Bye!

It's been quite the social experiment. Fun at times. Met some nice people.
I'm hanging up my apron.

All the best,
Old Lady
no big loss since youre one of the biggest liars on the forum,,,

that being said have you figured out your new name you are coming back under???

I dont think she lies so much it's just that she's ill informed.

It's been quite the social experiment. Fun at times. Met some nice people.
I'm hanging up my apron.

All the best,
Old Lady
no big loss since youre one of the biggest liars on the forum,,,

that being said have you figured out your new name you are coming back under???

I caught her twice yesterday when it took me 30 seconds on google to debunk them,,,

because she doesnt check to see if things are true and attacks anyone that debunks her or disagrees with her makes her a liar not uninformed,,,

Thank goodness she’s gone, it was getting crowded with so many of us liberals around here. :rolleyes: You guys like echo chambers anyway. Her facts didn’t fit in with fantasy of this place.

I agree, she believes in what she posts. Unlike most all the other liberals, she's actually a decent human being. She wants what she thinks will be a positive outcome.

She is one of the few liberal I will assert actually has the capacity to think.

I hope she comes back.

I agree, she believes in what she posts. Unlike most all the other liberals, she's actually a decent human being. She wants what she thinks will be a positive outcome.

She is one of the few liberal I will assert actually has the capacity to think.

I hope she comes back.

I will say she has more sense than most liberals on this board.

shes doing it to make people believe shes really leaving when in reality she already has another ID in the making or already on the forum,,,

Do ya Thunk that "Old Lady" will come back as "Young Hot Chickypoo"? :dunno:
I think shes already here under another name,,,or soon will be,,,
if you see a newbie immediately trying trying to ingratiate themselves with the mods and then tries to control others by using the modd, that will be your suspect.

I've always wondered why people just don't leave, instead of making some production about justifying why they're leaving...

At least the OP didn’t go into a long soliloquy that none of us care to hear. She said bye, so all I have to say in return is bye.

1594079597192.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1594079584402.png
    1594079584402.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 65
Dang. OL's probably my favorite poster on this whole board. That ol girl got charisma, even if you don't agree with her politics. Defnitely a staple around here.

There's a lot of good platforms out there, though, if you're looking for just civil, mature policy/societal discussion. It really is geting a bit too kindergarten, to be honest. It does get old after a while.

Forum List

Back