Cain at it again

Whether Cain cheats on his wife is between him and his wife. It should not effect his qualifications for president.

Lying about it and falsely accusing others of lying does

I wonder what percent of women voters would agree with your first paragraph. It shouldn't affect his qualifications. Apparently, Bill Clinton is living proof of that. But will it affect his electability.

I am a conservative Republican good old boy southerner from WAY BACK.
And someone that respects Herman Cain.
But the double standard here are the right wing religous right of the Repiblican party.
They are hypocrites of the highest order. They will do ANYTHING to get their way.
Some of the most unChristlike folk on the earth.

Dude, you're a radical Atheist and a bigot with zero tolerance for competing religions.

I'm just sayin...

Folks that distort this into a "Clinton did it" scenario are about as blind as they come.
Us Repiblicans know this is a big time problem that HAS NOT A GOD DAMN THING to do with Bill Clinton.

Of course, Clinton had a "D" after his name, making him perfect in every way.

But we were warned about Cain. We knew.

We were warned about Clinton, we knew - you just didn't care. He had a "D" after his name.

Woman claims 13-year affair with Herman Cain - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Quite the ladies man

Herman Cain revealed Monday that an Atlanta-area woman would soon come forward alleging an "extended," 13-year extramarital affair with the Republican presidential candidate, telling CNN her claims are untrue.*

Cain told Wolf Blitzer he wanted to "give you a heads up and everyone a heads up" that the woman would be coming forward.

He said he knows the woman - but that he did not have an affair with her.

According to an Atlanta affiliate of Fox News, a woman is claiming that she and Cain had a 13-year long affair.

"Here we go again," Cain said in response to the forthcoming allegations. "I didn't do anything wrong."

They are coming out of the woodwork.........of course they are all liars

Sounds like another broke and unemployed bimbo eruption... so far, it is all unsubstantiated nonsense. Call me when Cain starts jaclking off on somebody's dress and lying under oath.

Folks that distort this into a "Clinton did it" scenario are about as blind as they come.
Us Repiblicans know this is a big time problem that HAS NOT A GOD DAMN THING to do with Bill Clinton.

Of course, Clinton had a "D" after his name, making him perfect in every way.

But we were warned about Cain. We knew.

We were warned about Clinton, we knew - you just didn't care. He had a "D" after his name.

"D" for dumbass.
How does that make him "perfect in every way"?

"you just didn't care"
I voted for Bush and Dole so you make no sense.
You also have a "D" after your name.

Woman claims 13-year affair with Herman Cain - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Quite the ladies man

Herman Cain revealed Monday that an Atlanta-area woman would soon come forward alleging an "extended," 13-year extramarital affair with the Republican presidential candidate, telling CNN her claims are untrue.*

Cain told Wolf Blitzer he wanted to "give you a heads up and everyone a heads up" that the woman would be coming forward.

He said he knows the woman - but that he did not have an affair with her.

According to an Atlanta affiliate of Fox News, a woman is claiming that she and Cain had a 13-year long affair.

"Here we go again," Cain said in response to the forthcoming allegations. "I didn't do anything wrong."

They are coming out of the woodwork.........of course they are all liars

Sounds like another broke and unemployed bimbo eruption... so far, it is all unsubstantiated nonsense. Call me when Cain starts jaclking off on somebody's dress and lying under oath.

"unsubstantiated nonsense"
Cain's lawyer does not think so. Lin Wood saw all of the phone records and texts last night.
Why do you think there was no denial in his letter to Channel 11? His letter basically admitted the sex and stating that has no place in public matters.
Sad that there is a shit load of documentation here and now we see that there are a number of staff there that also knew of this woman around Cain while at NRA.
How many do you need? 5 more, 10 more, 20 more?
100 more could come forward and say the same thing. I understand. You do not want to believe it. I don't either.
But the facts are in on this one. Herman Cain is a bald faced liar.

More and more it seems Cain is the one committing slander.

Adultery, possibly. But the slander and libel is all yours.

Cain is slandering the women involved calling them liars who are in it for the money.

He said/She said is a common enough defense

This is a case of He said/She said, she said, she said, she said, she said

Sooner or later you start to question Cains validity

"D" for dumbass.

I observe and report. There can be no rational analysis of irrationality.

Jennifer Flowers and a dozen other "bimbo eruptions" were all around when Clinton was running. We knew full well.

Why?

You can't tell the difference between a "D" and an "L?"

Cain is slandering the women involved calling them liars who are in it for the money.

Why should I not believe Cain?

The politics of personal destruction - it's what the left does.

Regardless, it is still the little Goebbels of the DNC behind the smear machine.

I'm fairly certain that y'all use up to 15% fact in your smears, makes them more effective that way.

More and more it seems Cain is the one committing slander.

So now denying what these women are saying is, slander..?
good one:lol:

Why should I not believe Cain?

The politics of personal destruction - it's what the left does.

Regardless, it is still the little Goebbels of the DNC behind the smear machine.

I'm fairly certain that y'all use up to 15% fact in your smears, makes them more effective that way.

It was the RNC who was in a panic that Cain might actually get the nomination.....one has to look no further than that

"D" for dumbass.

I observe and report. There can be no rational analysis of irrationality.

Jennifer Flowers and a dozen other "bimbo eruptions" were all around when Clinton was running. We knew full well.

Why?

You can't tell the difference between a "D" and an "L?"

What the fuck does Bill Clinton have to do with Herman Cain?
What is your argument? That since Bill Clinton did it it is ok for Cain?
The media WAS ALL OVER all of the bimbo eruptions on Clinton.
How did you find out about Flowers and all of them?
A bird flew by and told you?
Bill Clinton has nothing to do with this. Nice try.
Those of us that have been around a long time know the difference between shit and shinola.
And this is shit and it stinks and Cain needs to resign this morning.
Your problem is that you want to make winners and losers out of this.
There are NO winners in any of this Moe. Cain sunk his ship trying to make the women all look like gold diggers but this current one was his lover for over a decade and the facts arethere to prove it and she is not getting a pot to piss in for it.
And guess what? This story has been in the shit can for a few weeks. They knew she was out there, I BEEN TELLING YOU FOR WEEKS SHE WAS OUT THERE, and now she is there.
This is old news sports fans.

So now denying what these women are saying is, slander..?
good one:lol:

You are right, it probably is not slander.
They are lies. Telling lies is different than slander.
Cain is a liar. Good point.

Assuming this is true, this guy has a massive ego.

How did he think he could have kept this silent? Did he not realize he was putting his marriage at risk running for President?

It's one thing when one woman makes the accusation. It's quite another when there are multiple women.

He's done. Stick a fork in him.
Not only a massive ego, but what he's doing to his wife is incredibly cruel. He's as scummy as John Edwards.

Not quite AS scummy. Edwards wife was dying. Cain's wife is just dying of embarrassment.

Forum List

Back