But for----------

So, you aren't able to share any? I didn't think you could because it's a toy.

Share what, I asked rightwinger what he was basing his question(or assertion) on.
I was asking him to share what he thinks, and you decided to bring up zombies and toys.

If zombies and toys are the best you have to offer, there is no reason for me entertain your nonsense.

But for a human being a baseball bat could never hit a homerun, a tennis racquet could never serve an ace, a soccer ball could never score a goal, a car could never drive across the country, AND a gun could never shoot a bullet.

Removing the inanimate object cannot control the actions of human beings. Think about it.
Same goes for an RPG or shoulder mounted missile

or a tank, but I think we all agree that an average citizen should not be driving a tank to the grocery store or walking around with a ground to air missile

It all comes down to how much power we want an individual to have at his fingertips

Do your need a 100 round magazine and a bump stock that lets you shoot at 500 rpms?

The real question which you wish to avoid is how much Power government should have.
The govt already has the power.
It's outlined clearly in the constitution. ARs can be outlawed while still retaining second amd rights.

But for a human being a baseball bat could never hit a homerun, a tennis racquet could never serve an ace, a soccer ball could never score a goal, a car could never drive across the country, AND a gun could never shoot a bullet.

Removing the inanimate object cannot control the actions of human beings. Think about it.

or a tank, but I think we all agree that an average citizen should not be driving a tank to the grocery store or walking around with a ground to air missile

It all comes down to how much power we want an individual to have at his fingertips

Do your need a 100 round magazine and a bump stock that lets you shoot at 500 rpms?

The real question which you wish to avoid is how much Power government should have.
We the People are the Government

The government has a responsibility to protect us

again, do you think banning guns would stop all suicides? or reduce the number of them?

please think before answering. also, it would very difficult to shoot yourself with an AR15 or any rifle.
If you can’t stop all suicides, does that mean you shouldn’t try to stop any?

so now you want to ban all handguns in order to reduce the number of suicides? Banning large capacity magazines will not stop any suicides, it only takes one bullet, not several.

Unless you are a Clinton crony who commits suicide by two shots to the back of the head.
Let’s be honest with ourselves....
30,000 gun deaths a year and the overwhelming majority is by handguns

Banning handguns would create the biggest drop in our gun death rate.......but we all know we will never do that

So, in the absence of banning handguns, we need to nibble at the edges for other culprits. Assault guns with large capacity magazines is an obvious target

They're an obvious target because they're the obvious choice when planning a mass shooting.
Why do we need to ensure that mass shooters get the best tools to kill school children?

I agree. It make no sense at all.

It's outlined clearly in the constitution. ARs can be outlawed while still retaining second amd rights.

You are absolutely wrong, but I do admire your consistency.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

There are millions of AR-15s owned by The People. It is a common form of "Arms". If the government tries to outlaw or sieze them, that would be an abuse of power in violation of the 2nd Amendment.

No, We The People are most certainly not the government. The government represents us but is not us.

Why do we need to ensure that mass shooters get the best tools to kill school children?

Mass school shooters don't always, nor exclusively, use the tools you are attempting to ban.
The fact you don't realize or acknowledge that goes further towards identifying where we have no obligation to expect honesty or intellectual integrity in your request.

So, you aren't able to share any? I didn't think you could because it's a toy.

Share what, I asked rightwinger what he was basing his question(or assertion) on.
I was asking him to share what he thinks, and you decided to bring up zombies and toys.

If zombies and toys are the best you have to offer, there is no reason for me entertain your nonsense.

Playing dumb, huh?
Give us some practical uses for an AR with a thirty round magazine.

Playing dumb, huh?

I am not playing dumb, and you have clearly demonstrated your inability to determine practicality.
Go play with your zombies and toys.

You bet, explain that one to Jerry Brown or any fricken liberal that wants open borders.

You are absolutely wrong, but I do admire your consistency.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

There are millions of AR-15s owned by The People. It is a common form of "Arms". If the government tries to outlaw or sieze them, that would be an abuse of power in violation of the 2nd Amendment.
I know I'm correct.

"the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Removing ARs from circulation does not infringe on your right to keep and bear arms.
If it did, then the restrictions on automatic weapons or any restriction for that matter, would be unconstitutional.

Playing dumb, huh?

I am not playing dumb, and you have clearly demonstrated your inability to determine practicality.
Go play with your zombies and toys.

I've demonstrated an equally ridiculous metaphor is all. I've offered you several opportunities for serious conversation. You've demurred every time.

You and I both know why. There is no practical purpose. It's a big boy toy.

No, We The People are most certainly not the government. The government represents us but is not us.
We the People, in order to create a more perfect union

You bet, explain that one to Jerry Brown or any fricken liberal that wants open borders.
Jerry Brown was elected by We the People

Mass school shooters don't always, nor exclusively, use the tools you are attempting to ban.
The fact you don't realize or acknowledge that goes further towards identifying where we have no obligation to expect honesty or intellectual integrity in your request.

Very true.....but for some reason, when the want to choose the best tool to kill small children

They go with an AR-15 with large capacity magazine

Why do we insist on giving them the best tool?

Jerry Brown was elected by We the People

Moonbeam was elected by we the people....not quite sure how that ties in with your previous statement.

It seems that they are making cars that can drive themselves for some reason. More people die horrible deaths at railroad crossings than in school shootings but nobody seems to care. It depends on how the left uses a tragedy for political purposes.

It seems that they are making cars that can drive themselves for some reason. More people die horrible deaths at railroad crossings than in school shootings but nobody seems to care. It depends on how the left uses a tragedy for political purposes.
So...your logic is we should make no effort to end school shootings until we have ended every railroad crossing death

We the People, in order to create a more perfect union

And then We The People defined limits to Government Power in order to protect Individual Rights.

Very true.....but for some reason, when the want to choose the best tool to kill small children

They go with an AR-15 with large capacity magazine

Why do we insist on giving them the best tool?

Go back and count the number of times when an AR-15 style firearm was used, and then when a semi-automatic handgun was used in mass shootings.
Eliminate the circumstances where both were used, and look at your count.
Add the times where neither were used, and look at your count.

If you count the actual firearms by make, used in the shootings altogether, the count changes.

Plus, the number one school shooting (Virginia Tech), the shooter used two semi-automatic handguns, shot 170 rounds, killed 33 and wounded 23.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back