Cain is a piece of shit

I guess Bill Clinton is a "piece of shit" too. Man,he was a huge perv yet he served 8yrs. as the President of the United States. So how can this bother Democrats in any way? If they had any real logic & honesty,they would be applauding the man. That's what they did for Bill Clinton. Anyway,Cain bit the bullet and manned up. He's no longer running for President. That's certainly more than what Bill Clinton ever did.

How many elected positions did Clintion win AFTER his affairs were found out?

Um....None.

How many term limited presidents have run for office following their leaving office? Um, none.

Is that the excuse you are going with for quite blatantly screwing up and calling Steph a Leftie? :lol::lol::lol:

Okay.
She was mocking the left. It's not a difficult concept. I don't know why you're having trouble with it.

Oh....THAT's the excuse you're running with NOW. :lol::lol::lol: Why didn't you say it was "mocking" in the first place? Oh....I know why. :lol:
I didn't say it because it was obvious.

Well, obvious to normal people.

Let's talk about Clinton, let's talk about Edwards, let's talk about the Gay Obama rumor.
Anything to get off the total EMBARRASSMENT and repusliveness of their perv-boy Cain.
No kids, we're going to talk about what that WORTHLESS P.O.S. did until the next news cycle.
Had he been repentant and not defensive and offensive about it, he'd be able to slink away to his cave somewhere, but he hasn't.
Cain has to take his lumps.
BTW, many are speculating that Cain probably fathered a lovechild with Ginger White, and that's what REALLY caused him to finally step-down.
If that's the case, I really hope that comes out to the public.

I hate to call you on this, but why would you hope that?

You got what you wanted, you got him out of the race. It might well be a case of "Be careful for what you wish for", because all his support will probably go to Newt now.

It seems that wanting to get a pound of flesh out of him after he is no longer a player on the stage seems a bit much.

And in the name of total fairness, I think that continuing to harp on John Edwards after he ruined his career is equally wrong.
No problem sir, I'll gladly answer that question.
Cain has not "manned up."
I want him to pay dearly for his behavior.
The message needs to be sent...this is not accepted.
That's why I would hope, if that information is true, that it comes out.
That should ensure that he's never seen or heard from again.

You mean this behavior is not accepted from conservatives.

From liberals, it's okay.

I hope not.

He sucks.

You know what, with all due respect to your industry, it isn't beyond the pale.

WLS gave Rod Blago a show after he was impeached but before he was put on trial.

And, hell, Glenn Beck still has a radio show. Which just kind of confirms my atheism.

Oh, I don't doubt it will happen.

But it won't last. He really sucks on the air. He'll get some station hoping to cash in on his popularity, but after about 2-3 years he'll fade away.

I suspect you're correct. Even the most devout get bored after a few years of the same old crap. Witness $arah. She had a good run, bilked a lot of people out of their money and (I think) still does her little gig on focks now and then.

Beck lost enough viewers that he was fired. Then he lost listeners and lost his contract for several large areas. But, he's been very successful with tears on command trick and in selling his gold/mre's schtick.

Most interesting of the GObP/pub shills is Lushbo Limbaugh. He admitted he says what he's paid to say. Then, it was revealed that Boehner goes to him for his marching orders. My bet is that the fat, impotent lush will be around long after the others are forgotten.

When did Manson ever admit he killed anyone?
The religous right has 11 commandments.
#11 "thou shall never admit adultery"

You mean the left has a commandment that says they will admit adultery even if they haven't been caught?

I haven't noticed.

I hate to call you on this, but why would you hope that?

You got what you wanted, you got him out of the race. It might well be a case of "Be careful for what you wish for", because all his support will probably go to Newt now.

It seems that wanting to get a pound of flesh out of him after he is no longer a player on the stage seems a bit much.

And in the name of total fairness, I think that continuing to harp on John Edwards after he ruined his career is equally wrong.

Self-serving BS.

Vitter, Ensign, Coburn, broke the law and are still employed on thea tax payers money = pubs

Weiner and others who had consensual adult relationships outside their marriage = Dems threw them out. = dems.

And, Weiner didn't even actually DO anything but take some really tame photos. I mean, its not like he was going after little boys in the rest room or hiring gay boys to carry their "bags".

Don't forget that Cain has not really been hurt by this.

He's still raking in the big bucks, still selling that silly book about his road to the white house. Note, lower case cuz ain't no way that scum sucker is getting into The White House.

And now, like $arah and other frauds before him, he has the added advantage of playing the Poor Victim. Hell, with evangelicals, that's worth a bundle. That useless pond scum will never have to work again.

Because he conducts himself in a coonish fashion, a smart man who plays a dunce to ingratiate himself to a white audience a la gangsta rappers or Chris Tucker. I don't consider Tim Scott a coon. He's conservative and has become a power broker, note the difference between the two.

:lol:thats the most convoluted crap I have ever heard. :lol:

Simple version, Cain's a coon.
You are not only an idiot, you are also a racist. Typical for the left. Idiot.

I like him. It's not my business if he cheated on his wife, and there's no credible evidence he harassed anyone.

It is okay for you to like liars.
But I don't. And the Americah public does not either.
Cain knows that so he quit.
I also predicted this a while ago.
Maybe the young men will take notice. Chasing ass is not Christian and not what a family man does. The hypocrit got caught. Too bad.
No cry babies.
Do you like clinton, kennedy, kerry, and gore? Then you are a liar.

Self-serving BS.

Vitter, Ensign, Coburn, broke the law and are still employed on thea tax payers money = pubs

Weiner and others who had consensual adult relationships outside their marriage = Dems threw them out. = dems.

And, Weiner didn't even actually DO anything but take some really tame photos. I mean, its not like he was going after little boys in the rest room or hiring gay boys to carry their "bags".
Really? Democrats threw out all Dems who had affairs? :lol:

Self-serving BS.

Barney Frank is still in Congress at taxpayer expense. That pretty much is game set match.

imo, and yes, he's also a whiner.

Good riddance to bad garbage.

I predicted this months ago.

:eusa_whistle:

So, Just so I have this Right.

Black Conservative is accused of Sexual Harassment and infidelity but not proven so. = he is a piece of shit.

White Democrat (Bill Clinton) is accused of Sexual Harassment, and Infidelity, and Commits Perjury. = he is an outstanding example of American Exceptional-ism?

Typical Hippo critical Liberal Piece of Shit you are Ravi.

Not that, that is news to us or anything.

Gotta admit, I'm gonna miss hearing him say things like, "unemployed people are unemployed because they are lazy." That was hilarious.

But for reals...Obama, Newt, whatever. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. The funny thing is that folks on both the left and the right agree that things are f-ed up and that there is massive corruption in the government. Seems like there's a good bit of common ground to be had, if only we could stop all the mindless name-calling. Democrats say the republican leadership is corrupt, Republicans say the democratic leadership is corrupt...guess what? They're both right!

(for the record: imho, Clinton, Bush, Obama...all POS humans...clear? Clinton=NAFTA, DOMA, repeal of Glass-Steagall Bush=lying to get us into war, massive deficits and bank bailouts Obama=more bank bailouts and mandatory purchase of crappy insurance)

Last edited:
So you would drag a child into public scrutiny in order to make sure that Cain "Mans up"? Or to make sure he's "Never heard from again".

Because the probability is he's going to go back to talk radio and probably get a nationally syndicated show after all this is said and done.

So it was about his book/cashing-in :razz: :clap2:

I know it's difficult for dumb libs to understand, but he's filthy rich, he doesn't give a fuck who buys his book. :razz::clap2:

Last edited:

Self-serving BS.

Barney Frank is still in Congress at taxpayer expense. That pretty much is game set match.

Barney Frank had an affair?

I guess Bill Clinton is a "piece of shit" too. Man,he was a huge perv yet he served 8yrs. as the President of the United States. So how can this bother Democrats in any way? If they had any real logic & honesty,they would be applauding the man. That's what they did for Bill Clinton. Anyway,Cain bit the bullet and manned up. He's no longer running for President. That's certainly more than what Bill Clinton ever did.

How many elected positions did Clintion win AFTER his affairs were found out?

Um....None.
Good.

So, anyone who says the Left ignored Clinton's affairs isn't really comparing apples to apples, are they?

imo, and yes, he's also a whiner.

Good riddance to bad garbage.

I predicted this months ago.

:eusa_whistle:

So, Just so I have this Right.

Black Conservative is accused of Sexual Harassment and infidelity but not proven so. = he is a piece of shit.

White Democrat (Bill Clinton) is accused of Sexual Harassment, and Infidelity, and Commits Perjury. = he is an outstanding example of American Exceptional-ism?

Typical Hippo critical Liberal Piece of Shit you are Ravi.

Not that, that is news to us or anything.

More racism.

Cain could be pink with little tiny polka dots and he'd still be a huge big ego flopping around in the breeze. He'd still be lying and he'd still be utterly ignorant about his own country.

Further, its a really lame excuse to say that because another person did __________, its okay that your guy did __________. Stick to the subject. If you want to rant about someone else, go start another thread.

And don't try to say that people object to his lies and his ignorance because he's black. That's the worst kind racism of all.

I dunno,, his wife looked very comfortable in her skin during the press conference. I still think it's just liberal fucking hatred for a black Republican.

Forum List

Back