Cambridge Analytica caught in video sting

The Obama campigan used data analytics in 2012 campigans using personal information to try and influence voters has been going on for a very long time they fact they are now using online information to try and do it should surprise no one. There is no privacy online doesn't matter if your posting on social media, shopping online, or posting here it's out there for anyone who wants to see it.
How Obama’s Team Used Big Data to Rally Voters

I think you might be lost. The thread about Cambridge Analytica and the facebook data is over there ---->
You can think whatever you want I really don't care it doesn't change the fact campigans on both the right and the left were going to start getting information about voters through there online habits. People can act alll upset about it but like with most things they are just upset because someone they don't like did it better than someone they did. Everyone can continue with the selective outrage time to eat and watch some basketball.

No, that would be you, and all the other fuckwits who can't read. I'm trying my best to keep this thread on topic.

Which, I will remind everyone again, is not about the facebook data.

Please, stop and take the time to read the OP before commenting.

Cambridge Analytica Did Nothing Unusual

I read just fine, fuckwit ....and I did read your OP...Cambridge said they did nothing wrong, some reporter said they did...he said she said.

It's all on video.

It's all right there in the OP.

Well charge them, burn them at the stake, whatever.....it's a yawner

:lol:

For such a "yawner", you can't seem to stop posting in the thread.

I wonder why that is?

To mock you...

try harder, brigid

The Obama campigan used data analytics in 2012 campigans using personal information to try and influence voters has been going on for a very long time they fact they are now using online information to try and do it should surprise no one. There is no privacy online doesn't matter if your posting on social media, shopping online, or posting here it's out there for anyone who wants to see it.
How Obama’s Team Used Big Data to Rally Voters

I think you might be lost. The thread about Cambridge Analytica and the facebook data is over there ---->
You can think whatever you want I really don't care it doesn't change the fact campigans on both the right and the left were going to start getting information about voters through there online habits. People can act alll upset about it but like with most things they are just upset because someone they don't like did it better than someone they did. Everyone can continue with the selective outrage time to eat and watch some basketball.

I don't know why this isn't sinking in.

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT FACEBOOK DATA.

Go back and read the OP.

I know that Cambridge Analytica has already been in the news this week, with the revelation that they harvested significant amounts of facebook data, but this is apparently an entirely different story that also broke today.

Cambridge Analytica, for those who don't know, is a conservative "data management" firm owned by the Mercer family (and formerly run by Steve Bannon) with a fairly shady history of psy-ops in regard to elections all around the world. It appears that a reporter from Channel 4 News in England recently recorded a "sting" meeting with the CEO of Cambridge Analytica, in which that CEO made a number of offers to entrap and blackmail a hypothetical political opponent, including suggesting sending Ukrainian hookers to someone's house and filming it (to release via shell organizations on twitter), and various other shady things.

There is apparently more to come, tomorrow - which directly involves the work they did for Donald Trump.

Revealed: Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians

Before I bother watching.. is this as bad as democrats using our government to spy on people during a presidential campaign?

worse, this actually happened

I wasn't talking to you and his link has Cambridge in it you dumbed down fucking clown

I know his link about facebook. But this thread isn't.

Why is that so hard to understand?

His link is also about Cambridge...it's even in the freaking title. Good fucking grief

You're not understanding. I'll try to spell it out for you using the smallest words I can.

This thread is about the CEO of Cambridge Analytica offering to hire Ukrainian hookers to entrap a political opponent to a reporter posing as a Sri Lankan politician.

This thread is not about Cambridge Analytica using facebook user data. There is another thread on that topic.

These are two entirely separate topics, involving the same shady organization.

The pink-haired Canadian "whistleblower" is lying. He's just making that up to gain attention after being threatened with a lawsuit.

We spoke with the whistleblower who exposed Cambridge Analytica’s Facebook scam

A Cambridge Analytica spokesman said: “We entirely refute any allegation that Cambridge Analytica or any of its affiliates use entrapment, bribes, or so-called “honey-traps” for any purpose whatsoever… We routinely undertake conversations with prospective clients to try to tease out any unethical or illegal intentions…”

That's good enough for me.

That's good enough for you? Really?

A company whose CEO was just caught on camera suggesting that a prospective client hire them to entrap and bribe their opponents denies it, and claims instead that they were the good guys all along, and they were trying to entrap the entraper.

And that's good enough for you.

Congratulations, you're even stupider than you look.

If a politician falls for the entrapment and promises political favors for cash or sex, he's corrupt and deserves to be exposed.

I know that Cambridge Analytica has already been in the news this week, with the revelation that they harvested significant amounts of facebook data, but this is apparently an entirely different story that also broke today.

Cambridge Analytica, for those who don't know, is a conservative "data management" firm owned by the Mercer family (and formerly run by Steve Bannon) with a fairly shady history of psy-ops in regard to elections all around the world. It appears that a reporter from Channel 4 News in England recently recorded a "sting" meeting with the CEO of Cambridge Analytica, in which that CEO made a number of offers to entrap and blackmail a hypothetical political opponent, including suggesting sending Ukrainian hookers to someone's house and filming it (to release via shell organizations on twitter), and various other shady things.

There is apparently more to come, tomorrow - which directly involves the work they did for Donald Trump.

Revealed: Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians

Unbelievable, you have the fucking NSA, FBI spying on Americans with impunity but the dingle berries are "concerned" about Cambridge Analytica . Un believable

No one is forcing you to post in this thread.

You don't appear to have actually read the OP, anyway.

Unbelievable, you have the fucking NSA, FBI spying on Americans with impunity but the dingle berries are "concerned" about Cambridge Analytica . Un believable

You conservatives know that if Obama had something like this in his first year and a half, you would have been screaming for impeachment. Shit, some of you were screaming for impeachment because you didn't believe that Obama was born in the USA.

You can cut the birther bit, some did believe that even with BO's mother being a US citizen put that question in dry dock so to speak. And if BO did do something like that in is two terms the media would have overlooked it and left would have blown it off. But since this involves Trump and the GOP the left gets into its phony moral outrage.

So we should ignore a story when it involves Republicans.....otherwise we are guilty of 'phony moral outrage'.

LOL

There is another thread by a Contard blaming the FB stock plunge on Obama.

Can't even make this shit up.

One set of standards for Republicans. virtually none for the dems. When both get treated about equal give or take then we will have something to talk about.
How about we talk about the Dems doing something like this Cambridge Analytica group......?

Sure, if you have a link that shows the Dems doing the same thing that Cambridge did, post it.

They gotta catch up to the news. I did find some that mentioned Ted Cruz, but this sounds like the same kind of shit,

Cambridge Analytica’s use of Facebook is straight from Obama’s playbook | Spectator USA

Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign, for instance, used one of Facebook’s APIs (application programming interfaces) and data to target voters. It’s clever and complicated, but what it boils down to is that Obama’s data scientists were able to persuade about a million Facebook users to connect their profile to the Obama campaign website. They were then able to access the profiles of these people, which also showed who their friends were. From this they were able to construct real life social networks, which enabled them to target many, many more potential Obama voters. “If you log in with Facebook, now the campaign has connected you to all your relationshi

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what. Token Negro did it to.

What?

Are you lost?

He just wanted to be able to say 'Token Negro'

Token negro did use the service. Turns out lots of people in politics bought the info. So what's the deal? Why is this a trump deal?

Got a link?

Cambridge Analytica’s use of Facebook is straight from Obama’s playbook | Coffee House

Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign, for instance, used one of Facebook’s APIs (application programming interfaces) and data to target voters. It’s clever and complicated, but what it boils down to is that Obama’s data scientists were able to persuade about a million Facebook users to connect their profile to the Obama campaign website. They were then able to access the profiles of these people, which also showed who their friends were. From this they were able to construct real life social networks, which enabled them to target many, many more potential Obama voters. “If you log in with Facebook, now the campaign has connected you to all your relationships,’ boasted a digital campaign organiser.

Cambridge Analytica And The Campaign To Destroy Conservatives On Social Media

There are a shit ton more to. Obama, Hillary, Ted Cruz, and the Brit’s are pretty pissed to as it looks like they suspect Cambridge Analytica May have I flu fed the Brexit vote. Still, this looks like a bigger pain in Mark Zuckerbergs ass then anyone elses. Creepy shit nontheless.

If this company were working for the dems, nothing would have happened.

When you've got nothing to say, but can't help yourself anyway, why not make up some nonsensical counterfactuals and treat them as fact?

Spare us the phony moral outrage. This is only an issue because a GOP related company is involved. No more no less.

is only an issue because a GOP related company is involved.
Yes and they just happened to have been engaged in the exact same type of operations as the Russians. This isn't a one off story. It is no doubt just a part of a larger story.

No one is forcing you to post in this thread.

You don't appear to have actually read the OP, anyway.

After being bombarded for a whole year with some phony "dossier" that vividly described how Trump hired Russian hookers to pee in a bed that Obama slept in, I'm not inclined to believe this story's credibility either.

If this company were working for the dems, nothing would have happened.

When you've got nothing to say, but can't help yourself anyway, why not make up some nonsensical counterfactuals and treat them as fact?

Spare us the phony moral outrage. This is only an issue because a GOP related company is involved. No more no less.

is only an issue because a GOP related company is involved.
Yes and they just happened to have been engaged in the exact same type of operations as the Russians. This isn't a one off story. It is no doubt just a part of a larger story.

Oh man, if you think the democrats weren't engaged in some "digital outreach" operations aka online propaganda then I have a bridge to sell you.

Forum List

Back