Cain at it again

This is from the original Fox 5 report.....

She says the physical relationship ended about eight months ago, right before Cain announced he was running for president. But the communication did not. When we asked for any corroborating evidence, she pointed us to her cell phone contacts. One name: Herman Cain.

She showed us some of her cell phone bills that included 61 phone calls or text messages to or from a number starting with 678. She says it is Herman Cain's private cell phone. The calls were made during four different months-- calls or texts made as early as 4:26 in the early morning, and as late as 7:52 at night. The latest were in September of this year.

“We've never worked together,” said White. “And I can't imagine someone phoning or texting me for the last two and a half years, just because.”

We texted the number and Herman Cain called us back. He told us he "knew Ginger White" but said these are "more false allegations." He said she had his number because he was "trying to help her financially.”

She says she planned on keeping the relationship a secret while Cain made his run for the White House until she and her family watched reports of different women who had accused Herman Cain of sexual harassment. She says she was not surprised by the allegations, but was bothered by the way Cain fought back, attacking the woman, including during an appearance on Late Show with David Letterman.

“It bothered me that they were being demonized, sort of, they were treated as if they were automatically lying, and the burden of proof was on them,” White said. “I felt bad for them.”

Georgia Woman Claims 13-Year Affair with Herman Cain | Ginger White

Cain is nothing more then trash. The republican party will be blown away in a Obama victory in 2012(400+ elv) if we don't ditch this douch now. I feel sorry for these woman. :(

Another point - I believe Hillary knew. I believe they had an open relationship. I also believe that very shortly, Mrs. Cain is going to be hurting so bad, she will wish she were dead.

That has always been my gut feeling as well. I've always thought Hillary knew about Bill's dalliances. I'm sure she was pissed he got caught though. I don't know about the "open" part...I don't think she screwed around.

How much Obama payin dis ho? ......

It is how democrats attack black conservatives.

You must be insane? Obama has stayed with his wife and been faithful to her. No one has ever Accused Obama of anything with another woman. I disagree with his policies, but Obama seems like a faithful husband to his wife.

Obama is a good husband
A good father
Bad president!

Last edited:
Another point - I believe Hillary knew. I believe they had an open relationship. I also believe that very shortly, Mrs. Cain is going to be hurting so bad, she will wish she were dead.

That has always been my gut feeling as well. I've always thought Hillary knew about Bill's dalliances. I'm sure she was pissed he got caught though. I don't know about the "open" part...I don't think she screwed around.

You liberals and your romanticized view of the Clintons. It would be cute if it weren't so unhealthy.

You liberals and your romanticized view of the Clintons. It would be cute if it weren't so unhealthy.

What Harlequin romances are you reading where the hero is a cheater?

I am a conservative Republican good old boy southerner from WAY BACK.
And someone that respects Herman Cain.
But the double standard here are the right wing religous right of the Repiblican party.
They are hypocrites of the highest order. They will do ANYTHING to get their way.
Some of the most unChristlike folk on the earth.

Folks that distort this into a "Clinton did it" scenario are about as blind as they come.
Us Repiblicans know this is a big time problem that HAS NOT A GOD DAMN THING to do with Bill Clinton.
But we were warned about Cain. We knew.

Cain is toast anyway

Shame really, I would have liked to see him run against Obama

Pfeeeesh, after Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Anthony Weenie and seeing how you all circled the wagons around these men., this shit doesn't bother me anymore.

But I do crack up seeing you all so CONCERNED about this kind of stuff..ALL OF A SUDDEN....:lol::lol:

That is ok with me. Clinton and Edwards and Weeine are all liars.
Is this news to you?:cuckoo:
But I am a Republican. A real conservative.
We hate liars and con men like Herman Cain. I respected him once and still do for many of hbis accomplishments.
Just because it is politics is no excuse. We demand better around here. He is a liar.
Demand more. Do not settle for less. That is the problem we have now.

Unfuckingbelievable.

The Prez of the US can force Americans to buy health insurance, force Americans to die and pay for unnecessary wars but grabbing ass is an impeachable offense.

Some people's priorities are really fucked up. No wonder we are 15 TTTTTTTTTrillion in the hole.

How do you impeach a Pizza Man?

By messing around with his black olives.

.:razz:

Dont you mean white anchovies?

Assuming this is true, this guy has a massive ego.

How did he think he could have kept this silent? Did he not realize he was putting his marriage at risk running for President?

It's one thing when one woman makes the accusation. It's quite another when there are multiple women.

He's done. Stick a fork in him.

How did he think he could have kept this silent? Did he not realize he was putting his marriage at risk running for President?

It's one thing when one woman makes the accusation. It's quite another when there are multiple women.

Not only a massive ego, but what he's doing to his wife is incredibly cruel. He's as scummy as John Edwards.

It seems that, as a nation, we really need to stop pointing out all these affairs and sexual indiscretions. It seems apparent that we, collectively, don't know what beasts we are potentially stroking... There may be future consequences that none of us want.

Not only a massive ego, but what he's doing to his wife is incredibly cruel. He's as scummy as John Edwards.

Cain is just fooling around. Nobody is as scummy as John Edwards......Nobody

Cain is just fooling around. Nobody is as scummy as John Edwards......Nobody

I agree with you there...although, Edwards is one up on Cain in that he, at least, dropped out of the race when his affair went public.

Forum List

Back