Bwahahaaa! The Eco Re-usable Grocery Bags contaminated with lead???????

the bags were made in China?

Anyway, people trying to make a difference and protect our world for future generations screwed again by the capitalists.

Not funny, just sad.

This is the priorities of the loony right.

They see this only as some fucking board game.

They dont care about reality they just want to "win".

In this assholes case a win is people getting lead poisoning.

What are you blathering on about?

Vast government control is what china is, it is what the current left in this country want.

How do you like the end result of your wants?

Vast government control is what china is, it is what the current left in this country want.

You really don't hear people on the left espousing the virtues of China.

You do hear it from the right...as it relates to "capitalism".

I do like the way China deals with executives whose companies make defective/deadly products.
Good incentive.

So, you find the possibility that some of your fellow citizens will suffer lead poisoning "hilarious"?

You have all the morals of an alley cat, TPS, but none of the brains.
I understand lead poisoning can make you stupid and in all probability TeePeeSamaroid is happy that many people will become like her...even idiots like to hang out with their peers.

That said, I don't know why any American company buys anything from China with their repeated flaunting of consumer safety rules.

You really don't hear people on the left espousing the virtues of China.

You do hear it from the right...as it relates to "capitalism".

Are you talking about "Trade"? Beyond that there is nothing good about china (as a government)

Not a darn thing wrong with the Chinese people.
I have spent time there.
their govt now is another matter same as in the USA.

Why do you mock attempts to reduce waste for our landfills? It's ultimately a conservative principle to be careful with resources. Unfortunately, people like you think conservatism is driving a gas guzzler, eating McDonalds, and making fun of anyone who tries to create a healthier society.

I'm ashamed to say, I haven't gotten in the habit of bringing my own bags, but I admire those who are thoughtful enough to do so.

So, you find the possibility that some of your fellow citizens will suffer lead poisoning "hilarious"?

You have all the morals of an alley cat, TPS, but none of the brains.

Honey, if I found it funny that people will get lead poisoning, I would have kept quiet about the story and let them get lead poisoning.

As usual, you don't have the brain power to consider that.

Who doesn't have the morals? I'm not the one pushing people to use contaminated bags for their groceries?

Once again CONSERVATIVES WERE RIGHT about another STUPID ECO HOAX!

Not only is the "saving the planet" cause a lie, now one of the tools to do so turns out to be even a bigger lie.

Don't even get me started on the environmental disaster those stupid light bulbs are.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now I have a dilemma. I own some of these reusable bags. If they are toxic, I don't want to put them in the garbage to possibly leach into the water supply.

Should I mail them to the Chinese government?

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back