Cain against assassinate American citizens that are terrorists

Right. Because they didnt commit any crimes. The Germans and Japanese didnt commit crimes either (except some of the civilian leaders who committed war crimes, but that's different).
It isn't a criminal matter. Al Alwaki wasn't charged with a crime because he hadn't committed any. There was no need for rights in criminal procedure because this wasn't a criminal matter. You understand that, right?

(5) the term “Federal crime of terrorism” means an offense that—
jurisdiction of the United States), 1366(a) (relating to destruction of an energy facility), 1751(a), (b), (c), or (d) (relating to Presidential and Presidential staff assassination and kidnaping),
United States Code: Title 18,2332b. Acts of terrorism transcending national boundaries | LII / Legal Information Institute
Nice but irrelevant.
Call me when you get an argument.

Terrorism is a crime period

Big Red why are you so upset Anwar was killed?

If every Americans citizens rights aren't protected no ones rights are protected. No matter what the person may have done. Someone must stand up and say thats not right or legal. After all I am the constitutional watchdog.

If every Americans citizens rights aren't protected no ones rights are protected. No matter what the person may have done. Someone must stand up and say thats not right or legal. After all I am the constitutional watchdog.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The constitutional watchdog that's never read the constitution for comprehension.

The constitutional watchdog that's never read the constitution for comprehension.

You can't read my signature but others can
Read ravi's views on the constitution everybody it's in my signature.

You can't read my signature but others can
Read ravi's views on the constitution everybody it's in my signature.
Such a dishonest little dweeb you are.

So you think Anwar should have been left alone?

He should have been captured if possable. He should have had charges but there weren't any He should have had due process but most disagree.

For now I am...what about the next president, or the one after that? What if THEY change the definition of what a terrorist is.

Sorry I dont trust people or human nature with this type of unconstitutional power.

This military action was not unconstitutional.

If we turn a blind eye to this no one has any rights, not you nor I or any American citizen.

I find it interesting that the 2 people in the thread who try (i know i fail sometimes but i try) to be strict constitutionalists are getting shit from both liberals and conservatives.

Sorry i'm not willing to give up my liberty for security...probably why I never supported the patriot act too ;)

He should have been captured if possable. He should have had charges but there weren't any He should have had due process but most disagree.

It would have been better to have captured him, in the sense that he could have served as a useful source of information on the activities of the terrorist groups he was knowledgeable of. But one problem is, how many US soldier's lives does one want to sacrifice in such an effort to capture him alive? If there were a gun battle with forces sent to capture him (and I would assume that there would have been) he most likely would have tried to kill as many American service personnel as he could have before he himself was shot and killed.

the dude in question declared Jihad against the USA, he was killed on his battlefield. declare war,, and you are treated as an emeny combatant. now get the hell over it and tell Ron Paul too.

He renounced his citizenship, declared war on the USA and he wasn't in the USA, so the "US citizen" argument is crap to begin with.

But even if he was a citizen, it's the President's first job to protect the American people. Even as a libertarian I support that. Maximizing freedom starts with being alive and not living in imminent fear that is going to change. It is one of the few legitimate roles of a Federal government. The dirt bag signed his own death warrant. Unlike the Left I don't practice flagrant hypocrisy and support different policies based on the party in power. His death was a good thing for the American people and I rejoice. I don't believe in hell, but scum like this makes me think it would be nice just to send him there.

For the first time in my life, I'm proud of Obama.

How would he be captured? we would have to put US Boots on the ground to do that, and that would require permission from the Yemeni government, more than likely he would have died in a firefight anyways.

the dude in question declared Jihad against the USA, he was killed on his battlefield. declare war,, and you are treated as an emeny combatant. now get the hell over it and tell Ron Paul too.

He renounced his citizenship, declared war on the USA and he wasn't in the USA, so the "US citizen" argument is crap to begin with.

But even if he was a citizen, it's the President's first job to protect the American people. Even as a libertarian I support that. Maximizing freedom starts with being alive and not living in imminent fear that is going to change. It is one of the few legitimate roles of a Federal government. The dirt bag signed his own death warrant. Unlike the Left I don't practice flagrant hypocrisy and support different policies based on the party in power. His death was a good thing for the American people and I rejoice. I don't believe in hell, but scum like this makes me think it would be nice just to send him there.

LOL at your last sentence.

How would he be captured? we would have to put US Boots on the ground to do that, and that would require permission from the Yemeni government, more than likely he would have died in a firefight anyways.

It didn't seem to bother anyone when it happen in Pakistan

It would have been better to have captured him, in the sense that he could have served as a useful source of information on the activities of the terrorist groups he was knowledgeable of. But one problem is, how many US soldier's lives does one want to sacrifice in such an effort to capture him alive? If there were a gun battle with forces sent to capture him (and I would assume that there would have been) he most likely would have tried to kill as many American service personnel as he could have before he himself was shot and killed.

how many did it take to get Bin Ladin?

I am still waiting on someone to bring forth a tape and video showing where he renounced his citizenship. Nothing second handed hearsay please.

LOL at your last sentence.

I appreciate a sense of humor Ravi

I am still waiting on someone to bring forth a tape and video showing where he renounced his citizenship. Nothing second handed hearsay please.

I heard he did, but I'm not looking it up because leaving the US and declaring war on us is renouncing citizenship so whether he said the words or not is purely academic. If he were in the US, it would have to be proven in a court of law. Doing it from outside the US is all Obama needed to blow his sorry ass away. It was both justified and Constitutional. It was Obama's job.

Forum List

Back