Another white supremacist Is Busted

Thank goodness this time before he can hurt anyone.

This one was going to kill jewish people.

What is with people and religion? Can't people just let everyone be and live in peace? I mean if someone isn't the same religion as you are, why do you even care?

White nationalist accused of threatening to attack Jewish center found with arsenal of weapons
Lol
Add that to the list these other white suprematists. Jackweed

67893608_3090728487635565_6420598103153311744_o.jpg

A white nationalist in Ohio is accused of making threats against a Jewish community center after weapons, ammunition and bulletproof armor were found in his home.

“We will continue to employ all our resources to stop the spread of white nationalism and violent extremism,” the ADL said.

ilhan-omar-hair.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:
whoever did that broke the interwebs that day

A white nationalist in Ohio is accused of making threats against a Jewish community center after weapons, ammunition and bulletproof armor were found in his home.

“We will continue to employ all our resources to stop the spread of white nationalism and violent extremism,” the ADL said.

View attachment 275028
:auiqs.jpg:
whoever did that broke the interwebs that day
The loopy XXXX is literally made of hate.... lol

Do not bypass the word filter. Rustic

Last edited by a moderator:
White Supremacy is not a religion.

Jewish is a religion.

This person wanted to murder jewish people. I'm sure that white supremacist was not jewish.

I don't know if that white supremacist was affiliated with any religion but I do know he wanted to murder jewish people.

My question is why can't people just leave others alone and live in peace? There really is no reason to hate jewish people. They are no different from anyone else. Just a different religion.

I just don't understand all this hate and violence.

What is with people and religion? Can't people just let everyone be and live in peace? I mean if someone isn't the same religion as you are, why do you even care?

White nationalist accused of threatening to attack Jewish center found with arsenal of weapons

Nothing in the article indicates he is a white supremacist. He is a 20 year old white guy, that demographic are usually Antifa fags. We sure as hell know that the left hate Jews just as much as any right wing skinhead.

Nothing in the article indicates he is a white supremacist. He is a 20 year old white guy, that demographic are usually Antifa fags. We sure as hell know that the left hate Jews just as much as any right wing skinhead.

This is a person that has declared himself as a white nationalist," Police Chief Vincent D’Egidio said, according to the TV station.

This is a person that has declared himself as a white nationalist," Police Chief Vincent D’Egidio said, according to the TV station.

Or is just another Antifa plant pretending to be a white supremacist.

Nobody would want to pretend to be that.

Nobody would want to pretend to be that.
They would. They already sent out instructions for them to dress like right wingers (wearing USA gear) and to attack people so everyone thinks they are right wingers.

White Supremacy is not a religion.

Jewish is a religion.

This person wanted to murder jewish people. I'm sure that white supremacist was not jewish.

I don't know if that white supremacist was affiliated with any religion but I do know he wanted to murder jewish people.

My question is why can't people just leave others alone and live in peace? There really is no reason to hate jewish people. They are no different from anyone else. Just a different religion.

I just don't understand all this hate and violence.
I agree --blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites

It's sad that you far right radical extremists can't even be honest about what's happening in our nation.

I've posted several articles about this problem and all you people do is post lies, attack me, try to change the subject or just deny it's happening.

The rest of the nation isn't doing this. We are disgusted with this and will vote to get this stopped as in vote out trump. We had these crazy people in our nation before trump but now you people feel it's ok to go around and harm people. It's not.

Keep ignoring the truth. Don't do anything to get your party to change. It's only going to be much easier to defeat you people at the ballot box next year.

It's sad that you far right radical extremists can't even be honest about what's happening in our nation.

I've posted several articles about this problem and all you people do is post lies, attack me, try to change the subject or just deny it's happening.

The rest of the nation isn't doing this. We are disgusted with this and will vote to get this stopped as in vote out trump. We had these crazy people in our nation before trump but now you people feel it's ok to go around and harm people. It's not.

Keep ignoring the truth. Don't do anything to get your party to change. It's only going to be much easier to defeat you people at the ballot box next year.
You're being led around by the nose by the media, like a good little useful idiot....The rest of us already got the memo from the NYT, that the narrative is now RACISM! since RUSSIA! fell flat on its ass.

Beside that, there aren't enough white supremacists in the entire nation to get one elected Mayor of Bonners Ferry, Idaho, ( the home of white supremacy) if they all relocated there.

Like I said, a useful idjit.

Glad he was caught. I hope they make an example out of him.

You're being led around by the nose by the media, like a good little useful idiot....The rest of us already got the memo from the NYT, that the narrative is now RACISM! since RUSSIA! fell flat on its ass.

Beside that, there aren't enough white supremacists in the entire nation to get one elected Mayor of Bonners Ferry, Idaho, ( the home of white supremacy) if they all relocated there.

Like I said, a useful idjit.
Russia helped Trump get elected as you learned when you read the Mueller report. You did read it didn`t you?
Trump says Russia helped elect him – then quickly backtracks

Forum List

Back