Cain at it again

Clinton set the standards for all hound dogs today. Well we could say JFK but his was kept hush hush..

It didn't matter to a lot of people back then, they STILL supported Clinton even after he lied right to their faces... so I for one will not get my panties in a twist over Cain.

Clinton set the standards for all hound dogs today. Well we could say JFK but his was kept hush hush..

It didn't matter to a lot of people back then, they STILL supported Clinton even after he lied right to their faces... so I for one will not get my panties in a twist over Cain.
Awesome! Vote for Cain, I admire your scruples.

Awesome! Vote for Cain, I admire your scruples.

lol
Scruples? that cracks me up coming from a Liberal..

This is your defense to Cain being unfaithful to HIS wife? This minister was cheating on his wife for 13 years and all you have is Clinton?

so to recap, no matter what a republican does in matter such as these, you have clinton to fall back on? The man was kicked out of office for this, yet you think nothing should happen to republicans when they do the same thing?

Politics have strange rules on the right.

As Stephanie throws Cain under the bus.........He is not as bad as Clinton

Whine

Herman Cain revealed Monday that an Atlanta-area woman would soon come forward alleging an "extended," 13-year extramarital affair s

Unfuckingbelievable.

The Prez of the US can force Americans to buy health insurance, force Americans to die and pay for unnecessary wars but grabbing ass is an impeachable offense.

Some people's priorities are really fucked up. No wonder we are 15 TTTTTTTTTrillion in the hole.

This is your defense to Cain being unfaithful to HIS wife? This minister was cheating on his wife for 13 years and all you have is Clinton?

so to recap, no matter what a republican does in matter such as these, you have clinton to fall back on? The man was kicked out of office for this, yet you think nothing should happen to republicans when they do the same thing?

Politics have strange rules on the right.

WHO was kicked out of office?
and quit babbling, I didn't stutter.

Herman Cain revealed Monday that an Atlanta-area woman would soon come forward alleging an "extended," 13-year extramarital affair s

Unfuckingbelievable.

The Prez of the US can force Americans to buy health insurance, force Americans to die and pay for unnecessary wars but grabbing ass is an impeachable offense.

Some people's priorities are really fucked up. No wonder we are 15 TTTTTTTTTrillion in the hole.

How do you impeach a Pizza Man?

Unfuckingbelievable.

How do you impeach a Pizza Man?

By messing around with his black olives.

.:razz:

Another point - I believe Hillary knew. I believe they had an open relationship. I also believe that very shortly, Mrs. Cain is going to be hurting so bad, she will wish she were dead.

It's just that 9-9-9 is more complicated than it sounds so it took many phone convos and texts at all hours of the night to explain it to this dumb hooker.

This is from the original Fox 5 report.....

She says the physical relationship ended about eight months ago, right before Cain announced he was running for president. But the communication did not. When we asked for any corroborating evidence, she pointed us to her cell phone contacts. One name: Herman Cain.

She showed us some of her cell phone bills that included 61 phone calls or text messages to or from a number starting with 678. She says it is Herman Cain's private cell phone. The calls were made during four different months-- calls or texts made as early as 4:26 in the early morning, and as late as 7:52 at night. The latest were in September of this year.

“We've never worked together,” said White. “And I can't imagine someone phoning or texting me for the last two and a half years, just because.”

We texted the number and Herman Cain called us back. He told us he "knew Ginger White" but said these are "more false allegations." He said she had his number because he was "trying to help her financially.”

She says she planned on keeping the relationship a secret while Cain made his run for the White House until she and her family watched reports of different women who had accused Herman Cain of sexual harassment. She says she was not surprised by the allegations, but was bothered by the way Cain fought back, attacking the woman, including during an appearance on Late Show with David Letterman.

“It bothered me that they were being demonized, sort of, they were treated as if they were automatically lying, and the burden of proof was on them,” White said. “I felt bad for them.”

Georgia Woman Claims 13-Year Affair with Herman Cain | Ginger White

This is from the original Fox 5 report.....

She says the physical relationship ended about eight months ago, right before Cain announced he was running for president. But the communication did not. When we asked for any corroborating evidence, she pointed us to her cell phone contacts. One name: Herman Cain.

She showed us some of her cell phone bills that included 61 phone calls or text messages to or from a number starting with 678. She says it is Herman Cain's private cell phone. The calls were made during four different months-- calls or texts made as early as 4:26 in the early morning, and as late as 7:52 at night. The latest were in September of this year.

“We've never worked together,” said White. “And I can't imagine someone phoning or texting me for the last two and a half years, just because.”

We texted the number and Herman Cain called us back. He told us he "knew Ginger White" but said these are "more false allegations." He said she had his number because he was "trying to help her financially.”

She says she planned on keeping the relationship a secret while Cain made his run for the White House until she and her family watched reports of different women who had accused Herman Cain of sexual harassment. She says she was not surprised by the allegations, but was bothered by the way Cain fought back, attacking the woman, including during an appearance on Late Show with David Letterman.

“It bothered me that they were being demonized, sort of, they were treated as if they were automatically lying, and the burden of proof was on them,” White said. “I felt bad for them.”

Georgia Woman Claims 13-Year Affair with Herman Cain | Ginger White

Either way it's not good for Cain. If he wan't nailing her he was "helping her financially." Well ok, about that: she's broke so maybe I don't want him trying to help our nation financially.

Forum List

Back