But for----------

Holy fucking strawman. Does it ever get tiring arguing against yourself?

Fact is the Human element causes the death and those like you ignore reality.

I will die of a heart attack before ever being shot, so let be factual guns are not the problem except in the minds of those that fear them...

Or those that die because of them.

I mean, those 17 kids who died at school the other week, you think guns aren't a problem to them?

Without a gun in the hands of a kid with problems in his head, what would have happened? No deaths most likely.

The difference was the gun empowered him to kill, and he killed with ease.

Are you one of those pathetic liars on the left who deny you want to confiscate guns from every law abiding gun owner in this country?

You stupid ass double taking piece of shit.

I firmly believe in the right to bear arms under the 2nd Amendment.
I am still trying to understand those that want to confiscate guns the purpose of confiscating JUST guns. Why not all WEAPONS?
The only reason I can understand is that those that want to confiscate "guns" simply have no common sense. No thinking capability. Using their same rationale that remove the gun removes the deaths applies to remove the vote will remove our rights.

But for a human being a baseball bat could never hit a homerun, a tennis racquet could never serve an ace, a soccer ball could never score a goal, a car could never drive across the country, AND a gun could never shoot a bullet.

Removing the inanimate object cannot control the actions of human beings. Think about it.
Same goes for an RPG or shoulder mounted missile

Both are considered arms and would be needed to fight a tyrannical government.

Are you one of those pathetic liars on the left who deny you want to confiscate guns from every law abiding gun owner in this country?

They drool over the prospect of banning guns like Australia did. Australia THREATENED law abiding gun owners with prison if they refused to turn over their guns. They ran ads picturing a row of naked men in a prison shower, the message was clear turn over your guns or get gang raped in prison.

No need to bring up your sexual fantasies here.

You seem like the typical liberal to me, trolling personal attack deflection.

I will die of a heart attack before ever being shot, so let be factual guns are not the problem except in the minds of those that fear them...

Or those that die because of them.

I mean, those 17 kids who died at school the other week, you think guns aren't a problem to them?

Without a gun in the hands of a kid with problems in his head, what would have happened? No deaths most likely.

The difference was the gun empowered him to kill, and he killed with ease.

You do not know if those kids would still be alive if he did not have a gun. The nutter could have went McVeigh and blown the school up, so please you and I just do not know.

Those like you calling for the banishment of firearms live in a reality that is based on ignorance.

People kill daily and people die daily. I have a better chance dying in a car crash than by a bullet but hey guns scare you so let ban them...

Also I thought I was on iggy and enjoyed it...

I firmly believe in the right to bear arms under the 2nd Amendment.
I am still trying to understand those that want to confiscate guns the purpose of confiscating JUST guns. Why not all WEAPONS?
The only reason I can understand is that those that want to confiscate "guns" simply have no common sense. No thinking capability. Using their same rationale that remove the gun removes the deaths applies to remove the vote will remove our rights.

Are you really this dense? I mean, I know the answer. You know the answer. But have you accepted it yet?

I disagree on one house, but agree on the rest. Where do you park your tank when you drive it to the grocery store?
I was being facetious, sarcastic....my point being if you poll 1 million of Americans on THEIR views on the Constitution you will get at least 800k different opinions / views. The US Constitution is not based on any of them. The Founding Fathers passed the US Constitution, the greatest living document short of the Bible, and it is what it is. Liberals HATE it, besiege it in an an attempt to change / get rid of it every day.

It may be some Liberals' view that no person needs an AR-15, but to the Father who takes his family to the gun range, considers shooting a hobby, teaches them gun safety, and respects/believes in the Constitution HIS view is - correctly - it is his right to own one. Until the Liberals get their way that will continue to be the way it is...even if gun-grabbers don't think anyone should have them.
They hate it because they are globalists

But for a human being a baseball bat could never hit a homerun, a tennis racquet could never serve an ace, a soccer ball could never score a goal, a car could never drive across the country, AND a gun could never shoot a bullet.

Removing the inanimate object cannot control the actions of human beings. Think about it.

Think about it from this point of view.

A human without a baseball bat would never, ever hit a home run. Simply said, a human could not get a ball that far without an inanimate object.

They could probably do the ace though.

Getting across the country could be doable without the inanimate object, but you wouldn't get there so quickly.

And without a gun, a person would find it a LOT harder to kill people.

People with guns are far more dangerous that people without guns.

We know this. We can see this. A gun is the weapon of choice for US killers. 3/4 of all murders are with guns.

The UK murder rate is 1/4 the US murder rate. A coincidence that the UK murder rate, where gun murders are rare, is about the same as the US non-gun murder rate? I think not.

typical dem/lib post. a baseball bat can also be used very effectively to bash someones skull, easy quick effective. We haven't talked about knives, cut a steak or cut a jugular vein, both easy with almost any knife.

so to carry your "logic" to its "logical conclusion" we should ban bats, knives, hammers, shovels, sticks, stones, and anything else that could possibly harm a human being, Oh, did I mention cars, trucks, and fertilizer? how about opiods, alcohol, pot?

the lib obsession with guns is ridiculous at best.

Same goes for an RPG or shoulder mounted missile

or a tank, but I think we all agree that an average citizen should not be driving a tank to the grocery store or walking around with a ground to air missile

It all comes down to how much power we want an individual to have at his fingertips

Do your need a 100 round magazine and a bump stock that lets you shoot at 500 rpms?

Even an m249 doesn't "let you shoot at 500 rpms".

Bump fire - Wikipedia

Bump fire stocks are gunstocks that are specially designed to make bump firing easier, which allows semi-automatic firearms to mimic the firing speed of fully automatic firearms.[1] They can achieve rates of fire between 400 to 800 rounds per minute.[2] As of 2017 bump fire stocks in the United States sell for about $100 and up.[2]

30,000 gun deaths a year to the contrary
Please break that down by gun manufacturer and model.

and most of them are suicides, he would never mention that.
Suicide is still dead

Suicide is still dead

duh, yeah. are you trying to say that there would be no suicides if there were no guns? Most female suicides are done with pills.

Suicide is still dead

duh, yeah. are you trying to say that there would be no suicides if there were no guns? Most female suicides are done with pills.

Pills give you about an hour to change your mind about dying
A gun gives you a split second

So once again we hear the argument for letting 10 year olds buy machine guns at the Walmart no questions asked.

don't be so fricken stupid, no one ever said anything close to that.

Suicide is still dead

so what? how about jumping out of a building, or off a cliff, or driving your car into a tree? the mental state of the person is the problem, not the implement of the suicide.

Suicide is still dead

so what? how about jumping out of a building, or off a cliff, or driving your car into a tree? the mental state of the person is the problem, not the implement of the suicide.
Guns are the most popular means of suicide by far

Not many have the guts to jump off a building

Suicide is still dead

again, do you think banning guns would stop all suicides? or reduce the number of them?

please think before answering. also, it would very difficult to shoot yourself with an AR15 or any rifle.

It all comes down to how much power we want an individual to have at his fingertips

Do your need a 100 round magazine and a bump stock that lets you shoot at 500 rpms?

What are we shooting at, because it could make a significant difference?

Zombies.

I haven't encountered any, but your suggestion is interesting considering the whole discussion.
Good luck with the zombies and call for support if you end up needing help.

That still wouldn't be much use in applying it towards how many rounds are fired at what rate.
Plus, the firearm doesn't make a person commit suicide, and there is no need to criticize its effectiveness.

I mean damn, Finland has a higher suicide rate than the Untied States, and I thought that place was cool.

Last edited:

What are we shooting at, because it could make a significant difference?

Zombies.

I haven't encountered any, but your suggestion is interesting considering the whole discussion.
Good luck with the zombies and call for support if you end up needing help.

Given the rate of fire, it's the only possible use I could think of. Otherwise it's really just a dangetous toy.

Forum List

Back