Busy, Busy, Busy!!! Is it just me??

OMG.....i am so busy right now! My daily list of "to do's" is getting longer and longer...... holy shit!

Is it just me.....or all of you running like crazy too???

it has been insane. my time online has been about 15 -20 min a day. as opposes to my normal 2-3 hrs lol. then at home i have a million things to do too

same here!!!

when you find your last post in a tread is like 5-6 pages deep you know something is wrong

Presents? What are those? Shopping (for the house), work being done (by mechanics and me) on the car and the truck, still unpacking, arranging, repacking what's not needed or tossing it in the donation bin. Cleaning, recleaning, hanging drapes, moving hung drapes to different rooms........ Pricing blinds and shades, (dayam, the ones we like are expensive!!!!!!), ordering matching bath hardware, (not as expensive) and putting the nix on buying more area rugs, ("but these don't match the decor........").
Still looking for a deal on a sleeper sofa that we both can agree on or should I say that I will acquiesce to. :cool:
My wife is back in school (online) for a Healthcare Project Management Certificate and I'm renewing my self taught excursions into IT.
Busy? What's that? :eusa_whistle:

Its busy because its Xmas. I have been busier than usual, only because every single company decided to send me a bill at the same time. You'd think they could wait until after Xmas!

heh.... like the property tax bill..... merry christmas ho ho ho!

Yeah, bummer.....we pay ours several hundred every month so that by the end of January it is all paid up.....:eek:

Its busy because its Xmas. I have been busier than usual, only because every single company decided to send me a bill at the same time. You'd think they could wait until after Xmas!

heh.... like the property tax bill..... merry christmas ho ho ho!

Yeah, bummer.....we pay ours several hundred every month so that by the end of January it is all paid up.....:eek:

rat bastard extortionists!

OMG.....this year because I had to decorate, I'm so way behind. I still haven't finished, because my hub didn't bring everything down from the attic. And, we're going to another party Thurs (just come and go type), and a real down to earth party on Friday.. (one of our Harley friends is inviting the entire club over to their house) - should be fun.

We had our Harley Club Christmas Party Saturday......I took a video on my phone of a game they played, where a couple take a roll of toilet paper and one wraps it around the other. The one being wrapped spins around to make it go faster. Our good friends were doing it and she got dizzy from spinning around and completely fell flat on her butt. I wish I could load it to the internet....that's one of the reasons why I refused to do it, I knew I would land on the floor.

Not me! Everything is slow and peaceful here. We had our xmas tonight. YAY! It is OVAH!!
Tree is being removed tomorrow and going to a home where they don't have one, all prezzies opened tonight and in fact I am wearing my new jammies as I sit here in front of the pc.
Tomorrow, I take in 25 blankets I gathered up from the shed, neighbors, thrift store, along with 2 big boxes of Milkbones, 3 bags of snausages and 2 bags of Beggan Strips ....to the dog pound. Boy are they gonna be surprised seeing this pile I have by the front door. Then I will come home and hang out in the yard if it is nice.

So...nope. No busy times here, lol.

OMG.....i am so busy right now! My daily list of "to do's" is getting longer and longer...... holy shit!

Is it just me.....or all of you running like crazy too???
I had to get up and get a fresh beer the other day.....Its just crazy how busy I am....

:eusa_whistle:

Got the tree up today!

It has no lights or decorations and the cats are chewing on it but darn it the tree is UP!

FINALLY got the darn tree decorated!!

My family is nutz!

lol...

got 99% of the wrapping done today..... ive got lots of boxes to ship out in the morning. busy busy busy busy......

But....did you get to take a shower? :D

No wrapping done. Hubby and I usually do that on Christmas Eve.

I still have shopping to do...not much.

Only one package to send out to the kid I thought would be making it home for Christmas :(

FINALLY got the darn tree decorated!!

My family is nutz!

lol...

got 99% of the wrapping done today..... ive got lots of boxes to ship out in the morning. busy busy busy busy......

Only one package to send out to the kid I thought would be making it home for Christmas :(

lol... yeah i had a shower....at 5am when i got started today......

tomorrow we pick up the turkey....and the sil at the airport. Why she is not having the firm do it is beyond me!!! I guess she figured one more thing in the schedule wont hurt...... :mad:

lol...

lol... yeah i had a shower....at 5am when i got started today......

tomorrow we pick up the turkey....and the sil at the airport. Why she is not having the firm do it is beyond me!!! I guess she figured one more thing in the schedule wont hurt...... :mad:

:lol:

I would have reserved a rental car for both of them to drive...

My spiral cut glazed ham flew himself in ;)

I can honestly say that I have finished decorating.....I baked cookies and made one pecan pie for Christmas day.....got all my extra bedrooms ready for company....and I'm pooped....

I've got to go and pick up one of my sons at the airport....tonight. Fortunately he's coming in at 7:00 p.m. instead of 10:45 p.m. like he originally said.

Now the fun begins...................:lol::lol:

christmas-greetings-beautiful-free2.jpeg

Forum List

Back