Cain against assassinate American citizens that are terrorists

He renounced his citizenship, declared war on the USA and he wasn't in the USA, so the "US citizen" argument is crap to begin with.

But even if he was a citizen, it's the President's first job to protect the American people. Even as a libertarian I support that. Maximizing freedom starts with being alive and not living in imminent fear that is going to change. It is one of the few legitimate roles of a Federal government. The dirt bag signed his own death warrant. Unlike the Left I don't practice flagrant hypocrisy and support different policies based on the party in power. His death was a good thing for the American people and I rejoice. I don't believe in hell, but scum like this makes me think it would be nice just to send him there.

For the first time in my life, I'm proud of Obama.

I am still waiting on someone to bring forth a tape and video showing where he renounced his citizenship. Nothing second handed hearsay please.

I heard he did, but I'm not looking it up because leaving the US and declaring war on us is renouncing citizenship so whether he said the words or not is purely academic. If he were in the US, it would have to be proven in a court of law. Doing it from outside the US is all Obama needed to blow his sorry ass away. It was both justified and Constitutional. It was Obama's job.

You heard he did? Then he's guilty as sin because we've heard a lot of things about people that weren't true.

I am still waiting on someone to bring forth a tape and video showing where he renounced his citizenship. Nothing second handed hearsay please.

I heard he did, but I'm not looking it up because leaving the US and declaring war on us is renouncing citizenship so whether he said the words or not is purely academic. If he were in the US, it would have to be proven in a court of law. Doing it from outside the US is all Obama needed to blow his sorry ass away. It was both justified and Constitutional. It was Obama's job.

You heard he did? Then he's guilty as sin because we've heard a lot of things about people that weren't true.

Let me help you, dumb ass. Are you ignoring my argument because you're stupid or because you're a dick? I'd be glad to discuss it with you if you have anything to say about my actual argument rather then picking one line and ignoring the rest because you got a jazzy talking point self serving to your preconceived view.

Last edited:
So you think Anwar should have been left alone?

He should have been captured if possable. He should have had charges but there weren't any He should have had due process but most disagree.

How would he be captured? we would have to put US Boots on the ground to do that, and that would require permission from the Yemeni government, more than likely he would have died in a firefight anyways.

Probably the same position for flying drones over Yemen. Sticky though. They do claim this is the first time an action like this has been done. Was Obama sticking his head out or is there solid legal ground for this precedent?

If there is, considering the backlash, shouldn't he have the Justice Department, or the State Department, or Anybody come out with the reasoning.

Let me help you, dumb ass. Are you ignoring my argument because you're stupid or because you're a dick? I'd be glad to discuss it with you if you have anything to say about my actual argument rather then picking one line and ignoring the rest because you got a jazzy talking point self serving to your preconceived view.

Again tell me where I can find this video of him renousing his citizenship? And if it means being a dick to stand up for someones constitutional rights I will gladly be that very thing.

Last edited:

Again tell me where I can find this video of him renousing his citizenship? And if it means being a dick to stand up for someones constitutional rights I will gladly be that very thing.

Again tell me where I can find anywhere in my post where it's relevant to ask me that question. If it means being a dick then you're the guy for the job. As for your point on standing up for his constitutional rights, why don't you try addressing my argument instead of masturbating? I'd be glad to discuss it, but you gotta actually address my post to do accomplish that.

I'll type slower for you this time. If you read my post, and I accept your statement he didn't say the words he renounces his citizenship, it doesn't change my argument. Ergo, you didn't address my argument...

Last edited:

Again tell me where I can find anywhere in my post where it's relevant to ask me that question. If it means being a dick then you're the guy for the job. As for your point on standing up for his constitutional rights, why don't you try addressing my argument instead of masturbating? I'd be glad to discuss it, but you gotta actually address my post to do accomplish that.

I'll type slower for you this time. If you read my post, and I accept your statement he didn't say the words he renounces his citizenship, it doesn't change my argument. Ergo, you didn't address my argument...

You said that you heard he renounces his citizenship. Did you or did you not say that? And the rest of your reply is ilrrelavant because American citizens are still citizen with diue process of the law.

You said that you heard he renounces his citizenship. Did you or did you not say that? And the rest of your reply is ilrrelavant because American citizens are still citizen with diue process of the law.

Try reading my post and addressing the points.

PLYMCO_PILGRIM said:
But what if they decide you are a terrorist and just assasinate you, as an american citizen, without giving you a trial? Thats not cool.

I understand we had proof of al-aldipshitty and all that but still I just dont like the idea....and im still not going to grief obama over it :p

hiding out in a foreign country is different then being in the US.....you can grab the guy here and prosecute him....the other guy you have to send a Drone A Gram.....

What if you and I go to europe on vacation and someone deems our online posts to make us terrorists because we speak out against things we don't like with Obama......since we are in europe its ok to kill us because its not in the USA?

See what i'm getting at, its a slippery slope. Like I said I am glad we took him out and I'm not trying to grief the President or Govt over it but you need to think about the precedent.

no i dont need to think about it.....i dont belong to any subversive groups that are considered terrorist groups that are considered sworn enemies of the US.....and Europe aint no 3rd world hellhole were im hiding in a cave somewhere....and this guy has been linked to acts of violence.....you want to do violence.....you get violence back.....

So If I go to say, spain, and obama says my posts make me a terrorist is it ok to drone strike me?

I think al Awlaki did a little more than post disparaging remarks on USMB.

Indeed he did, hence my not giving obama shit over it.

It still sets the precedent, maybe you trust the govt not to go down that slope but I dont.

you know what PP....the guy was born here,went back to Yeman at a young age and was raised there,came back here to use this Country to get an Education......then went back and started his "i hate America" Bullshit......fuck him.....he aint no American....he was a piece of shit who happened to run into a wayward Drone that was out of control.....the poor basterd.....like i have said....i hope that other"American" the goat farmer is next....

Try reading my post and addressing the points.
I don't have to read your post to address it, when he became a citizen thats it nothing to discuss because he's a citizen with due process under the law. Now when did he renounce his citizenship?

Forum List

Back