Cop-hating mob at Brooklyn housing project injures three NYPD officers

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Really it is about time our police start thinking about themselves and their families when they get a job in one of these hellholes. Take 40 minutes to even show up to answer a call....let the fucking savages KILL each other in the meantime rather than put an officers life in danger....and the few good people that are affected by what goes on there....either let them take their lives in their own hands or LEARN to get the fuck out of a dangerous location. They have only themselves ...and the DemonRAT candidates, politicians that promise the moon and NEVER DELIVER, and the MSM who are responsible for NOT at least trying to rectify these conditions. We all read about THE COMMUNITY cheering and throwing potentially life alerting objects at police in Philly as the shooter wounded 6 officers. BUT when one of these BLACK THUG CRIMINALS is arrested, what happens....the COMMUNITY marches and protests the police!!!! What has happened to common sense and reliance on the police that they will always be there to protect and serve....The LEFT truly is trying to DESTROY our country....just look at the shit that always sticks up for the radical political left on USMB ...PATHETIC!

----------

Roving, cop-hating mobs erupted in violence, taunts and gunfire in Brooklyn overnight into Sunday, leaving three officers with minor injuries. At least some of the injuries were caused by “air mail,” objects thrown down at cops from rooftops, police at the scene in Bedford-Stuyvesant told The Post. By early Sunday, 11 people had been arrested on charges of disorderly conduct.( here is another DemonRAT caused problem...why is this shit NOT attempted murder? Objects coming from a 3 floor or higher building are just as deadly as a bullet!) The violence came after a series of water dousing attacks on NYPD officers throughout the city this summer.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

I thought Brooklyn was overrun by white wealthy democrat gentrifiers??
They wouldn’t allow for any race thugs to impact their neighborhoods. That’s righteous shit that’s supposed to happen over in the ghetto, safely away from their gentrified confines.

Attacking the police like this now...

When is enough going to be enough? :(

When..how much will it take? for the Law to act?

this is too depressing ...

These are the same people who for years had to undergo the Unconstitutional Stop and Frisk policies.

I guess "Don't TRead on Me" only applies to some.

Last edited:
I'm depressed what can I tell you.....I am depressed when I see all these leftists thugs attacking the police and attacking Patriots just like that.

It is very depressing to see.:(

These are the same people who for years had to undergo the Unconstitutional Stop and Frisk policies.

I guess "Don't Read on Me" only applies to some.
Stop and Frisk is what brought the crime rate down.

What you are saying is that the KKK is right. Black people are savages and nothing can civilize them..

I thought Brooklyn was overrun by white wealthy democrat gentrifiers??
They wouldn’t allow for any race thugs to impact their neighborhoods. That’s righteous shit that’s supposed to happen over in the ghetto, safely away from their gentrified confines.

It is

even bed stye
lemme guess dekalb av
apartments across the street from housing projects in bed sty fetch 2 + grand
some of the most beautiful brownstones and townhouses in NYC are in BED STY I shit ya not

Apartments and buildings across the street from projects in Williamsburg ,bushwhack and dumbo FETCH even astronomically HIGHER sale prices and higher rents

Like the rest of us..... Black building owners in bed stye went laughing all the way to the bank ....

You have a former NYPD who is a bed stye native ...he'll tell ya whats up

How do you claim that stop and frisk is unconstitutional ?

I guess "Don't Read on Me" only applies to some.
Stop and Frisk is what brought the crime rate down.

What you are saying is that the KKK is right. Black people are savages and nothing can civilize them..

Confiscating every single gun in the country would bring the crime rate down.

Unconstitutional is unconstitutional but it's obvious why you understand that for some but not all.

I'm depressed what can I tell you.....I am depressed when I see all these leftists thugs attacking the police and attacking Patriots just like that.

It is very depressing to see.:(
What does DeBlasio have to say about it ? Those people could be videoed and identified, and arrested later. How about it Deblasio ? (Mr POTUS wannabe)

You mean the policies THAT GOT FUCKING GUNS OUT OF THE HANDS OF BLACK CRIMINALS!....Funny how you talk about UNCONSTITUTIONAL when you are one of the first that wants to INFRINGE on our Constitutional rights to own and carry a gun....2 faced jackass of the ABNORMAL kind....

You mean the policies THAT GOT FUCKING GUNS OUT OF THE HANDS OF BLACK CRIMINALS!....Funny how you talk about UNCONSTITUTIONAL when you are one of the first that wants to INFRINGE on our Constitutional rights to own and carry a gun....2 faced jackass of the ABNORMAL kind....

Blah, blah, blah. I fully support a person 2nd Amendment rights, even including automatic weapons.

Confiscating every single gun in the country would bring the crime rate down.

Unconstitutional is unconstitutional but it's obvious why you understand that for some but not all.
First of all, of course no one can confiscate "every single gun in the country" To attempt to do that would simple disarm law-abiding good guys, while ciminals wouldstill have their guns.

Trying to confiscate every single gun in the country, would shoot the crime rate sky high.

Only an information-deprived liberal would not know that.

Forum List

Back