But..but…but the Tea Party is waaaacist!…

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010

(Daily Caller)- Can the Tea Party movement deliver what President Obama couldn’t and bring about real change in how Washington works?
55 percent of Americans think so, according to a recently released ABC News/Yahoo! News poll, which asked whether the Tea Party could “effectively bring about major changes in the way government operates?”
Broken down by party lines, 72 percent of Republicans agreed with the contention while only 36 percent of Democrats did. Perhaps most importantly, 61 percent of independents agreed that the Tea Party could bring about change, which likely bodes well for Republicans in the upcoming midterm elections.
The need to change the way government functions has been a big issue on both sides of the aisle this election cycle, with both Republicans and Democrats calling for more transparency and an end to partisan gridlock.

good Obama failed to change where most of the waiste and fraud is. Can't wait to see the tea party gash the military budget.

My goodness, the Tea Party's sanity is so well represented by the Delaware Dingbat, by the ever so knowledgeable Alaska Loon, by that most lucid of speakers, Bitchin' Bachman. And then there is Anger Angle, let's not forget that gift to the Democrats.

We really need to get the lot of them in front of a mike to discuss Constitutional Issues. With Law School students for an audience. Really worked well for O'Donnel!

good Obama failed to change where most of the waiste and fraud is. Can't wait to see the tea party gash the military budget.

Typical goon reply

Fuck the military!!!!

but don't you dare touch welfare, those poor people earned it.

If any of you assholes knew what liberals did to the military and cheered, would do that to welfare, I would vote stright (D) for the rest of my life.

but you don't have the balls.

Forum List

Back