Cain's campaign manager lies on Hannity

If a person of higher authority, you know like a supervisor or the PRESIDENT takes advantage of someone working for them, they are guilty of harassment!! True story, google it and see. :)

how about you provide the link.......

Oh, I'm sorry you can't use google..............here ya go.

Workplace harassment can happen in several settings. It can happen in or out of the formal workplace. It can happen at a company event like picnic or a party. It usually depends upon your relationship with the harasser and your situation at the time of the offense. For example if a direct superior is at your home and asks sexual favors of you, this is still workplace harassment because the offender has direct power over you and may threaten you in your employment. However if this is done by a co-worker who is not directly your superior, it can not be considered workplace sexual
I'll let you find the link to the legal page I copied this from. :)
Lewinsky never claimed he took advantage of her.

Anyway, this thread is about Cain. I know you guys like to deflect, but try to stay on topic.

Workplace harassment can happen in several settings. It can happen in or out of the formal workplace. It can happen at a company event like picnic or a party. It usually depends upon your relationship with the harasser and your situation at the time of the offense. For example if a direct superior is at your home and asks sexual favors of you, this is still workplace harassment because the offender has direct power over you and may threaten you in your employment. However if this is done by a co-worker who is not directly your superior, it can not be considered workplace sexual
Lewinsky never claimed he took advantage of her.

Anyway, this thread is about Cain. I know you guys like to deflect, but try to stay on topic.

Just because Lewinsky didn't make the claim doesn't mean it didn't happen. Everyone is jumping on Cain because of accusations, it's he said, she said. I'm just pointing out the double standards. That is all. :lol:

Your evidence is a 25 year old settlement with two welfare case bimbos? How's that holding up for ya, asswipe.

Also, what is it with your fantasy of a 230 pound 50 year old man with a go-tee licking your nuts? You are either a fucking lunatic or a flaming faggot. Which of the two is it, asswipe.
Exaggerate much?
1999 to 2011 is 25 years in CON$ervative fuzzy math. :cuckoo:

Who gives a shit how old a settlement with two white trash bimbos is.

Obviously President Elect Cain could give a rats ass.

Those "bimbos" have correctly called out Cain as a serial sex offender. You are an idiot for supporting him. Not only that but it shows that you do not respect a woman's right to say NO! If Cain had any sense he would remove himself from public view before this thing gets really out of hand and some criminal behavior comes to light and he and the GOP and his family suffer more from his candidacy.

denial is what the right is best at.

I know it pains you to lose what you saw as a get out of racism free "card".

You do love to pretend its a game.

There is no way you will win with a candidate who had to settle two sex abuse cases for money.

This shows just how brick brained and emotionally unbalanced the right wing is.

Hes DONE!

Just like your talk aabout guns and violence in past elections.

Gpo ahead fand vote for him if you wish.

He is still done

You're a child molestor.

Prove otherwise.
Isn't it against rules to call someone a child molester on the board?:eusa_whistle:
:lol:

You are a moron.

Cain spokesman J.D. Gordon acknowledged Block's mistake in an email to CNN.

"Based upon information available at the time of Mr. Block's Tuesday night interview on Fox News, the campaign was led to believe that Mr. Josh Kraushaar, currently with the National Journal and a former employee of Politico, was the son of Karen Kraushaar," Gordon said. "Mr. Josh Kraushaar is in fact, not related to Ms. Karen Kraushaar."
-- Block falsely links Cain accuser with reporter – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Notice: folks like Raving Dipshit are all to quick, ready, willing and able to argue that a mistake is a "lie."

In actuality, it is POSSIBLE that Block's statement was a lie. That is, it is possible that not only was what he said incorrect, but he knew it to be false when he chose to say it anyway. THAT would be a "lie."

BUT, it is also possible that he was honestly mistaken.

Since Raving Dipshit doesn't know which of those two possibilities is the correct one, it necessarily follows that her "liar" accusation is itself a lie.

Unless she CAN point to proof that it was not just an error but known by Block to be wrong when he said it. But I'd wager dollars to donuts that Raving Dipshit cannot do that.

The only remaining question is Raving Lunatic is objective/honest enough to admit it.

denial is what the right is best at.

I know it pains you to lose what you saw as a get out of racism free "card".

You do love to pretend its a game.

There is no way you will win with a candidate who had to settle two sex abuse cases for money.

This shows just how brick brained and emotionally unbalanced the right wing is.

Hes DONE!

Just like your talk aabout guns and violence in past elections.

Gpo ahead fand vote for him if you wish.

He is still done

You're a child molestor.

Prove otherwise.
Isn't it against rules to call someone a child molester on the board?:eusa_whistle:

You are a moron.
If it is, then report him.

"Based upon information available at the time of Mr. Block's Tuesday night interview on Fox News, the campaign was led to believe that Mr. Josh Kraushaar, currently with the National Journal and a former employee of Politico, was the son of Karen Kraushaar," Gordon said. "Mr. Josh Kraushaar is in fact, not related to Ms. Karen Kraushaar."
-- Block falsely links Cain accuser with reporter – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Notice: folks like Raving Dipshit are all to quick, ready, willing and able to argue that a mistake is a "lie."

In actuality, it is POSSIBLE that Block's statement was a lie. That is, it is possible that not only was what he said incorrect, but he knew it to be false when he chose to say it anyway. THAT would be a "lie."

Since Raving Dipshit doesn't know which of those two possibilities is the correct one, it necessarily follows that her "liar" accusation is itself a lie.

Unless she CAN point to proof that it was not just an error but known by Block to be wrong when he said it. But I'd wager dollars to donuts that Raving Dipshit cannot do that.

The only remaining question is Raving Lunatic is objective/honest enough to admit it.

:eusa_hand:

BLOCK: We've confirmed it that he does indeed work at Politico, and that's his mother, yes.

He confirmed nothing. Your average poster here would have been able to find out the answer to that question.

If a person of higher authority, you know like a supervisor or the PRESIDENT takes advantage of someone working for them, they are guilty of harassment!! True story, google it and see. :)

i have good google fu...... i just wanted ot see you provide the evidence to dispute your own claim......

yes, key words being "direct superior".....

clinton was never a direct superior over lewinsky...... he was not the one who hired, fired or managed the interns.......

a secretary cant date her direct boss, but she could date his boss or other bosses at the saem level or above her boss...... and if the secretaries are run out of a "secretary pool" where reviews, raises and such are handled by someone other than her the boos, she could date him........

BLOCK: We've confirmed it that he does indeed work at Politico, and that's his mother, yes.

He confirmed nothing. Your average poster here would have been able to find out the answer to that question.
Just like when you said 'everyone' but didn't mean 'everyone'?

Your being a lie-detector is a joke. Maybe you're delusional.

too funny... "led to believe".....

was he also "led to believe" that the guy still worked at politico?

I don't know. I was not made privvy to the information that led them to their belief.

And, neither were you.

Neither was Raving Dipshit.

But, of course, that is only the very point.

i have good google fu...... i just wanted ot see you provide the evidence to dispute your own claim......

clinton was never a direct superior over lewinsky...... he was not the one who hired, fired or managed the interns.......

a secretary cant date her direct boss, but she could date his boss or other bosses at the saem level or above her boss...... and if the secretaries are run out of a "secretary pool" where reviews, raises and such are handled by someone other than her the boos, she could date him........

So you're saying she would have had no basis for a sexual harassment charge. Alrighty then, I guess those accusing Cain don't either.

If one mistakes information for confirmation, one might be wrong; but that does not a lie make.

Most posters here would acknowledge the distinction.

To nobody's surprise, you, Raving Dipshit, aren't up to even that minimal degree of honesty or integrity.

So you're saying she would have had no basis for a sexual harassment charge. Alrighty then, I guess those accusing Cain don't either.

so now because clinton was involved in a consenual sexual relationship, that means cains did not harrass all those women?

ok......

If one mistakes information for confirmation, one might be wrong; but that does not a lie make.

To nobody's surprise, you, Raving Dipshit, aren't up to even that minimal degree of honesty or integrity.

so it is your view that someone at politico did confirm that the guy worked there still and block was just repeating what he was told?

and that they somehow looked into whether he was the son of the women in question.. without asking either the son or the mother..... and were again just repeating what they were told.......

and you have some evidence that they spent anytime finding out if any of that was true before making the claim on national tv?

Maybe his definition of "confirmed" is "led to believe."

I wonder if he's been "led to believe" Cain isn't a groper.

so it is your view that someone at politico did confirm that the guy worked there still and block was just repeating what he was told?

and that they somehow looked into whether he was the son of the women in question.. without asking either the son or the mother..... and were again just repeating what they were told.......

and you have some evidence that they spent anytime finding out if any of that was true before making the claim on national tv?

It is my view that it is possible ONLY that:

Based upon information available at the time of Mr. Block's Tuesday night interview on Fox News, the campaign was led to believe that Mr. Josh Kraushaar, currently with the National Journal and a former employee of Politico, was the son of Karen Kraushaar," Gordon said. "Mr. Josh Kraushaar is in fact, not related to Ms. Karen Kraushaar.

As I said, I was not made privvy to whatever "information" they relied upon, and neither were you. So don't try to speak for me; you can speak for you, and I'll do the speaking thing for my self.

YOU don't know that it wasn't an honest mistake, since, as I have now noted yet again, YOU are not privvy to the "information" Mr. Gordon was talking about.

This does mean that it is still within the realm of possibility that Mr. Gordon is full of shit. Again, I don't know. Neither do you. Neither does Raving Tool.

If and when it gets shown (reliably) that Mr. Cain lied about any of this OR that he did actually engage in intentional sexual harassment, I will look to a different candidate. But so far, nothing reliable has been reported to suggest either that he ever did that shit OR that he has lied about it. Therefore, I continue to support Mr. Cain's candidacy.

i dont think block went on national tv and purposely lied.......

i think the cain campaign is just so inept and handling anything that they just saw that the names matched and that the person worked at politico at one time and "confirmed" to themselves that this was true and didnt even entertain the possibilyity that it might not be factual......

i am becomiong more and more convinced that the whole cain campaign is a $1 dollar bet between the koch bothers to see how far and completely incompitent campaign can go........

Forum List

Back