Cain's campaign manager lies on Hannity

witnesses!!!!!!!!!

get it .

Witness testimony is concidered evidence in every court.

It's like he's in a news blackout on Google. Nowhere in the top 10 stories, neither national or international. Frankly, I find that very difficult to believe.

Hes done.

The right will flail for a few more days and then start backing some other clown.

Then they will end up with Romeny and there will be a third party TP type person.

I hear Ronald McDonald is thinking of running, but against odumbo. Sorry that didn't work out for ya.

It's like he's in a news blackout on Google. Nowhere in the top 10 stories, neither national or international. Frankly, I find that very difficult to believe.

You find it difficult to believe that "heresay" isn't in the top 10 national stories? Rather, the top 10 news stories that you're finding are actually NEWS based on FACT ?

You find that odd, huh?

Pull your head out of your fucking ass idiot.

I guess if I can find five people to allege you're a child molestor, the AP and CNN should run with it as a lead?

Fucking idiot.

BLOCK: Karen Kraushaar had come out as one of the women. And we’ve come to find out her son works at Politico, the organization that originally out the story out.

HANNITY: Have you confirmed that? I've been hearing that all day, rumors about that. You've confirmed that.

BLOCK: We've confirmed it that he does indeed work at Politico, and that's his mother, yes.

There is literally no portion of this that's true.

1) Josh Kraushaar, a reporter, is not the son of Karen Kraushaar.

2) Josh Kraushaar, formerly of Politico, has worked at National Journal since 2010.

3) Block didn't "confirm" anything. I asked Kraushaar last night if the Cain campaign had asked him about this.

"Nope," said Kraushaar, "not at all. And I emailed Mark Block ASAP requesting correction around 9:20." At the time we emailed, around midnight, Block hadn't responded.

Mark Block: Schmuck or Liar?

it is no longer becoming relevant whether the accusations are true or not.......

what this is showing is that cain and those he surrounds himself with are completely inept at handing anything........

the only thing he has going for him is his whorshippers are even dumber than he is........

I notice how all the accusers are young blonde white females

Cain needs to get a job at Fox News when the election is over

Cain seems to have terrible staff. For one they should have seen most of this coming, and tried to do damage control.

^^^^^^

that

He knew about it in 2004 but acted like it was news to him in 2011? Even with a headsup from Politico? WTH?!!!

And now the rest of the GOP is paying for Cain's bad staffing/bad prep decisions.

Pretending that Cain's bad decision-making in this matter doesn't have anything to do with his qualifications for president is ridiculous. Cain's incompetence in this matter is casting a pall over the whole party and providing cover for Obama when we should be focusing on things like Obama's FOIA abuses.

I notice how all the accusers are young blonde white females

Cain needs to get a job at Fox News when the election is over

As compared to those Clinton actually molested huh?
Funny how Clinton get a pass on rape and actual sexual abuse yet the media jumps all over Cain for harrasement.
And Obama got a pass even though his administration created a hostile workplace for woman.

Pretty funny that Block getting caught in a bald faced lie doesn't give Cain supporters a big clue as to what the truth is.....:lol:

Cain seems to have terrible staff. For one they should have seen most of this coming, and tried to do damage control.

^^^^^^

that

He knew about it in 2004 but acted like it was news to him in 2011? Even with a headsup from Politico? WTH?!!!

And now the rest of the GOP is paying for Cain's bad staffing/bad prep decisions.

Pretending that Cain's bad decision-making in this matter doesn't have anything to do with his qualifications for president is ridiculous. Cain's incompetence in this matter is casting a pall over the whole party and providing cover for Obama when we should be focusing on things like Obama's FOIA abuses.
Even with that obvious a lie, CON$ are still too gullible to see through The Groper's lies!!!

Forum List

Back