But for----------

Given the rate of fire, it's the only possible use I could think of. Otherwise it's really just a dangetous toy.

Well, you have a nice time playing with the zombies and your toys.
You have probably run out of crayons by now.

Given the rate of fire, it's the only possible use I could think of. Otherwise it's really just a dangetous toy.

What, you find the idea of zombies ridiculous? I find the idea that it's needed for defense just as ridiculous. It's a toy.
Any practical use can be accomplished with a variant that has an internal 5 round magazine.

But for a human being a baseball bat could never hit a homerun, a tennis racquet could never serve an ace, a soccer ball could never score a goal, a car could never drive across the country, AND a gun could never shoot a bullet.

Removing the inanimate object cannot control the actions of human beings. Think about it.

So once again we hear the argument for letting 10 year olds buy machine guns at the Walmart no questions asked.

don't be so fricken stupid, no one ever said anything close to that.

Sure you did. You oppose gun control.

What, you find the idea of zombies ridiculous? I find the idea that it's needed for defense just as ridiculous. It's a toy.
Any practical use can be accomplished with a variant that has an internal 5 round magazine.

You mentioned zombies and toys, while I have never encountered zombies or refer to a firearm as a toy.
If you insist on nonsense, as a means to promote your position, it would be stupid to argue with you.

But don't let my lack of interest keep you from playing in your poop if you find it beneficial.

But for a human being a baseball bat could never hit a homerun, a tennis racquet could never serve an ace, a soccer ball could never score a goal, a car could never drive across the country, AND a gun could never shoot a bullet.

Removing the inanimate object cannot control the actions of human beings. Think about it.

So once again we hear the argument for letting 10 year olds buy machine guns at the Walmart no questions asked.

don't be so fricken stupid, no one ever said anything close to that.

Sure you did. You oppose gun control.

you are FOS, like the NRA, I support sensible gun control that would keep guns out of the hands of mentally ill people. No one wants 10 year olds to be able to buy guns, WTF is wrong with you?

Suicide is still dead

duh, yeah. are you trying to say that there would be no suicides if there were no guns? Most female suicides are done with pills.

Pills give you about an hour to change your mind about dying
A gun gives you a split second

so what? how about jumping out of a building, or off a cliff, or driving your car into a tree? the mental state of the person is the problem, not the implement of the suicide.
Guns are the most popular means of suicide by far

Not many have the guts to jump off a building

again, do you think banning guns would stop all suicides? or reduce the number of them?

please think before answering. also, it would very difficult to shoot yourself with an AR15 or any rifle.
If you can’t stop all suicides, does that mean you shouldn’t try to stop any?

I happen to agree with you on large capacity magazines. I don't need them for self defense, and neither does anyone else. But, criminals will get them whether they are legal or not, that's the issue-----------------criminals and mentally ill people.

That still wouldn't be much use in applying it towards how many rounds are fired at what rate.
Plus, the firearm doesn't make a person commit suicide, and there is no need to criticize its effectiveness.

I mean damn, Finland has a higher suicide rate than the Untied States, and I thought that place was cool.
Finland does not have 30,000 deaths a year by firearms......we do

duh, yeah. are you trying to say that there would be no suicides if there were no guns? Most female suicides are done with pills.

so what? how about jumping out of a building, or off a cliff, or driving your car into a tree? the mental state of the person is the problem, not the implement of the suicide.

again, do you think banning guns would stop all suicides? or reduce the number of them?

please think before answering. also, it would very difficult to shoot yourself with an AR15 or any rifle.

so now you want to ban all handguns in order to reduce the number of suicides? Banning large capacity magazines will not stop any suicides, it only takes one bullet, not several.

Unless you are a Clinton crony who commits suicide by two shots to the back of the head.

That still wouldn't be much use in applying it towards how many rounds are fired at what rate.
Plus, the firearm doesn't make a person commit suicide, and there is no need to criticize its effectiveness.

I mean damn, Finland has a higher suicide rate than the Untied States, and I thought that place was cool.

lets see now, the USA has 330,000,000 people and Finland has----------------------?

You mentioned zombies and toys, while I have never encountered zombies or refer to a firearm as a toy.
If you insist on nonsense, as a means to promote your position, it would be stupid to argue with you.

But don't let my lack of interest keep you from playing in your poop if you find it beneficial.

Well, you could offer some examples of practical uses for an AR with a thirty round magazine.

Well, Redfish, if all inanimate objects are equal in application and intent, go defend yourself with your lawn mower and cut the lawn with your AR 15.

I didn't say they did.
I mentioned that according to the World Health Organization they have more suicides per capita a year.

It obviously isn't the result of firearms.

so now you want to ban all handguns in order to reduce the number of suicides? Banning large capacity magazines will not stop any suicides, it only takes one bullet, not several.

Unless you are a Clinton crony who commits suicide by two shots to the back of the head.
Let’s be honest with ourselves....
30,000 gun deaths a year and the overwhelming majority is by handguns

Banning handguns would create the biggest drop in our gun death rate.......but we all know we will never do that

So, in the absence of banning handguns, we need to nibble at the edges for other culprits. Assault guns with large capacity magazines is an obvious target

Well, you could offer some examples of practical uses for an AR with a thirty round magazine.

From what you have demonstrated with your responses, you know zombies and toys, I have no expectation that arguing the practical with you is an option.

Banning handguns would create the biggest drop in our gun death rate.......but we all know we will never do that

So, in the absence of banning handguns, we need to nibble at the edges for other culprits. Assault guns with large capacity magazines is an obvious target

They're an obvious target because they're the obvious choice when planning a mass shooting.

Same goes for an RPG or shoulder mounted missile

or a tank, but I think we all agree that an average citizen should not be driving a tank to the grocery store or walking around with a ground to air missile

It all comes down to how much power we want an individual to have at his fingertips

Do your need a 100 round magazine and a bump stock that lets you shoot at 500 rpms?

The real question which you wish to avoid is how much Power government should have.

Think about it from this point of view.

A human without a baseball bat would never, ever hit a home run. Simply said, a human could not get a ball that far without an inanimate object.

They could probably do the ace though.

Getting across the country could be doable without the inanimate object, but you wouldn't get there so quickly.

And without a gun, a person would find it a LOT harder to kill people.

People with guns are far more dangerous that people without guns.

We know this. We can see this. A gun is the weapon of choice for US killers. 3/4 of all murders are with guns.

The UK murder rate is 1/4 the US murder rate. A coincidence that the UK murder rate, where gun murders are rare, is about the same as the US non-gun murder rate? I think not.
And without a gun, a person would find it a LOT harder to kill people.

Nor defend himself from someone looking to take away his right like you.

They're an obvious target because they're the obvious choice when planning a mass shooting.
Why do we need to ensure that mass shooters get the best tools to kill school children?

Forum List

Back