Calling all Pagans

Nonsense. you had at least one person here willing to answer your questions (me), but then you showed yourself for a troll.

You're joking, right?

Seriously.. You've been here for less than a month. I've never even heard of you before today.

A member that's been here for years posed a question, and didn't simply take your word as the be all, end all, and dared to question further, gets labeled as a troll by YOU?

Seriously?

Not joking at all. I may be new in this arena but it's my first time at the rodeo. People who make cracks in public about burning witches, especially in a thread asking for information about pagans has either not given consideration to the type of response that will be received, or they have and ask anyway to stir the pot.

You are mistaken on all accounts.

You can't predict how people will respond to everything, regardless of the amount of thought you put into your postings; however, most people around here are pretty thick skinned and to the point. Hurting feelings is not something I go out of my way to do, but it's not something I generally worry about, either.

If you want to keep harping on the 'burned at the steak comment' as proof of trolling, be my guest. I don't call it trolling, I call it catty. And will admit to it fully.

Worship before my god, bitches!

us_dollar_front.gif

You're joking, right?

Seriously.. You've been here for less than a month. I've never even heard of you before today.

A member that's been here for years posed a question, and didn't simply take your word as the be all, end all, and dared to question further, gets labeled as a troll by YOU?

Seriously?

Not joking at all. I may be new in this arena but it's my first time at the rodeo. People who make cracks in public about burning witches, especially in a thread asking for information about pagans has either not given consideration to the type of response that will be received, or they have and ask anyway to stir the pot.

You can't predict how people will respond to everything, regardless of the amount of thought you put into your postings; however, most people around here are pretty thick skinned and to the point. Hurting feelings is not something I go out of my way to do, but it's not something I generally worry about, either.

If you want to keep harping on the 'burned at the steak comment' as proof of trolling, be my guest. I don't call it trolling, I call it catty. And will admit to it fully.

I said trolling might not be the right word. I suppose thicker skin could be due, but imagine you weren't talking about pagan deaths, but jews. It wouldn't be so funny then. I understand it was some kind of inside joke that I wasn't a party to, but it was said in a public discussion that I was the first to reply to. Sorry for the trouble, but I hope you can understand where I was coming from.

sera, i am the board witch....not only a pagan that is where the joke comes in....you didnt realize that...so it was offensive to you...but to me...its a common joke....and its not meant to be mean or anything...its kinda of ...o hush or we will burn your ass at the stake...not steak...just like i call said1...sweetie...she hates that..canadian thing as far as i can tell....xen did a page asking why people thanked him instead of repping him...so now we all thank him...instead of repping him...it took me a long time to catch on to the inside jokes that go on and i still dont get a lot of them...

this board is quirky at best..when i first came...i commented that i hated smiley icons...well ever post to me...had a smiley face icon....

dont think anyone is against you...hell this is a minor fuss....

I said trolling might not be the right word. I suppose thicker skin could be due, but imagine you weren't talking about pagan deaths, but jews. It wouldn't be so funny then. I understand it was some kind of inside joke that I wasn't a party to, but it was said in a public discussion that I was the first to reply to. Sorry for the trouble, but I hope you can understand where I was coming from.

I'm sorry, I'm just not that sensative. If I was, I probably would have harmed myself over some of the publiclly posted comments about Canada. :lol:

I'm sorry, I'm just not that sensative. If I was, I probably would have harmed myself over some of the publiclly posted comments about Canada. :lol:

Well, you do have Yukon to claim as one of your own....alledgedly....................:eek:

I need to lay down. I have cramps so bad, I need to be euthanised.....temorarily....no offense to anyone who may take a fence!

Forum List

Back