Bwahahaaa! The Eco Re-usable Grocery Bags contaminated with lead???????

the bags were made in China?

Anyway, people trying to make a difference and protect our world for future generations screwed again by the capitalists.

Not funny, just sad.

What did you expect?????????????

Everything is made in China thanks to the very taxes and law you LIBERALS THINK ARE GREAT!

Then you blame manufacturers because they make everything in China?

Of COURSE they were going to be made in China?

Why the hell are you surprised? This doesn't surprise me one bit. It was EXPECTED FOR PITY SAKE.

And capitalists are at fault for this? It wasn't capitalists that engineered such laws as to make it impossible to keep manufacturing IN this country.

But once again, another environmental hoax, turns out to be worse than the "demonized problem." Those eeeeeeeeeeeeevil paper or plastic bags turn out to be greener than the alternative.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is the priorities of the loony right.

They see this only as some fucking board game.

They dont care about reality they just want to "win".

In this assholes case a win is people getting lead poisoning.

So? Go ahead an use your lead contaminated bags. Who's stopping you?

Now I have a dilemma. I own some of these reusable bags. If they are toxic, I don't want to put them in the garbage to possibly leach into the water supply.

Should I mail them to the Chinese government?

:eusa_eh:

Well don't give them to TPS it is obvious he has enough lead and mercury already.

That blows.

I swear china is trying to poison us and our kids.

I wish we would stop importing from china. When you don't have to suffer the consequences of capatalism, you can do anything you want.

Do you get the talking point from liberals?

It's not their own stupid policies that caused this.

Liberals are NEVER at fault when their stupidity blows up in their faces. It's "capitalism's fault!" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Never mind it wasn't capitalism thant caused us to have the highest corporate rate, or so many restrictive law, that's WHY they have moved all the manufacturing to China. Noooooooooooooooooo it's capitalism's fault!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now I have a dilemma. I own some of these reusable bags. If they are toxic, I don't want to put them in the garbage to possibly leach into the water supply.

along with those funny mercury filled spiral light bulbs liberals forced on us. go ahead do it.

Anyway, people trying to make a difference and protect our world for future generations screwed again by the capitalists.

Not funny, just sad.

Everything is made in China thanks to the very taxes and law you LIBERALS THINK ARE GREAT!

Why the hell are you surprised? This doesn't surprise me one bit. It was EXPECTED FOR PITY SAKE.

And capitalists are at fault for this? It wasn't capitalists that engineered such laws as to make it impossible to keep manufacturing IN this country.

But once again, another environmental hoax, turns out to be worse than the "demonized problem." Those eeeeeeeeeeeeevil paper or plastic bags turn out to be greener than the alternative.

You need to have you lead and mercury levels checked.

Actually no on the plastic being greener than the alternative. Killing off humans is very green.
The less humans means less damage they do to the environment.

Last edited:

:clap2:

Great idea. Fun..and ironic.

Not funny, just sad.

Name the laws.

Yeah, how DARE conservatives point out another case of liberal stupidity.

And Who are the assholes here? Who's pushing lead poisoning here.

It isn't conservatives. We told you those bags were stupid from the get go.

Do you get this! WE are at fault for people getting lead poisoning, not the liberals who pushed these stupid bags. Noooooooooooo, it will be our fault for pointing this stupidity out!

Liberals are never at fault. It's always everyone else's fault

along with those funny mercury filled spiral light bulbs liberals forced on us. go ahead do it.

yep just like those flourescent straight tubs we have been using for 50 years or so.

You have "A Libs Worst Nightmare" under your user name.

You are more of "The Tea Party's worst embarrassment".

You really look like a big, fat fool here. You are laughable. I'll bet you can't even touch your toes, let alone wield a Samurai sword. :rolleyes:

Three cheers for lead poisoning!!!!

What a spiteful, ignorant and crass OP.

Yeah it's sooooooooooooooooooo spiteful to report this!

Do you get this? Liberals were cheering every death in Iraq with a supposed "I told you so."

BUT, if we point out liberals stupidity is endangering people, WE ARE BEING SPITEFUL!

How dare anyone laugh at liberal stupidity!

Good grief, what arrgance!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It isn't conservatives. .We told you those bags were stupid from the get go

Do you get this! WE are at fault for people getting lead poisoning, not the liberals who pushed these stupid bags. Noooooooooooo, it will be our fault for pointing this stupidity out!

Why are they stupid?

What are you blathering on about?

Vast government control is what china is, it is what the current left in this country want.

How do you like the end result of your wants?

You really don't hear people on the left espousing the virtues of China.

You do hear it from the right...as it relates to "capitalism".

Excuse me? Who was going on and on about China? I think that was Obama!

And who keeps passing laws that pushes companies overseas!

It's quite consistent that government enforced standards are often worse than what they replace:

- MTBE poisons ground water
- CFLs contain mercury and good luck cleaning up if you drop one on the floor
- Electric vehicles are much less energy efficient when the actual cost to produce electricity in the first place is factored in.

The reusable bags have another problem: ecoli bacteria.

One needs to wash them very frequently, or they can turn into ecoli farms.

Last edited:

It isn't conservatives. .We told you those bags were stupid from the get go

Why are they stupid?

A) Because they have already reported food gets contaminated by using the same bags over and over, and they suggested washing them between usings with bleach.

Washing plastic bags? Really?

B) Now it turns out they are contaiminated with lead?????????

So now if you thow them away, when they tear or the like, you contaminate the ground with lead???

C) And last but not least, because the premise on which they are based is stupid.

They brought in plastic bags, because they said paper bags took trees. But plastic bags don't degrade in the ground like paper bags.

So now they have to the reusable bags. Only now THEY contaminate food and have lead in them.

Every time liberals find a "solution" it's worse than the problem they were solving.

Can't we just go back to paper bags, that are from a renewable resource and BIGODEGRADE?????????

Liberals idiots, I swear!

Three cheers for lead poisoning!!!!

What a spiteful, ignorant and crass OP.

Yeah it's sooooooooooooooooooo spiteful to report this!

Do you get this? Liberals were cheering every death in Iraq with a supposed "I told you so."

BUT, if we point out liberals stupidity is endangering people, WE ARE BEING SPITEFUL!

How dare anyone laugh at liberal stupidity!

Good grief, what arrgance!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dear idiot you do just realize you did JUST what you are claiming the liberals did.

No American left, right, black, white, gay, straight, old or young cheered the deaths you lying piece of fucking trash.

You want this country split in two so you can retain your failed ideas that have produced nothing like your people claim they produce.

You deny history, science, higher education and all logic and fact just to bolster up failed idea.

Why do you people do this, what the fuck do you gain by being so blind?

Last edited:
this is a major fight in my house.....i dont use them...i think they are dirty at best....i dont like to ever see meat put in one...da man swears by them and takes them in when we go...i dont care how much you wash them...they need to be bleached etc...so weighting the energy used to wash them etc...i will continue to use the bags at grocery...

Forum List

Back