Joe Biden Covered for Brother Frank After He Was Involved in Fatal Hit-and-Run Car Crash

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Joe Biden Covered for Brother Frank After

He Was Involved in Fatal Hit-and-Run Car Crash

6 Oct 2023 ~~ By Alexander Marlow

During the course of research for Breaking Biden, my new book that was released earlier this week, there were only a few moments that humanized the current president.
Though I tried to locate the humanity in Joe Biden time and again, I was shocked at how infrequently I was able to do that. I concluded that a key reason Joe Biden has a “DGAF” attitude is that he has faced personal tragedy so acute that it’s hardly a surprise that being the subject of online ridicule doesn’t faze him.
~Snip~
Yet, there was one incident I came across during research for the book where Joe had the opportunity to show empathy for a family that suffered the same fate as he did all those decades ago, but instead he decided to cover for one his corrupt brothers.
I document several instances in the book of where Frank Biden used his connection to his famous and powerful money to make ill-gotten cash, but the most shocking Frank Biden story involved a hit-and-run car crash.
In July of 1999, Frank Biden let a young friend named Jason Turton drive his Jaguar to a concert at a tavern in Cardiff, California. Frank’s Florida driving license had been suspended, so he rode shotgun during the trip, controlling the stick shift himself while giving Turton instructions.
At one point, they had the Jaguar humming along at over 70 mph in a 35-mph zone when they slammed into a pedestrian crossing the street. They drove off, leaving the victim to die at the scene. Two witnesses who were in the back seat during the crash claim that Frank Biden told Turton to “keep driving” after the fatal collision. The victim, Michael Albano, was a single father whose death left behind two young daughters.
~Snip~
Turton eventually pleaded guilty to “felony hit and run” charges, while Frank was hit with a wrongful-death lawsuit in August 2000 by the guardians of the Albano daughters. Frank never showed up to the court-house for any hearings, and he refused to reply to “any legal correspondence from the court, including a court final judgment in September 2002 that Frank owed each of the girls $275,000 for his role in the tragedy,” Peter Schweizer reported in his book Profiles in Corruption.
~Snip~
Eight years later, in 2008, attorneys for the Albano sisters reached out to the soon-to-be vice president, Joe Biden, in the hopes that he could help them collect the money Frank owed them. Even though Joe Biden’s own wife and daughter were killed in an automobile accident, he seemed to show no sympathy for the Albanos and did not respond to them. Biden’s chief of staff replied callously: “Senator Biden has received your letter of September 16 regarding a judgment by your clients against his brother Frank. The Senator wishes to express his deep sympathy with the Albano daughters over their loss. . . . Frank has no assets with which to satisfy the judgment. The Senator regrets that this is where matters stand and that he cannot be more helpful.”
Joe’s team covered for Frank, even when it meant denying orphaned girls what was rightfully theirs.
~Snip~
Frank used his last name to score deal after deal he otherwise never would have gotten, like many other Bidens. He also behaved recklessly in his personal life, like many other Bidens. This is all newsworthy, even scandalous.
But what is truly shocking is that Joe Biden would aid in this particular cover up after having endured the life-altering tragedy that he endured.

Commentary:
More evidence that Joe Biden and his family are corrupt and see justice for all others than themselves. This illustrates the fact that the entire Biden clan is morally and ethically bankrupt.
Frank Biden, Teddy Kennedy, Bob Menéndez's wife, all killed someone in a car crash etc... Seems there`s a pattern here.

During the course of research for Breaking Biden, my new book that was released earlier this week, there were only a few moments that humanized the current president.
Though I tried to locate the humanity in Joe Biden time and again, I was shocked at how infrequently I was able to do that. I concluded that a key reason Joe Biden has a “DGAF” attitude is that he has faced personal tragedy so acute that it’s hardly a surprise that being the subject of online ridicule doesn’t faze him.
~Snip~
Yet, there was one incident I came across during research for the book where Joe had the opportunity to show empathy for a family that suffered the same fate as he did all those decades ago, but instead he decided to cover for one his corrupt brothers.
I document several instances in the book of where Frank Biden used his connection to his famous and powerful money to make ill-gotten cash, but the most shocking Frank Biden story involved a hit-and-run car crash.
In July of 1999, Frank Biden let a young friend named Jason Turton drive his Jaguar to a concert at a tavern in Cardiff, California. Frank’s Florida driving license had been suspended, so he rode shotgun during the trip, controlling the stick shift himself while giving Turton instructions.
At one point, they had the Jaguar humming along at over 70 mph in a 35-mph zone when they slammed into a pedestrian crossing the street. They drove off, leaving the victim to die at the scene. Two witnesses who were in the back seat during the crash claim that Frank Biden told Turton to “keep driving” after the fatal collision. The victim, Michael Albano, was a single father whose death left behind two young daughters.
~Snip~
Turton eventually pleaded guilty to “felony hit and run” charges, while Frank was hit with a wrongful-death lawsuit in August 2000 by the guardians of the Albano daughters. Frank never showed up to the court-house for any hearings, and he refused to reply to “any legal correspondence from the court, including a court final judgment in September 2002 that Frank owed each of the girls $275,000 for his role in the tragedy,” Peter Schweizer reported in his book Profiles in Corruption.
~Snip~
Eight years later, in 2008, attorneys for the Albano sisters reached out to the soon-to-be vice president, Joe Biden, in the hopes that he could help them collect the money Frank owed them. Even though Joe Biden’s own wife and daughter were killed in an automobile accident, he seemed to show no sympathy for the Albanos and did not respond to them. Biden’s chief of staff replied callously: “Senator Biden has received your letter of September 16 regarding a judgment by your clients against his brother Frank. The Senator wishes to express his deep sympathy with the Albano daughters over their loss. . . . Frank has no assets with which to satisfy the judgment. The Senator regrets that this is where matters stand and that he cannot be more helpful.”
Joe’s team covered for Frank, even when it meant denying orphaned girls what was rightfully theirs.
~Snip~
Frank used his last name to score deal after deal he otherwise never would have gotten, like many other Bidens. He also behaved recklessly in his personal life, like many other Bidens. This is all newsworthy, even scandalous.
But what is truly shocking is that Joe Biden would aid in this particular cover up after having endured the life-altering tragedy that he endured.

Commentary:
More evidence that Joe Biden and his family are corrupt and see justice for all others than themselves. This illustrates the fact that the entire Biden clan is morally and ethically bankrupt.
Frank Biden, Teddy Kennedy, Bob Menéndez's wife, all killed someone in a car crash etc... Seems there`s a pattern here.
Completely rotten, that crime family. Leftwing media has no interest whatsoever.

~Snip~
~Snip~
~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:
I love it when y’all use the word “evidence” but then see zero attempt to even try anything in court.

If there’s one thing Biden has done really well it’s bringing all the hyperbolic drama sissies to the surface.

~Snip~
~Snip~
~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:
And Laura Bush. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ guess what, Frank didn't have any money and neither did Joe, because he is honest. And he wrote a book or two bestsellers....

Last edited:
The sins of of the bad seed of the family does make the other family members responsible for what? Especially if its a rich family.

The family member was not driving the car. Yes he has some responsibility because he allowed the other guy to drive at a high speed.

Joe B did not owe the money or was involved in the crash. He just said that his family member had financial issues. How that is interpreted is subjective

I guess that some wanted Joe B to pay the bill but this was years ago when he was a newly elected senate.

IF his family member was behind in his taxes then would seem to back up that claim or the other Biden with financial problems.

I guess some wanted Joe to pay the bill that over the years had grown significantly. Still the bill was paid years later with interest.

Trumps older brother died of a drug related problem. Is it Trumps fault?

Forum List

Back