Cain at it again

Hey, if you want to look foolish, who am I to stand in your way?

If I want to look foolish, I'll support Barack Obama.

But you're embarrassing yourself by saying that Cain was the most qualified candidate.

That you find fact to be "foolish" explains your blink allegiance to Obama.

If Cain could win any award, it would be for flagrant hubris despite glaring inadequacies in the areas of knowledge and preparedness when attempting to answer simple questions. He's grabbed that mantel from Sarah Palin (the previous hands down winner) and managed to prevent Michele Bachmann from contending for this years award.

Right.

Funny how you leftist always have the same line in regard to blacks that dare be conservative..

I've seen politicians backpedal later in the day from ill-advised statments they make. I've seen politicians whose campaigns have to 'clarify' a previous statemet (otherwise known as contradicting what was previously said). But I've NEVER seen a candidate contradict himself several times within one short interview as Cain manages to do over and over again.

I've never seen it either. Could be because your claim is a fabrication.

Press: Mr. Cain, Do you have any responses to your Lybia incident.

Cain: Lybia? I never touched her there.

LoLz!! :lol:

49izadw.gif

that's funny, but it sounds more like something the Obama would say.
now I go laugh my ass off.:rolleyes:

I can imagine Obama standing on tippy toes and squealing "Ewwwww, I'd never touch a labia.... I just want it to be clear who's ass I'm going to pound..."

That's a nice dream of yours. I'm sure it's a comforting fantasy to you and your ilk.

However, the reality is that it's Cain's morality, standards and class, or lack of the above that are in question. Not Obama's.

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

It was the RNC who was in a panic that Cain might actually get the nomination.....one has to look no further than that

It was your shameful party that went apeshit over the concept of a black man running for office outside of the party. Gettin all uppity and thinking he can make up his own mind, that will NOT be tolerated.

This is classic DNC demagoguery, the same script used on party enemies over and over again.

IOW, the politics of personal destruction.

As a life time Republican for 40 years you are full of shit.

Sounds like another broke and unemployed bimbo eruption... so far, it is all unsubstantiated nonsense. Call me when Cain starts jaclking off on somebody's dress and lying under oath.

"unsubstantiated nonsense"
Cain's lawyer does not think so. Lin Wood saw all of the phone records and texts last night.
Why do you think there was no denial in his letter to Channel 11? His letter basically admitted the sex and stating that has no place in public matters.
Sad that there is a shit load of documentation here and now we see that there are a number of staff there that also knew of this woman around Cain while at NRA.
How many do you need? 5 more, 10 more, 20 more?
100 more could come forward and say the same thing. I understand. You do not want to believe it. I don't either.
But the facts are in on this one. Herman Cain is a bald faced liar.

I Googled "Cain's letter to channel 11" and I got nothing. Perhaps you can provide me the "shit load" of documents that proves he did all these thing. So far, it's a few broke-ass bitches desperately in need of money who have proved nothing. BTW.. I'm no Cain fan, but I'm even less a fan of people who find it ok to smear people... if it was such a big deal... why wait all this time?

Sorry, it wreaks.

Dude, that letter is EVERYWHERE on the internet.
Do your own homework. If you want to.

This is verbatim "this is not an accusation of harrasment in the workplace, this is not an accusation of an assault which are subject matters of legitimate inquiry of a public candidate. Rather, this is an accusation of a private, alleged consensual conduct between two consenting adults"
Not a denial in the entire letter. And I know Lin Wood, he represented Richard Jewell who was falsely accused of the bombing in the '96 Olympics here.
No offense Soggy, but only a complete dumb ass would not know that this is NO denial.
Update: Cain has admitted the affair to his attorney, as evidenced by this letter yesterday, to his family and all of his campaign staff.
Only a complete fool would not admit that Herman Cain is A LIAR.
Yes, I am a pro at this. I have 32 years on the streets here in Georgia. I hate it as a Republican but facts are facts.
Cain is done. He did it to himself. A self procalimed religous man that has been proven to be a HYPOCRITE.
Problem these days is Republicans are acting childish like liberal Democrats.
They have NO SHAME.

This is verbatim "this is not an accusation of harrasment in the workplace, this is not an accusation of an assault which are subject matters of legitimate inquiry of a public candidate. Rather, this is an accusation of a private, alleged consensual conduct between two consenting adults"
Not a denial in the entire letter. And I know Lin Wood, he represented Richard Jewell who was falsely accused of the bombing in the '96 Olympics here.
No offense Soggy, but only a complete dumb ass would not know that this is NO denial.
Update: Cain has admitted the affair to his attorney, as evidenced by this letter yesterday, to his family and all of his campaign staff.
Yes, I am a pro at this. I have 32 years on the streets here in Georgia. I hate it as a Republican but facts are facts.
Cain is done. He did it to himself. A self procalimed religous man that has been proven to be a HYPOCRITE.
They have NO SHAME.
Hey. hey. HEY!!!

I appreciate your earnest and sincere attempts to clean house, but please...

Leave us out of this! :cool:

But make no mistake. I would hire Herman Cain IMMEDIATELY if I had a business in trouble and I needed an expert to turn it around.
Herman Cain is a professional of the highest order in the business world. I still admire and respect him for that as he earned that through discipline and hard work educating himself.

They have NO SHAME.
Hey. hey. HEY!!!

Liberal Democrats would do anything to cover for their own.
Lie, cheat, steal their grandmothers social security check.
You know that so I do not need to provide the hundreds of other examples.

They have NO SHAME.
Hey. hey. HEY!!!

You mean like how they covered for Anthony Weiner?

You do see the irony in your statements while the Republicans are in FULL-ON defense mode of certified liar. Right?

Last edited:
Hey. hey. HEY!!!

You do see the irony in your statements while the Republicans are in FULL-ON defense mode of certified liar. Right?

Which party did I leave out Marc?:lol:
I believe the saying is we are on THE SAME PAGE!

But make no mistake. I would hire Herman Cain IMMEDIATELY if I had a business in trouble and I needed an expert to turn it around.
Herman Cain is a professional of the highest order in the business world. I still admire and respect him for that as he earned that through discipline and hard work educating himself.

Indeed.

The attacks on him regarding his business acumen are ridiculous.

This is the perfect example of why we do not want self proclaimed "men of God" as leaders in this country.
Most of them are cons like Cain.

Which party did I leave out Marc?:lol:
I believe the saying is we are on THE SAME PAGE!

OK, well...that's good to know. :thup:

Additional phone records and texts seen this morning show Cain and White had daily contact for almost the entire month of October and all of November up and until this went down a dew days ago.
Additionally, White was seen sitting with Cain at boxing events in Las Vegas including the Tyson/Hollyfield fight years ago.

Well, this is what I have been posting here from the start of this. Sort of common knowledge in these parts and seeing her come forward years later does put the lid on Herman Cain.
Add bald faced liar to his resume. Sad because I have always admired Herman Cain.
But he is toast now and good riddance. We have had enough of liars and cheats.

As bad as it sounds, these are all allegations. But what is undeniable is his lack of informative knowledge of foreign affairs and Homeland Security.

He's reassessing his bid for the office now. Maybe he's actually reassessinghis knowledge of the affairs and harrassment. Don; t know. But what I really want to know not if he is a family man, but could he handle the job as leader of our country. I have come to the conclusion he cannot.

Well, this is what I have been posting here from the start of this. Sort of common knowledge in these parts and seeing her come forward years later does put the lid on Herman Cain.
Add bald faced liar to his resume. Sad because I have always admired Herman Cain.
But he is toast now and good riddance. We have had enough of liars and cheats.

As bad as it sounds, these are all allegations. But what is undeniable is his lack of informative knowledge of foreign affairs and Homeland Security.

He's reassessing his bid for the office now. Maybe he's actually reassessinghis knowledge of the affairs and harrassment. Don; t know. But what I really want to know not if he is a family man, but could he handle the job as leader of our country. I have come to the conclusion he cannot.

Doesn't it bother you HE LIES?

That's a nice dream of yours. I'm sure it's a comforting fantasy to you and your ilk.

Why do you think mocking the fact that Obama is flaming would "comfort" anyone?

However, the reality is that it's Cain's morality, standards and class, or lack of the above that are in question. Not Obama's.

I understand that your job, as a mindless partisan hack, is to smear the opposition, especially that uppity Cain who be off da plantation and thinking fo hissef.

Forum List

Back