California really is a sh**hole!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Dang....top story on DRUDGE right now......

Big California cities now plagued with immense amounts of poop all over the place. Evidently, the poop levels are historic!

Opinion | California’s Biggest Cities Confront a ‘Defecation Crisis’

Now....we have a handful of California apologists on this message board but if you notice, they all live in California and all are progressives who are just fine with their state becoming a gigantic porta- potty.

The good news is, this is exactly why we'll never ever go to a popular vote in this country. Too....we all grew up thinking California would meet its end falling into the sea after the big one. Who knew what they really meant was a sea of feces!:113::113:

Last edited:

Big California cities now plagued with immense amounts of poop all over the place. Evidently, the poop levels are historic!

Now....we have a handful of California apologists on this message board but if you notice, they all live in California and all are progressives who are just fine with their state becoming a gigantic porta- potty.

The good news is, this is exactly why we'll never ever go to a popular vote in this country. Too....we all grew up thinking California would meet its end falling into the sea after the big one. Who knew what they really meant was a sea of feces!:113::113:

The thing I don't understand is that in California, if someone fires up a Marsh Wheeling Stogie or a Chesterfield King, the population spazzes out in offense.

Yet they aren't offended by someone just dropping the trousers taking a dump on a public sidewalk.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I find the smell of the finest tobacco money can buy to be less offensive than the smell of shit.

I guess, to each their own, but I'll never understand libs.

San Fransisco is truly living in the anal stage of existence.

What's great is, now most Americans are aware of city poop fleets....poop trucks. Shit on every sidewalk.....photos of people dropping their drawers and taking a dump in a gutter in broad daylight. Doesnt raise a single eyebrow. Americans are seeing liberal cities devolving back to the stone age.....a huge plus for Donald Trump.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

In a broader sense, what we are seeing is a very clear choice for voters.....

A civil society to live in if you so wish.....or choice #2: a shithole society to live in :flirtysmile4:

THANK GOD FOR THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

If they only paid their citizens a living wage they would be able to afford a place to live.....

Perhaps they should hire $30/hour homeless people to clean up poop.

The thing I don't understand is that in California, if someone fires up a Marsh Wheeling Stogie or a Chesterfield King, the population spazzes out in offense.

Yet they aren't offended by someone just dropping the trousers taking a dump on a public sidewalk.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I find the smell of the finest tobacco money can buy to be less offensive than the smell of shit.

I guess, to each their own, but I'll never understand libs.

The boot lickers among us have and always will happily wade through piles of shit for power.

If they only paid their citizens a living wage they would be able to afford a place to live.....

Perhaps they should hire $30/hour homeless people to clean up poop.

We need to bring back mental institutions. Plenty of jobs

The whole city of San Francisco is like one big mental institution. Maybe its time to build a rubber wall around the town and dump Haldol into the city's water supply?

And in the meanwhile Nancy Pelousy ... was staying in a 5 stars Hotel in Italy....having the time of her life. And yes, on tax money of course!

Oh yes....everything was very clean for her there.

If that is not Democrat hypocrisy I don't know what it is,.

G1BpuJo.jpg

Last edited:

I was in San Francisco a few years ago. Let's get real, huh? There are streets lined with homeless that is worse than what I saw in India. So bitching about the "poop" is like complaining about rat-shit. Is it the crap that upsets you more than the destitution of your countrymen? Where do you think the "poop" is coming from?

Welcome..... Nancy Pelousy representing most of San Francisco, California.

Welcome all! :puke:

kr8gRhp.jpg

I was in San Francisco a few years ago. Let's get real, huh? There are streets lined with homeless that is worse than what I saw in India. So bitching about the "poop" is like complaining about rat-shit. Is it the crap that upsets you more than the destitution of your countrymen? Where do you think the "poop" is coming from?

San Francisco has destitution because of its extreme liberalism.

What we'd like to do, is to bring them back to reasonableness.

San Francisco has destitution because of its extreme liberalism.
Bull crappy. American destitution is the fault of a lack of liberalism, lack of jobs, lack of education, and corruption.
If you want to make some sort of correlation between liberalism and destitution in San Fransico then you could say that a gathering of the destitute might be because of SF's liberal view but broad, American destitution is caused by everything I mentioned above. If they feel they have a better chance of survival in SF ..... who can blame them for showing up?

Ya know... I notice there aren't any board DEMOCRATS in any of these threads DEFENDING their DEMOCRAT UTOPIAS.

What's the problem?

If I was going to move to a Democrat Utopia, I would rather move to Detroit or East St. Louis, instead of San Francisco or LA.

At least the price of real estate is reasonable in the midwest liberal hotspots.

Bull crappy. American destitution is the fault of a lack of liberalism, lack of jobs, lack of education, and corruption.
If you want to make some sort of correlation between liberalism and destitution in San Fransico then you could say that a gathering of the destitute might be because of SF's liberal view but broad, American destitution is caused by everything I mentioned above. If they feel they have a better chance of survival in SF ..... who can blame them for showing up?
Okay, so the destitution is what's causing people to take dumps in the streets. That makes sense. So, how do you propose solving that problem?

Okay, so the destitution is what's causing people to take dumps in the streets. That makes sense. So, how do you propose solving that problem?
Didn't you read the whole of my post? It's all there. If destitution is the fault of .......
..... a lack of liberalism, lack of jobs, lack of education, and corruption.
.... then the solution is to rectify the situation - all of them.

Didn't you read the whole of my post? It's all there. If destitution is the fault of .......
..... a lack of liberalism, lack of jobs, lack of education, and corruption.
.... then the solution is to rectify the situation - all of them.
Okay, telling me that "The solution is to rectify" is not a specific in the slightest. If you had no idea how to solve the problem, then you should have said so, instead of just telling me that I should re-read the vaguest of terms outlined in your post.

Forum List

Back