California really is a sh**hole!

Bull crappy. American destitution is the fault of a lack of liberalism, lack of jobs, lack of education, and corruption.
If you want to make some sort of correlation between liberalism and destitution in San Fransico then you could say that a gathering of the destitute might be because of SF's liberal view but broad, American destitution is caused by everything I mentioned above. If they feel they have a better chance of survival in SF ..... who can blame them for showing up?
Okay, so the destitution is what's causing people to take dumps in the streets. That makes sense. So, how do you propose solving that problem?
Didn't you read the whole of my post? It's all there. If destitution is the fault of .......
..... a lack of liberalism, lack of jobs, lack of education, and corruption.
.... then the solution is to rectify the situation - all of them.
Okay, telling me that "The solution is to rectify" is not a specific in the slightest. If you had no idea how to solve the problem, then you should have said so, instead of just telling me that I should re-read the vaguest of terms outlined in your post.
Are you stupid? Can you not read? I gave you the answer to your question. Too vague for you? Try applying yourself to the task and come up with a remedy or your own ideas on how to achieve the ones I've given you. Think, for Christ's sake. If I told you you need to go across the road will you need for me to tell you "in the middle of the road" "at the corner" "by foot" "by car" "by taxi"?

Bull crappy. American destitution is the fault of a lack of liberalism, lack of jobs, lack of education, and corruption.
If you want to make some sort of correlation between liberalism and destitution in San Fransico then you could say that a gathering of the destitute might be because of SF's liberal view but broad, American destitution is caused by everything I mentioned above. If they feel they have a better chance of survival in SF ..... who can blame them for showing up?
Okay, so the destitution is what's causing people to take dumps in the streets. That makes sense. So, how do you propose solving that problem?
Didn't you read the whole of my post? It's all there. If destitution is the fault of .......
..... a lack of liberalism, lack of jobs, lack of education, and corruption.
.... then the solution is to rectify the situation - all of them.
Okay, telling me that "The solution is to rectify" is not a specific in the slightest. If you had no idea how to solve the problem, then you should have said so, instead of just telling me that I should re-read the vaguest of terms outlined in your post.
Are you stupid? Can you not read? I gave you the answer to your question. Too vague for you? Try applying yourself to the task and come up with a remedy or your own ideas on how to achieve the ones I've given you. Think, for Christ's sake. If I told you you need to go across the road will you need for me to tell you "in the middle of the road" "at the corner" "by foot" "by car" "by taxi"?
"Liberalism" is not a specific policy or action, "Lack of jobs, lack of education, and corruption" is not an action. For example, someone could assume that you mean that you want to solve the education problem by abolishing Public Schools, or by wasting even more money by dumping it into them. I was asking what you wanted to do/see done, NOT for your 'political alignment' or what you think is causing it. You said destitution causes this, I said fine, then asked what you want to see done.

Asking you what you want to see done isn't because I don't know what would solve it, it's because you're flinging crud at people and using vague terminology as if it's obvious what should be done. What I'm asking you, since english is apparently your second language or it's just really difficult to read with your head up your rectum is the following; What SPECIFIC actions do you think would solve the issue that has been underlined in this thread? Your obnoxious and nonsensical reaction to a basic question is likely what prevents people from asking each other questions instead of assuming political positions based on vague terminology.

"Liberalism" is not a specific policy or action, "Lack of jobs, lack of education, and corruption" is not an action. For example, someone could assume that you mean that you want to solve the education problem by abolishing Public Schools ..
Oh, Christ! You want to get in "the last word", that's your only purpose. Look, just stop wasting my time. OK?

High California faggotry knows no bounds in the district of the circumcision of the municipality of San Francisco.

People are full of shit in California, and rest of the world just has to suffer with it, because Silicon Valley runs the Internet and they stole all our money, property, gun rights and every other shred of decency and self-respect from us online when they took over the banking system with the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury, ATF and all that.

Some sort of online stock trading crash finished Volcker's term, Greenspan was a total commie, and then Auntie Yellen and Helicopter Ben, and now it's Jerome Powell. Any relation to General Colin Powell retired U.S. Army?

It's got to be establishment military family. Guns are banned in the U.S. anymore except for city hall labor union local police & professional hired mercenary soldiers.

"Liberalism" is not a specific policy or action, "Lack of jobs, lack of education, and corruption" is not an action. For example, someone could assume that you mean that you want to solve the education problem by abolishing Public Schools ..
Oh, Christ! You want to get in "the last word", that's your only purpose. Look, just stop wasting my time. OK?
Actually, I don't care about the last word, I care that you refused to answer the question despite how blatant it was. I guess you have to wait for Politicians to tell you what to think before you can do so.

Actually, I don't care about the last word, I care that you refused to answer the question despite how blatant it was. I guess you have to wait for Politicians to tell you what to think before you can do so.
You are an idiot. Last word: IDIOT.
Oh boy, you sure showed me. Continue not to answer the question, then just call names. We've got some big-brained discussions here, champ.

I'd just like to remind everyone, we got here from my asking him for specifics on what he'd like to see done.

Oh boy, you sure showed me.
I wouldn't know, nor do I care what you get out of it. My best advice to you is to move on because the longer that you linger the worse it gets for you. That is friendly & compassionate advice but I can say with confidence that you won't pay any heed of it.

I wouldn't know, nor do I care what you get out of it. My best advice to you is to move on because the longer that you linger the worse it gets for you. That is friendly & compassionate advice but I can say with confidence that you won't pay any heed of it.
Why "pay heed" to someone dishonest enough to clip out the entire rest of my message, champ?

Worse for me? You're the one who couldn't answer the most basic of questions. You seem like the type of person who chooses not to have a position until told to have one by Politicians.

..... My best advice to you is to move on because the longer that you linger the worse it gets for you. That is friendly & compassionate advice but I can say with confidence that you won't pay any heed of it.
Why "pay heed" to someone dishonest enough to clip out the entire rest of my message, champ? Worse for me? You're the one who couldn't answer the most basic of questions. You seem like the type of person who chooses not to have a position until told to have one by Politicians.
I told you, you wouldn't pay any heed to my advice. You just have to get THE LAST WORD. You're just making it worse on yourself. Your eyes & ears are closed but your mouth is WIDE OPEN.

mouth.gif

Democrats have a strong record of making every place they govern to be like Detroit.

They raid the money made under capitalism for their greed and when it runs out everybody is fucked.

We are seeing that on the state level in California. It now leads the country in poverty and the worst schools. In addition the most debt of any state. Typical Democrat failure.

..... My best advice to you is to move on because the longer that you linger the worse it gets for you. That is friendly & compassionate advice but I can say with confidence that you won't pay any heed of it.
Why "pay heed" to someone dishonest enough to clip out the entire rest of my message, champ? Worse for me? You're the one who couldn't answer the most basic of questions. You seem like the type of person who chooses not to have a position until told to have one by Politicians.
I told you, you wouldn't pay any heed to my advice. You just have to get THE LAST WORD. You're just making it worse on yourself. Your eyes & ears are closed but your mouth is WIDE OPEN.

View attachment 275258
Maybe you should take your own advice, champ. I find it ironic that you're implying I am making myself look bad, when you're the one who has dodged my question for the entirety of the thread, resorting to adhom attacks instead, and basically keeps telling me to leave.

If anyone looks pathetic here, it's you. You're accusing me of wanting the last word, when I'm the only one who bothered discussing the topic, out of the two of us.

It's not too late, you can still talk about what you think would solve the problem, without continuing to pretend mentioning a supposed ideology tells everyone everything they need to know. Maybe make yourself look like something other than a parrot without who hasn't been fed lines yet. Well, I suppose you could also just sperg out some more, I'm sure people are enjoying that, too.

View attachment 275258
Maybe you should take your own advice, champ. I find it ironic that you're implying I am making myself look bad, when you're the one who has dodged my question for the entirety of the thread, resorting to adhom attacks instead, and basically keeps telling me to leave.

If anyone looks pathetic here, it's you. You're accusing me of wanting the last word, when I'm the only one who bothered discussing the topic, out of the two of us.

It's not too late, you can still talk about what you think would solve the problem, without continuing to pretend mentioning a supposed ideology tells everyone everything they need to know. Maybe make yourself look like something other than a parrot without who hasn't been fed lines yet. Well, I suppose you could also just sperg out some more, I'm sure people are enjoying that, too.
You are standing in a hole that you've dug yourself and you are digging yourself deeper, and deeper, and deeper, and deeper. You are a real glutton for punishment. LOL.

Pumpkin Row.jpg

View attachment 275258

He told you, pumpkin. The solution to the problem is to rectify it. The answer was right there all all aong!

Warren already has a plan for this California problem. She's gonna "rectify it."

If they only paid their citizens a living wage they would be able to afford a place to live.....

Perhaps they should hire $30/hour homeless people to clean up poop.
They hired 7 people to do it full time a 70k per year.

If they only paid their citizens a living wage they would be able to afford a place to live.....

Wages are higher there than the Midwest.

Those living like this dont want to work. They want free stuff.

Wages are higher there than the Midwest.

Those living like this dont want to work. They want free stuff.

Because wages are higher, everything else is higher, including rents, and that makes people.......wait for it........homeless......and homeless people shit on the _______________.

Forum List

Back