California really is a sh**hole!

Oh boy, you sure showed me.
..... My best advice to you is to move on because the longer that you linger the worse it gets for you. That is friendly & compassionate advice but I can say with confidence that you won't pay any heed of it.
Why "pay heed" to someone dishonest enough to clip out the entire rest of my message, champ? Worse for me? You're the one who couldn't answer the most basic of questions. You seem like the type of person who chooses not to have a position until told to have one by Politicians.
I told you, you wouldn't pay any heed to my advice. You just have to get THE LAST WORD. You're just making it worse on yourself. Your eyes & ears are closed but your mouth is WIDE OPEN.

View attachment 275258
Maybe you should take your own advice, champ. I find it ironic that you're implying I am making myself look bad, when you're the one who has dodged my question for the entirety of the thread, resorting to adhom attacks instead, and basically keeps telling me to leave.

If anyone looks pathetic here, it's you. You're accusing me of wanting the last word, when I'm the only one who bothered discussing the topic, out of the two of us.

It's not too late, you can still talk about what you think would solve the problem, without continuing to pretend mentioning a supposed ideology tells everyone everything they need to know. Maybe make yourself look like something other than a parrot without who hasn't been fed lines yet. Well, I suppose you could also just sperg out some more, I'm sure people are enjoying that, too.
He told you, pumpkin. The solution to the problem is to rectify it. The answer was right there all all aong!
Yes. There is an unlimited number of ways of rectifying the problems I mentioned. What is the point in me naming one or two? Solutions to every problem must be worked on at the local level and each of them must be IN CONJUNCTION with the others, there is no "ONE SIZE FITS ALL" for everyone in every place. The major point is to recognize that the problems I named are the most important ones. Fixing them (all of them) is the key to success. Half measures will only create new problems whereas fixing them all will be the solution.

If they only paid their citizens a living wage they would be able to afford a place to live.....

Perhaps they should hire $30/hour homeless people to clean up poop.
Wages are higher there than the Midwest.

Those living like this dont want to work. They want free stuff.

Because wages are higher, everything else is higher, including rents, and that makes people.......wait for it........homeless......and homeless people shit on the _______________.
But.....

As wages go up, and regulations go up, so do prices. California politics caused this problem. It's a different state since Democrats took full control.

ways of rectifying the problems I mentioned. What is the point in me naming one or two?
Ok, I will. Remove the damn DEMOCRATS.

Problem solved
That'll make the problem worse. That will take you from a two-party Fascist state to a full-blown one-party Fascist state You shouldn't be removing anything. You ought to be adding a few. What you need is Democracy.

Dang....top story on DRUDGE right now......

Big California cities now plagued with immense amounts of poop all over the place. Evidently, the poop levels are historic!

Opinion | California’s Biggest Cities Confront a ‘Defecation Crisis’

Now....we have a handful of California apologists on this message board but if you notice, they all live in California and all are progressives who are just fine with their state becoming a gigantic porta- potty.

The good news is, this is exactly why we'll never ever go to a popular vote in this country. Too....we all grew up thinking California would meet its end falling into the sea after the big one. Who knew what they really meant was a sea of feces!:113::113:
Some of us are for equal protection of the law regarding the legal concept of employment at the will of either party in our at-will employment State, for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

Democrats are going to be the cause of the next plague. How fitting.

Oh boy, you sure showed me.
..... My best advice to you is to move on because the longer that you linger the worse it gets for you. That is friendly & compassionate advice but I can say with confidence that you won't pay any heed of it.
Why "pay heed" to someone dishonest enough to clip out the entire rest of my message, champ? Worse for me? You're the one who couldn't answer the most basic of questions. You seem like the type of person who chooses not to have a position until told to have one by Politicians.
I told you, you wouldn't pay any heed to my advice. You just have to get THE LAST WORD. You're just making it worse on yourself. Your eyes & ears are closed but your mouth is WIDE OPEN.

View attachment 275258
Maybe you should take your own advice, champ. I find it ironic that you're implying I am making myself look bad, when you're the one who has dodged my question for the entirety of the thread, resorting to adhom attacks instead, and basically keeps telling me to leave.

If anyone looks pathetic here, it's you. You're accusing me of wanting the last word, when I'm the only one who bothered discussing the topic, out of the two of us.

It's not too late, you can still talk about what you think would solve the problem, without continuing to pretend mentioning a supposed ideology tells everyone everything they need to know. Maybe make yourself look like something other than a parrot without who hasn't been fed lines yet. Well, I suppose you could also just sperg out some more, I'm sure people are enjoying that, too.
He told you, pumpkin. The solution to the problem is to rectify it. The answer was right there all all aong!
Yes. There is an unlimited number of ways of rectifying the problems I mentioned. What is the point in me naming one or two? Solutions to every problem must be worked on at the local level and each of them must be IN CONJUNCTION with the others, there is no "ONE SIZE FITS ALL" for everyone in every place. The major point is to recognize that the problems I named are the most important ones. Fixing them (all of them) is the key to success. Half measures will only create new problems whereas fixing them all will be the solution.
So, your answer is "I have no answer!". While nearly every other person on the forum is talking about specifics, you're out there flapping and saying "WELL, THERE ARE WAYS, I JUST WON'T DISCUSS IT" defeating the purpose of actually taking part in discussions.

It's true that a "one size fits all solution" doesn't exist, it's not true in the way you meant it. Government involvement is what causes the problem, and what causes Government involvement is Government existence. The solution to the vast majority of problems plaguing society, every society, is for Government to stop existing. Once that happens, everyone does what benefits them, voluntarily, instead of being forced to live the way the robbers, murderers, and kidnappers in Government want them to.

California has gone from the worlds seventh largest economy to the worlds fifth largest economy.

All by itself, California would be the fifth richest member of G8

Dang....top story on DRUDGE right now......

Big California cities now plagued with immense amounts of poop all over the place. Evidently, the poop levels are historic!

Opinion | California’s Biggest Cities Confront a ‘Defecation Crisis’

Now....we have a handful of California apologists on this message board but if you notice, they all live in California and all are progressives who are just fine with their state becoming a gigantic porta- potty.

The good news is, this is exactly why we'll never ever go to a popular vote in this country. Too....we all grew up thinking California would meet its end falling into the sea after the big one. Who knew what they really meant was a sea of feces!:113::113:
If California is soooooooo bad why everyone migrates here from the US and the world? Why is it the biggest economy? Why is it the most visited state ? Why does it have the most worle renounced companies? Entertainers? Innovations ? And why do we hear about more than all the fly over red useless states? Why does California give more than it takes?

Ya know... I notice there aren't any board DEMOCRATS in any of these threads DEFENDING their DEMOCRAT UTOPIAS.

What's the problem?
Do you realize that those homeless people could Republicans? From red states? Right?
I live in LA and I spoke to tons of homeless, in my part of town 90%or more are white, most have mental or addiction problem and I'm yet to meet a homeless person who is from California....if you became homeless you would go where weather is warm and where there is help. Poor red states have nothing to offer and the weather is mostly harsh.

When the government subsidizes poverty you get more of it. Like anything else it subsidizes. illegal immigration for instance. The welfare magnet is what draws them here.

I believe California gets more welfare money than all other states, though it might change up for a year here and there between them and New York.

When the government subsidizes poverty you get more of it. Like anything else it subsidizes. illegal immigration for instance. The welfare magnet is what draws them here.
That is true, I'm sure.

I believe California gets more welfare money than all other states, though it might change up for a year here and there between them and New York.
That could also be true.

NOTE: Those are two very good reasons why the country ought to provide fair-wage jobs for its citizens and quit screwing around blaming the unemployed for seeking welfare.

If California is soooooooo bad why everyone migrates here from the US and the world?
Because ... uhh.
Why is it the biggest economy?
Because ummm.
Why is it the most visited state ?
Because Errrr
Why does it have the most worle renounced companies?
Because Hmmmm
Entertainers? Innovations ?
Because Ahhhhh
And why do we hear about more than all the fly over red useless states?
Because Eeee
Why does California give more than it takes?
I think you made your point.
California isn't soooooooo bad.

it is why the left is for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

That is true, I'm sure.

That could also be true.

NOTE: Those are two very good reasons why the country ought to provide fair-wage jobs for its citizens and quit screwing around blaming the unemployed for seeking welfare.
If by "country" you mean the government you realize that government does not create jobs. If anything, government hinders the creation of vibrant free markets that would foster job creation.

That is true, I'm sure.

That could also be true.

If by "country" you mean the government you realize that government does not create jobs. If anything, government hinders the creation of vibrant free markets that would foster job creation.
Well, that's what I am talking about. That's what needs to change.

I see Americans complaining all of the time: The Democrats - the Republicans - the Liberals - the Conservatives - the Right - the Left - the unemployed - etc. But no one seems to understand that bouncing from one side to the other solves nothing at all so complaining about the one or the other (that f'ing perpetual waste of time) is just same-o same-o.

The American population never gets down to the nitty-gritty and make some changes. They talk about the Constitution and owning guns ... making the most ridiculous statements such "more guns will stop shootings" and "only the lazy are unemployed" and "love it or leave it" and "with us or against us". That's just a lot of lips flapping, making no sense.

So, I'll take your word for it that "government hinders the creation of vibrant free markets that would foster job creation". Considering what I already know, your statement makes sense ... more sense than most people on the forum. It rings of truth and the consequences of it resemble reality.

That is true, I'm sure.

That could also be true.

Well, that's what I am talking about. That's what needs to change.

I see Americans complaining all of the time: The Democrats - the Republicans - the Liberals - the Conservatives - the Right - the Left - the unemployed - etc. But no one seems to understand that bouncing from one side to the other solves nothing at all so complaining about the one or the other (that f'ing perpetual waste of time) is just same-o same-o.

The American population never gets down to the nitty-gritty and make some changes. They talk about the Constitution and owning guns ... making the most ridiculous statements such "more guns will stop shootings" and "only the lazy are unemployed" and "love it or leave it" and "with us or against us". That's just a lot of lips flapping, making no sense.

So, I'll take your word for it that "government hinders the creation of vibrant free markets that would foster job creation". Considering what I already know, your statement makes sense ... more sense than most people on the forum. It rings of truth and the consequences of it resemble reality.
Unfortunately, so many of the changes that need to made need to be made by the very government representatives who persist in dividing the populace and inventing "crisis" that keep it that way. I fear the best way to "fix" this country (as exemplified by the people who live, work, love, and die here) is to completely revamp the body of representatives. In other words, fire the whole lot of elected representatives and start new. The corruption in government is deeply embedded and pervasive.

Forum List

Back