BUSTED! DEMOCRATS In Major Voting Scam

It's NOT the slightest bit illegal. "Project Veritas" either has no idea what they're talking about, or they're willfully deceiving you guys.

All the information you put on your voter registration card is public information. How do you think canvassers get your phone number or address?

You can go to any county clerk's office and get every voter in the district's information on a CD, or look up any individual voter registration card on file. I have a few old Texas voter files on my computer from a campaign a few years ago - phone numbers, addresses and all.

Texas Election Code Section 13.004 - Recording And Disclosure Of Certain Information By Registrar - 2011
(a) The registrar may not transcribe, copy, or otherwise record a telephone number furnished on a registration application.

It's NOT the slightest bit illegal. "Project Veritas" either has no idea what they're talking about, or they're willfully deceiving you guys.

All the information you put on your voter registration card is public information. How do you think canvassers get your phone number or address?

You can go to any county clerk's office and get every voter in the district's information on a CD, or look up any individual voter registration card on file. I have a few old Texas voter files on my computer from a campaign a few years ago - phone numbers, addresses and all.

You didn't get those files from the County registrar.

Section 13.004(c-1) of the Code requires the county voter registrar to ensure that certain information, such as the telephone number, on a registration application is redacted from photocopies of voter registration applications from her office.

Of course I did, or more accurately the campaign I was contracted to did. How do you think I got them?

So this statement you made was not factual.
You can go to any county clerk's office and get every voter in the district's information on a CD, or look up any individual voter registration card on file.

I think you got them from the local DNC office. If not, the County registrar should be arrested and prosecuted for not redacting the telephone numbers on voter registrations before givein them to you.

Last edited:
You didn't get those files from the County registrar.

Of course I did, or more accurately the campaign I was contracted to did. How do you think I got them?

So this statement you made was not factual.
You can go to any county clerk's office and get every voter in the district's information on a CD, or look up any individual voter registration card on file.

I think you got them from the local DNC office. If not, the County registrar should be arrested and prosecuted for not redacting the telephone numbers on voter registrations before givein them to you.

If the phone numbers were "redacted", how would the DNC have gotten them?

This is very basic election stuff - every campaign has the same info, and they both get it from the county offices.

I'm sure you've been called by a campaign at one point or another. Where do you think they got your phone number from?

Reed said she was looking at "possible penal implications," including charges of abuse of official capacity or even misuse of official information - a third-degree felony punishable by up to 10 years in jail and a $10,000 fine.
What was that you were saying, thedoctorisin?

"Registrar" is a county elected office, not a term for people who register others to vote.

The law applies to the elected official, not to anyone else.

Texas Secretary of State investigating Democratic group's voter registration activities

Tyler Morning Telegraph | Tyler Advertising Portal

:eusa_shhh:
What are you trying to do? Ruin all the fun??!! Sheesh, some people........ I had a good bash TdM goin' here!
:eusa_shhh:

What a shocker. I was completely right, all along.

Special prosecutor John Economidy, a Republican, told The Associated Press that he and fellow special prosecutor Christine Del Prado, a Democrat, determined that Battleground Texas did not violate state election law by transcribing phone numbers submitted on voter registration forms. San Antonio Judge Raymond Angelini signed the dismissal without comment on Friday, Economidy added.

Because Attorney General Greg Abbott and the Bexar County district attorney are running for re-election, the case was given to Economidy and Del Prado to investigate. The 18-page special prosecutor's report found Battleground Texas' activities were legal and in keeping with standard electioneering practices used by both political parties for decades.

Judge stops investigation into Battleground Texas | www.statesman.com

What a shocker. I was completely right, all along.

Special prosecutor John Economidy, a Republican, told The Associated Press that he and fellow special prosecutor Christine Del Prado, a Democrat, determined that Battleground Texas did not violate state election law by transcribing phone numbers submitted on voter registration forms. San Antonio Judge Raymond Angelini signed the dismissal without comment on Friday, Economidy added.

Because Attorney General Greg Abbott and the Bexar County district attorney are running for re-election, the case was given to Economidy and Del Prado to investigate. The 18-page special prosecutor's report found Battleground Texas' activities were legal and in keeping with standard electioneering practices used by both political parties for decades.

Judge stops investigation into Battleground Texas | www.statesman.com
When will cons learn if James O'Keefe is involved, you can take it to the bank -you're being scammed.

What's the facepalm limit?

It's so funny that conservatives still fall for the bullshit OKeefe puts out
Separated at birth?

beakyokeefe.jpg

Forum List

Back