Cain's campaign manager lies on Hannity

Juanita Broaddrick and Clinton: A Sad Day for Women: Their Movement Loses All Credibility

Did you hear about the Paula Jones story?? I don't think that was consensual either.

paula jones was not consenual according to who? what evidence was given that paula jones was harrassed or raped?

what evidence did juanita broaddrick give to support her story?

how much did clinton pay out to keep those women quiet?

how much was paid out prior to clintons second term as president?

Wow including the one he left bloody at the hotel?? Dang, that's some serious consensual sex!!
Do you mean the one who swore in an affidavit that that never happened??

Affidavit of Juanita Broaddrick denying non-consensual sex with President Clinton

Released on Monday, March 30, 1998 Following is the full text of a Jan. 2 affidavit from the woman named in documents filed by the Jones legal team on March 28, 1998. Those documents reported an unsubstantiated hearsay claim that the woman, here called "Jane Doe #5," was raped by Bill Clinton 20 years ago.
[SIZE=-1] Paula Jones' lead lawyer Donovan Campbell Jr.
Jail Time for Donovan Campbell? Will he be held in contempt for revealing the identity of Juanita Broaddrick a/k/a Jane Doe #5?
[/SIZE]

1. My name is Jane Doe #5. I am 55 years old and have been married since 1981. I have one child, age 28. I currently reside in Arkansas.

2. In November of 1997, two private investigators retained by Paula Corbin Jones approached me at my residence. I declined to speak with them, but provided the name of my family attorney. I subsequently was served with a subpoena seeking the production of documents and purporting to require my testimony at a deposition in the civil action between Paula Corbin Jones and President William Jefferson Clinton (Civil Action No. LR-C-94-290). I have never met Ms. Jones, nor do I have any information regarding the allegations that she has advanced against President Clinton. In this regard, I have no knowledge or information regarding the events she has alleged occurred on May 8, 1991 at the Excelsior Hotel or, for that matter, any knowledge or information regarding any interaction between herself and Mr. Clinton.
3. I met President Clinton more than twenty years ago through family friends. Our introduction was not arranged or facilitated, in any way, by the Arkansas State Police. I have never been an Arkansas state employee or a federal employee. I have never discussed with Mr. Clinton the possibility of state or federal employment nor has he offered me any such position. I have had no further relations with him for the past (15) years.

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

5. I do not possess any information that could possibly be relevant to the allegations advanced by Paula Corbin Jones or which could lead to admissible evidence in her case. Specifically, I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton, any discussion offer or provision of state or federal employment or advancement in exchange for sexual conduct, or any use of state troopers to procure women for sex. Requiring my testimony at a deposition in this matter would cause unwarranted attorney's fees and costs, disruption to my life and constitute an invasion of my right to privacy. For these reasons, I have asked my attorney to advise Ms. Jones's counsel that there is no truth to the rumors they are pursuing and to provide her counsel with this sworn affidavit.

Further affiant sayeth not.

Jane Doe #5

Look at all the support for the scumbag Clinton yet you have prosecuted and found guilty Herman Cain that has had nothing close to any of this sh*t said. The double standard is absolutely laughable.

Do you people even read what you type??? :lol:

ironic.... i dont think your post says what you think it does........

paula jones said others were molested, when that women were contacted, she said she was never molested by clinton........

and that is supposed to prove what?

See, the left will still defend Clinton yet go after Cain.
There is less eveidence on Cain than there was with Clinton but that doesn't stop the hypocrisy.

As for these witnesses for Cain's accusers. Can you name them or at least provide a link?

there is more evidence that cian is guilty than clinton.......

there were no payouts by clinton prior to his second term as president and once people did think clinton probably did something, he never recieved another vote........

paula jones was not consenual according to who? what evidence was given that paula jones was harrassed or raped?

what evidence did juanita broaddrick give to support her story?

how much did clinton pay out to keep those women quiet?

how much was paid out prior to clintons second term as president?

Do you mean the one who swore in an affidavit that that never happened??

Affidavit of Juanita Broaddrick denying non-consensual sex with President Clinton

Released on Monday, March 30, 1998 Following is the full text of a Jan. 2 affidavit from the woman named in documents filed by the Jones legal team on March 28, 1998. Those documents reported an unsubstantiated hearsay claim that the woman, here called "Jane Doe #5," was raped by Bill Clinton 20 years ago.
[SIZE=-1] Paula Jones' lead lawyer Donovan Campbell Jr.
Jail Time for Donovan Campbell? Will he be held in contempt for revealing the identity of Juanita Broaddrick a/k/a Jane Doe #5?
[/SIZE]

1. My name is Jane Doe #5. I am 55 years old and have been married since 1981. I have one child, age 28. I currently reside in Arkansas.

2. In November of 1997, two private investigators retained by Paula Corbin Jones approached me at my residence. I declined to speak with them, but provided the name of my family attorney. I subsequently was served with a subpoena seeking the production of documents and purporting to require my testimony at a deposition in the civil action between Paula Corbin Jones and President William Jefferson Clinton (Civil Action No. LR-C-94-290). I have never met Ms. Jones, nor do I have any information regarding the allegations that she has advanced against President Clinton. In this regard, I have no knowledge or information regarding the events she has alleged occurred on May 8, 1991 at the Excelsior Hotel or, for that matter, any knowledge or information regarding any interaction between herself and Mr. Clinton.
3. I met President Clinton more than twenty years ago through family friends. Our introduction was not arranged or facilitated, in any way, by the Arkansas State Police. I have never been an Arkansas state employee or a federal employee. I have never discussed with Mr. Clinton the possibility of state or federal employment nor has he offered me any such position. I have had no further relations with him for the past (15) years.

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

5. I do not possess any information that could possibly be relevant to the allegations advanced by Paula Corbin Jones or which could lead to admissible evidence in her case. Specifically, I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton, any discussion offer or provision of state or federal employment or advancement in exchange for sexual conduct, or any use of state troopers to procure women for sex. Requiring my testimony at a deposition in this matter would cause unwarranted attorney's fees and costs, disruption to my life and constitute an invasion of my right to privacy. For these reasons, I have asked my attorney to advise Ms. Jones's counsel that there is no truth to the rumors they are pursuing and to provide her counsel with this sworn affidavit.

Further affiant sayeth not.

Jane Doe #5

Look at all the support for the scumbag Clinton yet you have prosecuted and found guilty Herman Cain that has had nothing close to any of this sh*t said. The double standard is absolutely laughable.

paula jones said others were molested, when that women were contacted, she said she was never molested by clinton........

It never happened?? That's what Herman Cain said. Gotcha!!

Cain had better be very careful

All his denials and character attacks can come back to haunt him. What recent politics has taught us is that Americans can tolerate an adulterer but will not tolerate a liar

Really?... So Clinton used an Unpaid Intern's Head as a Stress Relieving Sperm Receptacle... Adultery.

That was Tolerable, as you and others have Illustrated... and almost Applauded while Attacking his "fat tramp" Victim.

But you didn't Tolerate his "Willfully Lying Under Oath" in a Federal Court about it?...

I don't Remember the Intolerance, notarightwingeratllandjustasadtrollcopyofcolbert.

Could you Clarify that for me?

:)

peace...

BLOCK: Karen Kraushaar had come out as one of the women. And we’ve come to find out her son works at Politico, the organization that originally out the story out.

HANNITY: Have you confirmed that? I've been hearing that all day, rumors about that. You've confirmed that.

BLOCK: We've confirmed it that he does indeed work at Politico, and that's his mother, yes.

There is literally no portion of this that's true.

1) Josh Kraushaar, a reporter, is not the son of Karen Kraushaar.

2) Josh Kraushaar, formerly of Politico, has worked at National Journal since 2010.

3) Block didn't "confirm" anything. I asked Kraushaar last night if the Cain campaign had asked him about this.

"Nope," said Kraushaar, "not at all. And I emailed Mark Block ASAP requesting correction around 9:20." At the time we emailed, around midnight, Block hadn't responded.

Mark Block: Schmuck or Liar?

Both.

There is less eveidence on Cain than there was with Clinton but that doesn't stop the hypocrisy.

As for these witnesses for Cain's accusers. Can you name them or at least provide a link?

there were no payouts by clinton prior to his second term as president and once people did think clinton probably did something, he never recieved another vote........

OMG did Cain lie under oath?? Did he ask what the definition of "is" is?? Did he say "I never had sex with that woman." Was there a blue dress?? Taking advantage of a 22 year old girl when you are the President of the United states is by the very definition, harassment!!

It never happened?? That's what Herman Cain said. Gotcha!!

wait.... this women says she was never molested by clinton and that somehow proves that cain is telling the truth?

ok......

OMG did Cain lie under oath?? Did he ask what the definition of "is" is?? Did he say "I never had sex with that woman." Was there a blue dress?? Taking advantage of a 22 year old girl when you are the President of the United states is by the very definition, harassment!!

umm, no, that is not the "very definition" of harrassment......

ken starrs investigation did not start with lewinsky.......

and there is more evidence of cain molestations than there was for clintons concerning paula jones........

what were the charges and evidence in the paula jones case?

What "evidence," asswipe.

Post it up, or shut the fuck up.

a settlement with two women.......

you are either too busy licking my balls to pay attnetion and when you are trying to pay attention, you are too stupid to understand what is being discussed.......

your posts are the dogshit on the shoe of the internet........

Your evidence is a 25 year old settlement with two welfare case bimbos? How's that holding up for ya, asswipe.

Also, what is it with your fantasy of a 230 pound 50 year old man with a go-tee licking your nuts? You are either a fucking lunatic or a flaming faggot. Which of the two is it, asswipe.

If a person of higher authority, you know like a supervisor or the PRESIDENT takes advantage of someone working for them, they are guilty of harassment!! True story, google it and see. :)

That is abusing sex huh?

Yea, where's the proof, liar!! You really don't know what a claim of sexual harassment is, do you??

Why do you pretend witness testimony is NOT evidence?

We, the members of this message board, have witnessed you lie multiple times and provided evidence and examples of said lies multiple times.

Why do you pretend our witness testimony is not evidence that you are a liar? According to your argument, you should agree with us because our witness is evidence. So why don't you?

The fact that the REPUBLICANS are using the Bill Clinton card(a impeached president) to defend their front runner within the primary-- PROVES THAT they're truly the stupid party. That center will go solidly for Obama.

I hate a lot of what Obama stands for, but this is bad enough to make me go left for him some.

If a person of higher authority, you know like a supervisor or the PRESIDENT takes advantage of someone working for them, they are guilty of harassment!! True story, google it and see. :)

how about you provide the link.......

Cain had better be very careful

All his denials and character attacks can come back to haunt him. What recent politics has taught us is that Americans can tolerate an adulterer but will not tolerate a liar

Oh, bullshit. Democrats tolerate liars as long as they're Democrats. Republicans tolerate liars as long as they're Republicans. Neither side demonstrates the intellect to clean their own fucking house up before criticizing the other.

Both sides... corrupt, liars. You vote for them. So don't get all butt hurt about it.

Who do you vote for?

Individuals. I don't care what party they represent. I have my own standards. If no one meets my standards, I don't vote - I write in. Presidential... I've never voted for either candidate. I do a write in.... I feel it is vital to make the effort and vote... that does not mean I have to vote for one of the assclowns that you sheep do.

how about you provide the link.......

Oh, I'm sorry you can't use google..............here ya go.

Workplace harassment can happen in several settings. It can happen in or out of the formal workplace. It can happen at a company event like picnic or a party. It usually depends upon your relationship with the harasser and your situation at the time of the offense. For example if a direct superior is at your home and asks sexual favors of you, this is still workplace harassment because the offender has direct power over you and may threaten you in your employment. However if this is done by a co-worker who is not directly your superior, it can not be considered workplace sexual
I'll let you find the link to the legal page I copied this from. :)

What "evidence," asswipe.

Post it up, or shut the fuck up.

you are either too busy licking my balls to pay attnetion and when you are trying to pay attention, you are too stupid to understand what is being discussed.......

Your evidence is a 25 year old settlement with two welfare case bimbos? How's that holding up for ya, asswipe.

Also, what is it with your fantasy of a 230 pound 50 year old man with a go-tee licking your nuts? You are either a fucking lunatic or a flaming faggot. Which of the two is it, asswipe.
Exaggerate much?
1999 to 2011 is 25 years in CON$ervative fuzzy math. :cuckoo:

Yea, where's the proof, liar!! You really don't know what a claim of sexual harassment is, do you??

Why do you pretend witness testimony is NOT evidence?

We, the members of this message board, have witnessed you lie multiple times and provided evidence and examples of said lies multiple times.

Why do you pretend our witness testimony is not evidence that you are a liar? According to your argument, you should agree with us because our witness is evidence. So why don't you?

Go get one lie of mine you witnessed.

No crime no witness needed huh?

The fact that the REPUBLICANS are using the Bill Clinton card(a impeached president) to defend their front runner within the primary-- PROVES THAT they're truly the stupid party. That center will go solidly for Obama.

I hate a lot of what Obama stands for, but this is bad enough to make me go left for him some.

Interesting. I find it amusing that the "left" dumps it's allegiance to people with troubling moral conduct...Weiner....etc... while the "right" clings desperately to people with obvious moral if not criminal flaws. This is how those that claim the moral high ground operate? Ya...I know..guys and gals...the American public is gullible..but not THAT gullible or THAT STUPID!

I think this episode is going to cause far more damage to the GOP than just to Cain. What this displays is bad judgement all around and specifically in the GOP. The people are REALLY tired of bad judgement in government.

Last edited:

Exaggerate much?
1999 to 2011 is 25 years in CON$ervative fuzzy math. :cuckoo:

Who gives a shit how old a settlement with two white trash bimbos is.

Obviously President Elect Cain could give a rats ass.

Forum List

Back