But for----------

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
But for a human being a baseball bat could never hit a homerun, a tennis racquet could never serve an ace, a soccer ball could never score a goal, a car could never drive across the country, AND a gun could never shoot a bullet.

Removing the inanimate object cannot control the actions of human beings. Think about it.

But for a human being a baseball bat could never hit a homerun, a tennis racquet could never serve an ace, a soccer ball could never score a goal, a car could never drive across the country, AND a gun could never shoot a bullet.

Removing the inanimate object cannot control the actions of human beings. Think about it.
Same goes for an RPG or shoulder mounted missile

Holy fucking strawman. Does it ever get tiring arguing against yourself?
Are you one of those pathetic liars on the left who deny you want to confiscate guns from every law abiding gun owner in this country?

You stupid ass double taking piece of shit.

or a tank, but I think we all agree that an average citizen should not be driving a tank to the grocery store or walking around with a ground to air missile

or a tank, but I think we all agree that an average citizen should not be driving a tank to the grocery store or walking around with a ground to air missile

It all comes down to how much power we want an individual to have at his fingertips

Do your need a 100 round magazine and a bump stock that lets you shoot at 500 rpms?

Fact is the Human element causes the death and those like you ignore reality.

I will die of a heart attack before ever being shot, so let be factual guns are not the problem except in the minds of those that fear them...

I will die of a heart attack before ever being shot, so let be factual guns are not the problem except in the minds of those that fear them...
30,000 gun deaths a year to the contrary

It all comes down to how much power we want an individual to have at his fingertips

Do your need a 100 round magazine and a bump stock that lets you shoot at 500 rpms?

Even an m249 doesn't "let you shoot at 500 rpms".

my personal view is that no one needs a 100 round magazine, 500 rpms is a gross exaggeration. The problem is that the dem approach is to ban classes of guns based on emotion rather than logic. But again, the problem is not weapons, but sick people who should be confined where they cannot hurt themselves or others.

The liberal mantra of not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings by calling them mentally diseased is the base problem here.

How is pointing out a fact a 'strawman'?

Finland attack: 2 killed in Turku stabbing spree - CNN

Take away guns, and those who wish to do ill, to attack and kill people, will use something else.

According To The FBI, Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles In America - It's Not Even Close

When are we going to start regulating / banning the purchase of KNIVES? 30 day waiting period to buy a hunting knife, a STEAK knife, a BUTTER KNIFE, anyone?

Hammers kill more people than rifles do and other points in the gun control debate | Opinion

Holy Crap! Where are the politicians calling for more 'Anti-HAMMER' legislation? No one under 21yo allowed to buy HAMMERS or operate them without 'adult supervision'!

Texting and Driving Accident Statistics - Distracted Driving

11 teens die every day as a result of texting while driving.

Where is the legislation calling for the monitoring of car and cell phone owners, making it illegal to own both simultaneously....or banning ownership of a cell phone for anyone under 21yo?

I guess pointing out all of these FACTS constitute 'Strawman' arguments to you?!

Last edited:

how many innocents die each year in liberal approved abortions? BTW, most of those children are black and Hispanic.

I'm sure the families of all those dead people would disagree with you.

my personal view is that no one needs a 100 round magazine, 500 rpms is a gross exaggeration.
My personal view is that no one needs more than 1 house, that politicians should not fly 1st class at tax payer expense and should never fly on a private airplane unless they are the President / VP, and that politicians caught purposefully committing crimes / lying should publicly be kicked in the crotch.....

Good thing the Founding Fathers were smart enough to put personal opinion aside and create the greatest, longest-lasting government document in the Constitution, which provides and clearly identifies our rights.

:cool:

What are we shooting at, because it could make a significant difference?

Well tell me how a gun fires without the human factor?

How many laws do you need to feel safe?

Murder is against the law and you can see how well that law works to keep criminals from murdering...

Well tell me how a gun fires without the human factor?

How many laws do you need to feel safe?

Murder is against the law and you can see how well that law works to keep criminals from murdering...

It's almost as if you didn't use your brain at all when coming up with "your opinion".

Please break that down by gun manufacturer and model.

Forum List

Back