Calling all Pagans

hecate is not roman nor greek to me...she has existed long before then...why do you put "version" in quotes...she is a goddess..not a "version"...many depictions are found of her long before greek or roman times...

manuel go find a thread i started....with the same title and see why i might feel that its an attack...wait till you see more posts on this thread....

pagans are as old as man itself...if your "god" is the only "god" why did he have to command to have "no other gods before him"..

no reason "version" "sect"....i have no god i worship or pray to......i do find religions and gods fascinating....my first girlfriend prayed to ramtha....when i studied in danmark i was very interested in all of the norse gods and the rituals and met several people that had returned to the original religions....

i went back and read some more about the different sects of hecate....the dog seems to be a central figure but i have yet to find out why....

do you really think asking a someone if they prefer to be burned at the stake is real friendly or inviting to educate your ass on anything?

do you really think asking a someone if they prefer to be burned at the stake is real friendly or inviting to educate your ass on anything?

Well, when you act like you're being persecuted, I just had to ask.

Nonsense. you had at least one person here willing to answer your questions (me), but then you showed yourself for a troll.

How, did I show myself specifically as a troll? Cause I didn't ask you more questions? I thanked Bones for her answers. Sorry, I forgot to thank you. Thank you.

if i recall christians were burned at the stake.....crushed....fed to the lions for sport.....by pagan romans.....

religion in the hands of evil men is an evil tool......

Nonsense. you had at least one person here willing to answer your questions (me), but then you showed yourself for a troll.

un oh...seraega you are new here...said1 is not a troll by any defination..she is a very decent person...she is more than use to fussing with me...and knows that it means nothing...

dont ya, sweetie....

plus she is aware i am tense during this time....that is why the chill the fuck out....she is not a troll and i am lucky to count her as a friend...and i hope she counts me as one too

How, did I show myself specifically as a troll? Cause I didn't ask you more questions? I thanked Bones for her answers. Sorry, I forgot to thank you. Thank you.
You're welcome. That really wasn't my goal, but the witch burning comment is particularly insensitive and got under my skin a bit. Maybe troll isn't the right word.

I asked a serious question, and I was serious. I did get the answers I was basically looking for, and I am thankful. Thank you.

I know I'm Canadian, but that's as polite as I get. I know, I let my people down. :(

You're welcome. That really wasn't my goal, but the witch burning comment is particularly insensitive and got under my skin a bit. Maybe troll isn't the right word.

there are a lot of inside jokes on this board...said never meant that to be a threat or anything...i react the way i do..and call her sweetie...she seems to hate that...

my advice before stepping in between two posters who have been here longer is to wait and watch....

You're joking, right?

Seriously.. You've been here for less than a month. I've never even heard of you before today.

A member that's been here for years posed a question, and didn't simply take your word as the be all, end all, and dared to question further, gets labeled as a troll by YOU?

Seriously?

I think we worked it all out. I've agreed to pretend Bones hasn't called me sweetie. It's all good.

I'm pretty sure I'm pmsing, too. If that helps at all.

You're joking, right?

Seriously.. You've been here for less than a month. I've never even heard of you before today.

A member that's been here for years posed a question, and didn't simply take your word as the be all, end all, and dared to question further, gets labeled as a troll by YOU?

Seriously?

Not joking at all. I may be new in this arena but it's my first time at the rodeo. People who make cracks in public about burning witches, especially in a thread asking for information about pagans has either not given consideration to the type of response that will be received, or they have and ask anyway to stir the pot.

You're joking, right?

Seriously?

Not joking at all. I may be new in this arena but it's my first time at the rodeo. People who make cracks in public about burning witches, especially in a thread asking for information about pagans has either not given consideration to the type of response that will be received, or they have and ask anyway to stir the pot.

did you ever stop to think it is part of an inside "joke" that you know nothing about....

Forum List

Back