Calling Bullshit on GOP voters and the Left alike

Trump is the one and only U.S. President to stand on foreign soil, within three yards, side by side with the leader of a foreign nation, let alone Russia after they did all that stuff I mentioned, and say that he takes their word over the word of his own intelligence services.

Is that not treasonous? You seem eager to bring up treason. Show us precisely how Obama was treasonous! Show us precisely when, where and how he served the interests of a foreign nation over the interest of the United States. I just showed you the case against Sonald Trump.
His intelligence services have been waging a war on him and trying to get him impleached, so why would he trust them? I would trust Putin before I trusted the FBI and the DOJ. The latter sure don't have the interests of this country in mind.
Patriotism require too much morality, right wingers? Nobody should trust the right wing before our own Press or Intelligence services.

Well, apparently more people trust the right than the left.

And they showed it in 2016.

Suck on it.

Even though you were amply warned in 2016, you and 67,000 people in Wisconsin did this to us anyway.

Did what...exactly.

I don't like Trump...but life is fine for me.

What the hell are you crying about today....is it something different from yesterday.

The country has no interests. You dicks don't get that. The country is the people. And they are working and doing quite well.

If you want to ignore all of foreign policy, I suppose so.

Sure would like to see that amazing, fantastic health car plan he hinted at during the campaign though. And wages could use some juice. And some way to curb the violence in our society. And get those families back together according to the mandated timeline. And scrub some of the division off the country. And wedge a little more civility and a lot fewer tweets from our popular culture. And get the lights back on in all of Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

And all of that happened, except one, under Obama, yet he did nothing.

Presumably because he held the same opinion on Russia has he did with Romney.

The only other explanation is, Obama is a traitor.

See Trump understood that to win he must first flush down the commode all memory of the failed "W" Presidency, however, Dims will never do this with their lord and savior Obama.
Trump is the one and only U.S. President to stand on foreign soil, within three yards, side by side with the leader of a foreign nation, let alone Russia after they did all that stuff I mentioned, and say that he takes their word over the word of his own intelligence services.

Is that not treasonous? You seem eager to bring up treason. Show us precisely how Obama was treasonous! Show us precisely when, where and how he served the interests of a foreign nation over the interest of the United States. I just showed you the case against Sonald Trump.
His intelligence services have been waging a war on him and trying to get him impleached, so why would he trust them? I would trust Putin before I trusted the FBI and the DOJ. The latter sure don't have the interests of this country in mind.
Patriotism require too much morality, right wingers? Nobody should trust the right wing before our own Press or Intelligence services.

Suck on it.

Even though you were amply warned in 2016, you and 67,000 people in Wisconsin did this to us anyway.

Yes we did, and it's so beautiful to watch.

Of course The Left is still in Get Trump Mode nonstop. Can’t be objective for one minute. Today it’s the Elections and Russia. A couple weeks ago, the Left was all about kids in cages and 1 year olds representing themselves in Court. Seemingly, I thought they cared about the Children being impacted by Trump enforcing an Obama policy but, No, it’s all about getting Trump.
tax cut economics is worthless if it doesn't cover spending.

Off topic.
it is about credibility; the right wing doesn't have any.

But they own the government.

How'd that happen ?
fake news, right winger.

in 2012, the GOP argued that Russia was a threat and Obama and The Left mocked Such a notion. Today, Conservatives are not as vocal on such a notion and now the Left is screaming from all angles that Russia is a threat. Bullshit on US.

Well you have to judge based on what’s happening at the time .

Putin is now and established dictator. You have Crimea , assinations of rivals , chemical poisoning in England , election tampering.

Big difference than the situation in 2012.

Was that before Obama whispered in his ear? That exchange bugged be and so did Trump’s words this week, if only one disturbs you and not the other, then you are justifying and are one of the hypocritical partisan nuts, the left and right nuts are no different. Intolerant, naive, and bigoted.

Which has nothing to do with what I posted.

why should we trust the right wing over our own Press or Intel?

Your link does not work, moron.

Second, the GOP has been declared dead for the past 12 years.

But.....

We own the W.H.

We own the senate.

We own the house.

We are going to nominate another judge.

So you keep living in your head-up-your-ass fairy tale.

You lost.

You don't matter.

I am voting blue, not red, next election.

Not quite as dumb as Democrats feel every one is.
people are too stupid obamacare - Bing video

hillary calling people stupid - Bing video

Suck on it.

Did what...exactly.

I don't like Trump...but life is fine for me.

What the hell are you crying about today....is it something different from yesterday.

The country has no interests. You dicks don't get that. The country is the people. And they are working and doing quite well.

If you want to ignore all of foreign policy, I suppose so.

Sure would like to see that amazing, fantastic health car plan he hinted at during the campaign though. And wages could use some juice. And some way to curb the violence in our society. And get those families back together according to the mandated timeline. And scrub some of the division off the country. And wedge a little more civility and a lot fewer tweets from our popular culture. And get the lights back on in all of Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

You believed him ?

I didn't.

I know better.

But you will lose because of the economy.

in 2012, the GOP argued that Russia was a threat and Obama and The Left mocked Such a notion. Today, Conservatives are not as vocal on such a notion and now the Left is screaming from all angles that Russia is a threat. Bullshit on US.

Well you have to judge based on what’s happening at the time .

Putin is now and established dictator. You have Crimea , assinations of rivals , chemical poisoning in England , election tampering.

Big difference than the situation in 2012.

Was that before Obama whispered in his ear? That exchange bugged be and so did Trump’s words this week, if only one disturbs you and not the other, then you are justifying and are one of the hypocritical partisan nuts, the left and right nuts are no different. Intolerant, naive, and bigoted.

Which has nothing to do with what I posted.

why should we trust the right wing over our own Press or Intel?

Which has nothing to do with my post.

Of course The Left is still in Get Trump Mode nonstop. Can’t be objective for one minute. Today it’s the Elections and Russia. A couple weeks ago, the Left was all about kids in cages and 1 year olds representing themselves in Court. Seemingly, I thought they cared about the Children being impacted by Trump enforcing an Obama policy but, No, it’s all about getting Trump.

Off topic.

How'd that happen ?
fake news, right winger.

Something you use to console yourself with along with sucking your thumb at night to go to sleep.

You want to call America stupid....keep at it.

You'll keep losing.

So please...keep at it.

Off topic.

How'd that happen ?
fake news, right winger.

Typical answer of the lazy.

Off topic.

How'd that happen ?
fake news, right winger.

Something you use to console yourself with along with sucking your thumb at night to go to sleep.

You want to call America stupid....keep at it.

You'll keep losing.

So please...keep at it.

Off topic.

How'd that happen ?
fake news, right winger.

You tell me, it is Your fake news.

Must be good Fake News.

How's it feel.

Maybe someone read your playbook.

I am OK with that.

But that is true of so many things.

Russia hadn’t sabotaged an election or taken an American President as squire back then
It still hasn't, moron.
Even the dotard admitted it. Your island keeps shrinking.
Who is the "dotard?"

Valerie Jarrett

How'd that happen ?
fake news, right winger.

You tell me, it is Your fake news.

More from the lazy,

As I said...its what the left uses as a bedtime story. You give them the fake news tummy rub, a thumb, and a blanket and they are set to go.

Russia hadn’t sabotaged an election or taken an American President as squire back then

Funny, Obama knew all about it and did NOTHING!

Then when Trump wins all of a sudden it's a problem?

Since that time, Trump has put sanctions on Russia and kicked out Russians from the country. He has also destroyed the Iranian deal which the Russians loved. In contrast, Obama did NOTHING!

Oh, and Trump never gave them uranium like Obama and Hillary.

Knowing that a country is a threat before they become a problem is more important than knowing after the fact.
Obama launched an investigation and stayed out of the election. He's stayed out of Trump's Presidency as well. Now take personal responsibility for yourself. Your country was attacked, and you have spent years arguing that it's fine and that it was a good thing. Many would call that treasonous.
Obama launched an investigation and stayed out of the election. He's stayed out of Trump's Presidency as well. Now take personal responsibility for yourself. Your country was attacked, and you have spent years arguing that it's fine and that it was a good thing. Many would call that treasonous.

The country was attacked? The country was led by a bunch of idiots who were conducting official state classified business on their personal PC's using their super duper Norton firewall that was sure to keep such information confidential.

Unfortunately, these traitors, who surrendered such confidential information, were given a pass. Now all of a sudden, it's Trump's fault?
The country was attacked. Agreed upon unanimously by all intelligence agencies, the Senate, and finally acknowledged by the President himself. Will you demand action, or continue applauding our enemies?

Trump response to Russia's interference in US elections

1. Trump sold weapons to Georgia and Ukraine (which Obama refused to do)
2. Slapped tariffs on Russian steel imports
3. Nixed the Iran nuke deal (a deal that Russia strongly supported)
4. Expelled over 60 Russian diplomats
5. Shut down a Russian consulate in the US
6. Pushed Germany to cancel the Russian-German pipeline deal

What more should be done?
Trump has been forced kicking and screaming to take any action against Russia. He still complains about it. He complained about it Monday while standing next to the man who ordered the attack on our election. He praised that man, and attacked our intelligence agencies while standing right next to him. He does it because he knows he has a base of traitors like yourself who would welcome further attacks from Russia.

Kicking and screaming? Where did you get that idea? If anything it seems that President Trump would have avoided dealing with Russia if he cared about the outrage by the crazy and angry media. President Trump has a set of balls and a commitment to make America great again. The political definition of insanity might be the democrat party's alleged determination to turn a relatively stable relationship into a cold war or (God forbid) shooting war with the 2nd most prolific nuclear power on the planet because they hate the President.

Trump had to be dragged kicking and screaming to accept our intelligence agencies. I suspect either the DNI or some other intelligence head read Trump the riot act and threatened to quit. This has been a clusterfuck since Monday. Trump has contradicted what he said the previous day the whole weak. The more they try to clarify the more confused it gets. No one knows what was said or what commitments were made. This makes America look weak and stupid.

Reagan confronted the Soviet Union while talking to them. He called them the evil empire and stood at the Berlin Wall and implored Gorbachev to tear down the wall. He also moved nuclear missiles into Western Europe. compared to that, Trump looks like a barking chihuahua.

Since that time, Trump has put sanctions on Russia and kicked out Russians from the country. He has also destroyed the Iranian deal which the Russians loved. In contrast, Obama did NOTHING!

Knowing that a country is a threat before they become a problem is more important than knowing after the fact.
The country was attacked? The country was led by a bunch of idiots who were conducting official state classified business on their personal PC's using their super duper Norton firewall that was sure to keep such information confidential.

Unfortunately, these traitors, who surrendered such confidential information, were given a pass. Now all of a sudden, it's Trump's fault?
The country was attacked. Agreed upon unanimously by all intelligence agencies, the Senate, and finally acknowledged by the President himself. Will you demand action, or continue applauding our enemies?

Trump has been forced kicking and screaming to take any action against Russia. He still complains about it. He complained about it Monday while standing next to the man who ordered the attack on our election. He praised that man, and attacked our intelligence agencies while standing right next to him. He does it because he knows he has a base of traitors like yourself who would welcome further attacks from Russia.

Kicking and screaming? Where did you get that idea? If anything it seems that President Trump would have avoided dealing with Russia if he cared about the outrage by the crazy and angry media. President Trump has a set of balls and a commitment to make America great again. The political definition of insanity might be the democrat party's alleged determination to turn a relatively stable relationship into a cold war or (God forbid) shooting war with the 2nd most prolific nuclear power on the planet because they hate the President.

Trump had to be dragged kicking and screaming to accept our intelligence agencies. I suspect either the DNI or some other intelligence head read Trump the riot act and threatened to quit. This has been a clusterfuck since Monday. Trump has contradicted what he said the previous day the whole weak. The more they try to clarify the more confused it gets. No one knows what was said or what commitments were made. This makes America look weak and stupid.

Reagan confronted the Soviet Union while talking to them. He called them the evil empire and stood at the Berlin Wall and implored Gorbachev to tear down the wall. He also moved nuclear missiles into Western Europe. compared to that, Trump looks like a barking chihuahua.

Yup, certainly don't recall a face to face meeting with Gorbachev where Reagan said that to his face. You happen to have a link?

I don't think my views on Russia have changed at all. I mean, Crimea? Syria? Sucking up with Iran? Taunting us with jet fly-byes? Now these new super-weapons. Russia is a YUGE threat! They and us own 90% of the world's nuclear bombs. I just don't see or get that they had any impact on our elections. Are they rigging our voting machines? No? All we have to do then is fix it so that foreign interests get caught and can't take out ads on Facebook anymore, not that this has been shown in any way to have had significant impact.

I take Russia very serious, just not the Mueller Russia investigation. Just a lot of diversionary political hay to try to justify Hillary's loss and to try to hassle Trump.

You've been a clusterfuck since Monday. The only clusterfuck here is the one being manufactured by the Left. If anything makes us look weak and stupid, it was Obama for 8 years as the entire world gave up on us as a world leader. Now it is the idiot Left obstructing and complicating everything. It is Obama, Hillary and Leftist leaders going around the world smearing their own country. It was Obama's apology tour. Trump's not confused, he just has a crooked and politicized Intel agency pulling him on one side, RINOs another side, a crooked media the other way and Democrats another. The bullshit is all yours.

You don't need to know what comments were made: like his tax returns, you're only interested in them to see what you can use to further attack him on. Trump's refusal only makes the Left look weak and stupid by disarming you from yet more propaganda to pollute the airwaves with.

As to Reagan and the Soviet Union, those were totally different times and circumstances. Just as with all your other straw-man arguments, first you criticize Trump for NOT doing something, but if Trump started calling Putin an evil empire and moving missiles into Eastern Europe, you'd be hitting the ceiling calling Trump a neocon warmonger trying to start a war. And to impeach him! Hell, you bitch because he wants to spend a few million on a national military parade.

THERE AIN'T A THING IN THIS WORLD Trump could ever do that you would agree with, compliment him on or like short of his resignation. The Left has been nothing but a channel of obstruction and static noise that more and more are tuning out and going the other way from as they see that all it has gotten us is a stagnant and frozen Washington government along with a stagnant and frozen nation. Watch the political seats slip further away from the Democrats this fall as more and more people turn you guys off sick and tired of the perpetual double-talk and bullcrap.

Forum List

Back