What Republicans don't seem to understand about Jesus' Teachings.

R

rdean

Sacrifice for the good of all is the greatest strength of the benevolent ---------- and the greatest enemy of the selfish.

I read this in a book and thought it was so important that I wrote it down. I realized, this one statement is the opposite of everything today's right wing Republicans believe. Especially the ones that claim to follow Jesus.

Right wing Republicans are not real followers of Jesus even though they claim to be.

Wanting a man who is a serial liar and a serial adulterer to be a role model for their children proves they aren't not followers of Jesus.

I'm amazed they can continue to insist to be on the side of Jesus, but seem to admire what Satan stands for much more.

Idiotic shitpost OP, from an ignoramus blasphemer.

JesusHelp.jpg

Sacrifice for the good of all is the greatest strength of the benevolent ---------- and the greatest enemy of the selfish.

I read this in a book and thought it was so important that I wrote it down. I realized, this one statement is the opposite of everything today's right wing Republicans believe. Especially the ones that claim to follow Jesus.

Right wing Republicans are not real followers of Jesus even though they claim to be.

Wanting a man who is a serial liar and a serial adulterer to be a role model for their children proves they aren't not followers of Jesus.

I'm amazed they can continue to insist to be on the side of Jesus, but seem to admire what Satan stands for much more.
you should talk....you hate more than half the country and you are going to quote christ?....dont throw any big stones dean,when that glass comes down you may get cut a few times....

The hatred of the far left that does not follow the far left religion is legendary!

Give a man a fish and he will eat it for a day.

Deport that man and you will never have to feed him again.

Trump. 20:16

I've asked you to be less crazy.

Have you even tried?

You better go back and read some more as you are missing some things that are really important. Many call Jesus their "personal savior" for a very good reason. You may wanna do some serious praying for while you search through the scriptures if you are truly looking for understand. If you are really concerned about "role models" you could start with looking at the trash coming out of Hollowwood and look into the antics of the political party that you generally adhere your self to first.

Forum List

Back