Cain's campaign manager lies on Hannity

Seems like it was in all the papers

You must have missed it

I only wish I missed how the left defended Clinton. How NOW threw those woman under the bus. How the media defended him in the face of real evidence. How all but a handful of dems defended him.

Seems like the Clinton scandles got full time coverage. Even warranted a special prosecutor

Wonder if Ken Starr would be able to investigate Cain

What would the charges/evidence be?

Is there a cum-stained dress somewhere that hasn't surfaced yet?

Seems like it was in all the papers

You must have missed it

I only wish I missed how the left defended Clinton. How NOW threw those woman under the bus. How the media defended him in the face of real evidence. How all but a handful of dems defended him.

the only "real evidence" there ever was against clinton was with monica lewinsky, who made it very clear that it was completely consenual......

Like you, Clinton was in the possession of a cum-stained dress, asswipe.

the only "real evidence" there ever was against clinton was with monica lewinsky, who made it very clear that it was completely consenual......

Consentual!!!!!!!!!

do you understand the differance?

they all fucked Clinton of their own free will.

These women were harrassed by Cain.

why the hell cant you people understand the differance?

Wow including the one he left bloody at the hotel?? Dang, that's some serious consensual sex!!

Oh really what evidence do you have of that fantasy?

Juanita Broaddrick and Clinton: A Sad Day for Women: Their Movement Loses All Credibility

Did you hear about the Paula Jones story?? I don't think that was consensual either.

Seems like the Clinton scandles got full time coverage. Even warranted a special prosecutor

ken starrs investigation did not start with lewinsky.......

and there is more evidence of cain molestations than there was for clintons concerning paula jones........

what were the charges and evidence in the paula jones case?

Wow including the one he left bloody at the hotel?? Dang, that's some serious consensual sex!!

Juanita Broaddrick and Clinton: A Sad Day for Women: Their Movement Loses All Credibility

Did you hear about the Paula Jones story?? I don't think that was consensual either.

Paula jones also had an eye witness.

That eye witness said she left the room stating she wanted to be Bills girlfriend

Consentual!!!!!!!!!

Sure, a 22 year old intern infatuated by the PRESIDENT of the United States that was more than twice her age. Yes, it was definitely Monica's fault it happened the way it did. Yep, consensual is the right word. Jeez, why don't we get that??

paula jones was not consenual according to who? what evidence was given that paula jones was harrassed or raped?

what evidence did juanita broaddrick give to support her story?

how much did clinton pay out to keep those women quiet?

how much was paid out prior to clintons second term as president?

again, bitchboy, the cum stained dress was concernign lewinsky, who never claimed she was abused, molested or raped by clinton........

as usual, you are too busy licking my balls to pay attention to what is actually being discussed......

Do you mean the one who swore in an affidavit that that never happened??

Affidavit of Juanita Broaddrick denying non-consensual sex with President Clinton

Released on Monday, March 30, 1998 Following is the full text of a Jan. 2 affidavit from the woman named in documents filed by the Jones legal team on March 28, 1998. Those documents reported an unsubstantiated hearsay claim that the woman, here called "Jane Doe #5," was raped by Bill Clinton 20 years ago.
[SIZE=-1] Paula Jones' lead lawyer Donovan Campbell Jr.
Jail Time for Donovan Campbell? Will he be held in contempt for revealing the identity of Juanita Broaddrick a/k/a Jane Doe #5?
[/SIZE]

1. My name is Jane Doe #5. I am 55 years old and have been married since 1981. I have one child, age 28. I currently reside in Arkansas.

2. In November of 1997, two private investigators retained by Paula Corbin Jones approached me at my residence. I declined to speak with them, but provided the name of my family attorney. I subsequently was served with a subpoena seeking the production of documents and purporting to require my testimony at a deposition in the civil action between Paula Corbin Jones and President William Jefferson Clinton (Civil Action No. LR-C-94-290). I have never met Ms. Jones, nor do I have any information regarding the allegations that she has advanced against President Clinton. In this regard, I have no knowledge or information regarding the events she has alleged occurred on May 8, 1991 at the Excelsior Hotel or, for that matter, any knowledge or information regarding any interaction between herself and Mr. Clinton.
3. I met President Clinton more than twenty years ago through family friends. Our introduction was not arranged or facilitated, in any way, by the Arkansas State Police. I have never been an Arkansas state employee or a federal employee. I have never discussed with Mr. Clinton the possibility of state or federal employment nor has he offered me any such position. I have had no further relations with him for the past (15) years.

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

5. I do not possess any information that could possibly be relevant to the allegations advanced by Paula Corbin Jones or which could lead to admissible evidence in her case. Specifically, I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton, any discussion offer or provision of state or federal employment or advancement in exchange for sexual conduct, or any use of state troopers to procure women for sex. Requiring my testimony at a deposition in this matter would cause unwarranted attorney's fees and costs, disruption to my life and constitute an invasion of my right to privacy. For these reasons, I have asked my attorney to advise Ms. Jones's counsel that there is no truth to the rumors they are pursuing and to provide her counsel with this sworn affidavit.

Further affiant sayeth not.

Jane Doe #5

That eye witness said she left the room stating she wanted to be Bills girlfriend

Where the h*ll did you hear that?? Where's the link for that ridiculous claim??

Consentual!!!!!!!!!

Sure, a 22 year old intern infatuated by the PRESIDENT of the United States that was more than twice her age. Yes, it was definitely Monica's fault it happened the way it did. Yep, consensual is the right word. Jeez, why don't we get that??

Adult consentual relationship

and there is more evidence of cain molestations than there was for clintons concerning paula jones........

What "evidence," asswipe.

Post it up, or shut the fuck up.

Where the h*ll did you hear that?? Where's the link for that ridiculous claim??

Trooper Says Clinton Meeting Was Jones' Idea - Los Angeles Times

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — An Arkansas state trooper acknowledged Friday that he saw Paula Corbin Jones enter a hotel room occupied by then-Gov. Bill Clinton in 1991, but he insisted she did so on her own initiative rather than at Clinton's request.

The account contained in a court brief submitted by trooper Danny Lee Ferguson in response to Jones' high-profile sexual harassment suit against Clinton further complicates an already tangled affair. It differs sharply from her version of the incident, but it also contradicts the White House position that the incident did not occur.

Last edited:

paula jones was not consenual according to who? what evidence was given that paula jones was harrassed or raped?

what evidence did juanita broaddrick give to support her story?

how much did clinton pay out to keep those women quiet?

how much was paid out prior to clintons second term as president?

again, bitchboy, the cum stained dress was concernign lewinsky, who never claimed she was abused, molested or raped by clinton........

as usual, you are too busy licking my balls to pay attention to what is actually being discussed......

Do you mean the one who swore in an affidavit that that never happened??

Affidavit of Juanita Broaddrick denying non-consensual sex with President Clinton

Released on Monday, March 30, 1998 Following is the full text of a Jan. 2 affidavit from the woman named in documents filed by the Jones legal team on March 28, 1998. Those documents reported an unsubstantiated hearsay claim that the woman, here called "Jane Doe #5," was raped by Bill Clinton 20 years ago.
[SIZE=-1] Paula Jones' lead lawyer Donovan Campbell Jr.
Jail Time for Donovan Campbell? Will he be held in contempt for revealing the identity of Juanita Broaddrick a/k/a Jane Doe #5?
[/SIZE]

1. My name is Jane Doe #5. I am 55 years old and have been married since 1981. I have one child, age 28. I currently reside in Arkansas.

2. In November of 1997, two private investigators retained by Paula Corbin Jones approached me at my residence. I declined to speak with them, but provided the name of my family attorney. I subsequently was served with a subpoena seeking the production of documents and purporting to require my testimony at a deposition in the civil action between Paula Corbin Jones and President William Jefferson Clinton (Civil Action No. LR-C-94-290). I have never met Ms. Jones, nor do I have any information regarding the allegations that she has advanced against President Clinton. In this regard, I have no knowledge or information regarding the events she has alleged occurred on May 8, 1991 at the Excelsior Hotel or, for that matter, any knowledge or information regarding any interaction between herself and Mr. Clinton.
3. I met President Clinton more than twenty years ago through family friends. Our introduction was not arranged or facilitated, in any way, by the Arkansas State Police. I have never been an Arkansas state employee or a federal employee. I have never discussed with Mr. Clinton the possibility of state or federal employment nor has he offered me any such position. I have had no further relations with him for the past (15) years.

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

5. I do not possess any information that could possibly be relevant to the allegations advanced by Paula Corbin Jones or which could lead to admissible evidence in her case. Specifically, I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton, any discussion offer or provision of state or federal employment or advancement in exchange for sexual conduct, or any use of state troopers to procure women for sex. Requiring my testimony at a deposition in this matter would cause unwarranted attorney's fees and costs, disruption to my life and constitute an invasion of my right to privacy. For these reasons, I have asked my attorney to advise Ms. Jones's counsel that there is no truth to the rumors they are pursuing and to provide her counsel with this sworn affidavit.

Further affiant sayeth not.

Jane Doe #5

Look at all the support for the scumbag Clinton yet you have prosecuted and found guilty Herman Cain that has had nothing close to any of this sh*t said. The double standard is absolutely laughable.

Do you people even read what you type??? :lol:

What "evidence," asswipe.

Post it up, or shut the fuck up.

a settlement with two women.......

you are either too busy licking my balls to pay attnetion and when you are trying to pay attention, you are too stupid to understand what is being discussed.......

your posts are the dogshit on the shoe of the internet........

See, the left will still defend Clinton yet go after Cain.
There is less eveidence on Cain than there was with Clinton but that doesn't stop the hypocrisy.

As for these witnesses for Cain's accusers. Can you name them or at least provide a link?

You're right,

Run Cain and watch Obama win over 380 electrol votes. Most of this country won't even think twice about dropping Cain on his head "if" they even "think" for a second that any of this is true. Most people that aren't far right don't listen to talk radio...The mass media and their college professor is who they respect.

It doesn't have to be true to make Cain a very bad choice for the respublican party. Cain has already made him self look like a fool. When you have to expand energy defending your front runner you're screwed.

4 more years of Obama!

Forum List

Back