But baking a cake for a gay wedding offends the sanctity of marriage....

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
I just wanna share a few images I found online, and then I want you folks to remind me again, how it is the very thought of baking a cake for a gay wedding that offends the sanctity of marriage:

a-classy-dress-her-grandma-would-approve-of-photo-u1.jpg

consider-a-cake-that-celebrates-ya-ll-s-interests-photo-u1.jpg

make-sure-and-select-ya-ll-s-pastor-with-care-ya-only-get-married-3-or-4-times-photo-u1.jpg

But, it's the very notion of baking a cake for a gay marriage that " offends the sanctity of marriage", right?

On the issue of a bakery being FORCED by law to bake a wedding cake for a 'gay' wedding , that should not happen in the USA Czern !!

I just wanna share a few images I found online, and then I want you folks to remind me again, how it is the very thought of baking a cake for a gay wedding that offends the sanctity of marriage:

make-sure-and-select-ya-ll-s-pastor-with-care-ya-only-get-married-3-or-4-times-photo-u1.jpg

But, it's the very notion of baking a cake for a gay marriage that " offends the sanctity of marriage", right?

I hearby post a notional video of a guy boning another guy in the ass. Now I declare all of the above pictures normalized by comparison. Drop the mic, walk away.

On the issue of a bakery being FORCED by law to bake a wedding cake for a 'gay' wedding , that should not happen in the USA Czern !!
Sorry, but I disagree. The law is clear - if you provide a service, you do not get to decide to withhold that service from an entire class of person, just because you find them personally distasteful. Period. full stop.

I hearby post a notional video of a guy boning another guy in the ass. Now I declare all of the above pictures normalized by comparison. Drop the mic, walk away.
Thanks for stopping by. You failed to make your point, but thanks for stopping by.

Sorry, but I disagree. The law is clear - if you provide a service, you do not get to decide to withhold that service from an entire class of person, just because you find them personally distasteful. Period. full stop.

There are a number of rights involved here. Does a private individual have the freedom of association, the freedom of religion, and the freedom to operate his own private property as he deems fit, or does the simple fact that he opened his business make him subserviant to the demands of a few customers? That aside, the lefts hipocricy on this issue is one sided and damning. See video below.

Where do you get your ghey cakes?

Thanks for stopping by. You failed to make your point, but thanks for stopping by.

You argue on terms of photos that fly in the face of an average marriage. I responded in kind. Your rules, your fallacy, your straw man. I simply went along with it. By comparison to the pictures you posted mocking traditional marriage, sticking a penis in a mans pooper is far more extreme.

Cakes have a sexuality? I wasn't aware. How do you tell a gay cake from a straight cake?

Bullshit.

The picture in the middle is incredible! Lol :biggrin:

Cakes have a sexuality? I wasn't aware. How do you tell a gay cake from a straight cake?

A man who bones a woman in the vagina doesn't get previously digested cake on his member on their wedding night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------- the law will be going back to where it was before mrobama Czern !!

There are a number of rights involved here. Does a private individual have the freedom of association, the freedom of religion, and the freedom to operate his own private property as he deems fit, or does the simple fact that he opened his business make him subserviant to the demands of a few customers? That aside, the lefts hipocricy on this issue is one sided and damning. See video below.

But, but, but Islam is the P.C. protected totalitarian ideology, man!!

I'm feeling like rioting in your neighborhood right this very minute!

Here is my problem with your video. It has absolutely nothing to do with what actually happened. Tell me something. When I go into a bakery, and I go through the catalogue, pick out a wedding cake, and say, I would like this cake baked for my wedding, please. What is the proper response to that request? (Here is a hint: It should not be "Who are you marrying?")

But, but, but Islam is the P.C. protected totalitarian ideology, man!!

I'm feeling like rioting in your neighborhood right this very minute!

Go ahead, but where I'm from destruction of private property usually ends up with someone getting shot. Indeed, muslims are a protected minority whose rights are more important than republican voting christians.

Here is my problem with your video. It has absolutely nothing to do with what actually happened. Tell me something. When I go into a bakery, and I go through the catalogue, pick out a wedding cake, and say, I would like this cake baked for my wedding, please. What is the proper response to that request? (Here is a hint: It should not be "Who are you marrying?")

Are you a pole smoker? That's what I would ask.

Forum List

Back