Busy, Busy, Busy!!! Is it just me??

i will start being busy tomorrow....tomorrow....

i just have too much to do right now to worry with it...and yet i watch old movies...

I know I'm real busy this evening. They have College Football on ESPN3 and UFC on FOX Sports 1 on the same night! I find that I'm constantly changing the channel.

Next project for the family room is to install side-by-side flat screen TVs!

Even though I get most of my shopping done by listening to what family and friends want during the rest of the year, it still gets busy for me, too.

I'm winding down with several drinky-poos, then it's sack time. :)

I just can't understand why Mrs. Santa Blood is getting suspicious of my elves.

images

Hmmmm. Had most of the shopping done and wrapped last month. Tree up the day after Thanksgiving. Did some fun shopping for ourselves and a couple of others today. Wassail night is next Saturday on the schedule. We will see the Temple Square seasonal Christmas and holiday lights tonight along with Main Street Plaza. We are on schedule.

I had a busy busy day: 6 loads of laundry while redecorating the house. We painted recently, and I had a bunch of pictures to hang. It's nice to have the home feeling like home again.

Its busy because its Xmas. I have been busier than usual, only because every single company decided to send me a bill at the same time. You'd think they could wait until after Xmas!

Hmmmm. Had most of the shopping done and wrapped last month. Tree up the day after Thanksgiving. Did some fun shopping for ourselves and a couple of others today. Wassail night is next Saturday on the schedule. We will see the Temple Square seasonal Christmas and holiday lights tonight along with Main Street Plaza. We are on schedule.

All of our stuff got backed up in holding until the last round of foster kittens was out. And then we had to work over the guest room.... paint and such. This is the latest we have ever been...... :eek:

We are working on the santas now..... and watching the civil war. We always watch it while decorating.

And then the guest arrives on monday........ :eusa_pray: i hope we will be all done!

Its busy because its Xmas. I have been busier than usual, only because every single company decided to send me a bill at the same time. You'd think they could wait until after Xmas!

heh.... like the property tax bill..... merry christmas ho ho ho!

All of our stuff got backed up in holding until the last round of foster kittens was out. And then we had to work over the guest room.... paint and such. This is the latest we have ever been...... :eek:

We are working on the santas now..... and watching the civil war. We always watch it while decorating.

And then the guest arrives on monday........ :eusa_pray: i hope we will be all done!

Ah, I see. Our two cats own us, period. Foster kittens would put us way behind.

I had a busy busy day: 6 loads of laundry while redecorating the house. We painted recently, and I had a bunch of pictures to hang. It's nice to have the home feeling like home again.

gads... are we all painting and rehanging pictures?? ... lol.

Ah, I see. Our two cats own us, period. Foster kittens would put us way behind.

I was hoping they were going to go in the macys window!!...... little devils all got adopted just before they started. :eusa_pray:

OMG.....i am so busy right now! My daily list of "to do's" is getting longer and longer...... holy shit!

Is it just me.....or all of you running like crazy too???

it has been insane. my time online has been about 15 -20 min a day. as opposes to my normal 2-3 hrs lol. then at home i have a million things to do too

OMG.....i am so busy right now! My daily list of "to do's" is getting longer and longer...... holy shit!

Is it just me.....or all of you running like crazy too???

it has been insane. my time online has been about 15 -20 min a day. as opposes to my normal 2-3 hrs lol. then at home i have a million things to do too

same here!!!

Forum List

Back