Why Gingrich's immigration plan is unworkable

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Excellent article.

Why Gingrich's immigration plan is unworkable - CNN.com

importingpoverty.jpg

Last edited:
Thank god at least ONE Pub has spoken some truth on illegals. They are HERE and have been working (94% of men in 2007), paying taxes (67%) and owning homes 35%, Pew). They are NEVER going to be thrown out and are an important oart of our society, and MANY of their jobs are ones Americans won't do fcs.Myself, I believe mega rich Pubs love the cheap labor and their harassment of Hispanic, unconstitutional laws are just BS for the dupes, and their talk of an un-American, useless,stupid, incredibly expensive fence is also for the dittoheads- works GREAT and has for YEARS, GD MORONS tyvm.

Dems aren't for open borders, shytteheads, they're for a good (computer chip) SS work card that will stop NEW illegals from getting work, and actually having strong laws and enforcement. It's called the Schumer/Graham bill and is the only real answer. Newt is halfway there only. I am optimistic that in conjunction with Obamacare and Schumer we'll finally have a modern country. Try thinking, racist corporate tools LOL.

And that's assuming the courts approved the concept, which they very well might not.

They won’t. It’s utterly idiotic.

What the Left wants is full blown amnesty...and that won't work ...

Amnesty isn't what the left is after. It's no border at all. Amnesty still recognizes a border.

The thread is about Gingrich’s unworkable plan, address that.

I agree, so why would anyone support a guy (Newt) who supported full blown Amnesty in the past only to later not enforce the rules as speaker of the house? Newt is now claiming he wants no Amnesty only to in the same sentence say some get Amnesty.... What do you do with the other 10 million illegal’s?

so newts idea is to have taxation without representation?

a sub class who would be subject to the laws but not have a voice in making the laws?

I agree, so why would anyone support a guy (Newt) who supported full blown Amnesty in the past only to later not enforce the rules as speaker of the house? Newt is now claiming he wants no Amnesty only to in the same sentence say some get Amnesty.... What do you do with the other 10 million illegal’s?

Amnesty would mean they would get US citizenship, and under Newt's plan, none of them would be citizens so it isn't amnesty. They'd just get to stay, and keep working, and paying taxes without fear of being deported. They'd never be citizens and never be able to vote. Sounds damn good to me, and why I think it WOULD work, other than the other two sides that want 12 million people rounded up and deported, and the other side that wants open borders and citizenship to anyone that can enter, both of which NEITHER would ever work or HAPPEN.

Last edited:

Amnesty would mean they would get US citizenship, and under Newt's plan, none of them would be citizens so it isn't amnesty. They'd just get to stay, and keep working, and paying taxes without fear of being deported. They'd never be citizens and never be able to vote. Sounds damn good to me, and why I think it WOULD work, other than the other two sides that want 12 million people rounded up and deported, and the other side that wants open borders and citizenship to anyone that can enter, both of which NEITHER would ever work or HAPPEN.

people have gone to war over being forced to pay taxes without getting representation.........

people have gone to war over being forced to pay taxes without getting representation.........

Actually, that's another KIND of amnesty...But you STILL need a good ID or it's just another invitation for MORE to come.

I STILL have NEVER heard of ANYONE who wants open borders OR citizenship for all. Dittoheads. Change the gd channel....

Now you have to want a Berlin Wall, or you don't believe in borders at all- dittoheads!

The amount of people that have illegally crossed into America from Mexico is the largest land invasion from one country into another in the history of world. It HAS to be stopped.

If no wall, then how would you propose to stop the tidal wave of people... Einstein?

Good work ID and real enforcement.Good work ID and real enforcement.Good work ID and real enforcement.Good work ID and real enforcement.Good work ID and real enforcement.Good work ID and real enforcement.Good work ID and real enforcement.Good work ID and real enforcement.Good work ID and real enforcement.Good work ID and real enforcement. Repeat.

Forum List

Back