But baking a cake for a gay wedding offends the sanctity of marriage....

I just wanna share a few images I found online, and then I want you folks to remind me again, how it is the very thought of baking a cake for a gay wedding that offends the sanctity of marriage:

But, it's the very notion of baking a cake for a gay marriage that " offends the sanctity of marriage", right?

Where do you get your ghey cakes?
Cakes have a sexuality? I wasn't aware. How do you tell a gay cake from a straight cake?

And when did the cake decide to be gay or straight?

The RWNJs do not believe in any "sanctity" of marriage that I've ever heard of.

Nor do they believe in supporting or even being loyal to their own military.

The right does not believe in the US Constitution but they do believe in the convenient parts of the "christian" god and "christian" bible.

They don't believe protecting children from guns but do believe in arming known and suspected terrorists (foreign and domestic), undocumented and the mentally ill.

And of course, once a fetus becomes a baby, they'll happily let that baby starve on the street.

MANY wives and girlfriends of Donald Trump

I'm not going to argue with you point by point. I'll just leave you with this.

Survey: Career-Oriented Troops Favor Trump Over Clinton | Military.com
Poll finds Romney with 40-point lead among active, reserve military troops

That aside, the lefts hipocricy on this issue is one sided and damning. See video below.

Wedding cakes are a western cultural tradition. Muslim wedding's do not require one, thus muslim bakery's don't generally sell them..

So your video and point are moot. ... :cool:

That explains all of the cakes they had on display in their glass display case. Anyone else want to stretch reason to obsertidy by ignoring their own eyes?

On the issue of a bakery being FORCED by law to bake a wedding cake for a 'gay' wedding , that should not happen in the USA Czern !!
Sorry, but I disagree. The law is clear - if you provide a service, you do not get to decide to withhold that service from an entire class of person, just because you find them personally distasteful. Period. full stop.

There are a number of rights involved here. Does a private individual have the freedom of association, the freedom of religion, and the freedom to operate his own private property as he deems fit, or does the simple fact that he opened his business make him subserviant to the demands of a few customers? That aside, the lefts hipocricy on this issue is one sided and damning. See video below.

You know...that was in Michigan, right? You know that Michigan doesn't include sexual orientation in their PA laws, right?

bake-the-cake-indian-tolerance-anti-christian-bigotry-homosexual-movement-transparent-pic.png
I couldn't agree more. Bake. The. Damned. Cake.

And I thought slavery was unpopular.
Anything is fair to the buttstain libs when they are destroying someone over an opinion.

On the issue of a bakery being FORCED by law to bake a wedding cake for a 'gay' wedding , that should not happen in the USA Czern !!
Sorry, but I disagree. The law is clear - if you provide a service, you do not get to decide to withhold that service from an entire class of person, just because you find them personally distasteful. Period. full stop.

There are a number of rights involved here. Does a private individual have the freedom of association, the freedom of religion, and the freedom to operate his own private property as he deems fit, or does the simple fact that he opened his business make him subserviant to the demands of a few customers? That aside, the lefts hipocricy on this issue is one sided and damning. See video below.

You know...that was in Michigan, right? You know that Michigan doesn't include sexual orientation in their PA laws, right?

Oh, I see, so there's no constituinal right for a gay couple to demand service from a cake maker. It's a state issue? Glad you cleared that up.

That explains all of the cakes they had on display in their glass display case. Anyone else want to stretch reason to obsertidy by ignoring their own eyes?
The operative word is "wedding"

Yes they make cakes, I never said they didn't.

But there are no wedding cakes in the glass display case for sale in the video.

Again, muslim bakery's generally do not make wedding cakes. ...... :cool:

But there are no wedding cakes in the glass display case for sale.

9-11-cake-ISIS-Islamic-State-399375.jpg

But there are no wedding cakes in the glass display case for sale.

He just asked for a standard cake included in their book of cakes. But Imgreately admire how you're struggleing to make a point that isn't supported by the facts. I get it, muslims are entitled to additional rights. Point made. I disagree.

I just wanna share a few images I found online, and then I want you folks to remind me again, how it is the very thought of baking a cake for a gay wedding that offends the sanctity of marriage:

a-classy-dress-her-grandma-would-approve-of-photo-u1.jpg

consider-a-cake-that-celebrates-ya-ll-s-interests-photo-u1.jpg

make-sure-and-select-ya-ll-s-pastor-with-care-ya-only-get-married-3-or-4-times-photo-u1.jpg

But, it's the very notion of baking a cake for a gay marriage that " offends the sanctity of marriage", right?
I would be happy to bake you a cake. What kind would you like?

images

Last edited:

a-classy-dress-her-grandma-would-approve-of-photo-u1.jpg

consider-a-cake-that-celebrates-ya-ll-s-interests-photo-u1.jpg

make-sure-and-select-ya-ll-s-pastor-with-care-ya-only-get-married-3-or-4-times-photo-u1.jpg

Burning Strawman Alert.

Who was forced to participate in these weddings against their free will (other than the dead squirrels)?

He just asked for a standard cake included in their book of cakes. But Imgreately admire how you're struggleing to make a point that isn't supported by the facts. I get it, muslims are entitled to additional rights. Point made. I disagree.
Sadly, the Christians have allowed themselves to be bullied into submission by the pervert sodomite crowd and have compromised their beliefs and principles.

Muslims see what has happened to them, and aren't going to allow themselves to go down that sordid road ..... :cool:

Bullshit.
Not bullshit. The Civil Right Act is pretty clear about a business' right - or, lack thereof - of discriminating against entire classes of people.

Owner's just have to be creative in rejecting fudge packer business and stay within the law.

Sorry, we don't make wedding cakes any more.
Sorry, are booked up that day on another wedding shoot.
Sorry, but we don't have any rooms available on that date in our boarding house.
Sorry, the job position was just filled.

........... :thup: ... :cool:

Forum List

Back