Merln1047, who is he/she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he/she a member here?

Go look ^^^ up there in the top tool bar.

community ---drop down screen---members list -----

look to your right and down a few lines to search members---drop down box---enter name your searching.

That was a poster from way back in the day who apparently was killed in action while serving in the military.

What is it with noobs asking who other noobs are, as though we're supposed to know?

Merlin was not a "noob". He was a long time poster who was in the Military, but he wasn't killed in the line of duty. He got really sick, and was sick for quote awhile before he died.

The ribbon is simply in his memory..

(Everyone: Anyone thinking to go down "that" road, I'll warn you right now - do not. It won't be tolerated well by anyone that knew him.)

What is it with noobs asking who other noobs are, as though we're supposed to know?

Merlin was not a "noob". He was a long time poster who was in the Military, but he wasn't killed in the line of duty. He got really sick, and was sick for quote awhile before he died.

The ribbon is simply in his memory..

(Everyone: Anyone thinking to go down "that" road, I'll warn you right now - do not. It won't be tolerated well by anyone that knew him.)

Hm, I could have sworn I remember someone once saying it was KIA.

Well I was close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back