BUSTED! DEMOCRATS In Major Voting Scam

Well, it's a fact that O'Keefe is a convicted criminal and a dangerous perv.

Hence, O'Keefe possesses the minimum qualifications to run for office on the Republican ticket.

Last edited:
It's so funny that conservatives still fall for the bullshit OKeefe puts out

So, where's the BS? Funny how liberals get their panties bunched up when caught on video.

[ame=http://youtu.be/dm32j_ZVJ3Q]BREAKING NEW VIDEO Battleground Texas Illegally Copying Voter Data - YouTube[/ame]​

It's NOT the slightest bit illegal. "Project Veritas" either has no idea what they're talking about, or they're willfully deceiving you guys.

All the information you put on your voter registration card is public information. How do you think canvassers get your phone number or address?

You can go to any county clerk's office and get every voter in the district's information on a CD, or look up any individual voter registration card on file. I have a few old Texas voter files on my computer from a campaign a few years ago - phone numbers, addresses and all.
That's not what they're saying. Yes it's "public information," but, it's illegal for them to collect it, and then later use it to INFLUENCE AN ELECTION.

Yes, VERY illegal... “The REGISTRAR may not transcribe, copy, or otherwise record a telephone number furnished on a registration application,” the law states.

Otherwise you better go right on over to the multiple websites reporting this story and tell them THEY'RE ALL WRONG.

"Registar" is the county official in charge of keeping the records, not "one who registers people to vote". The law O'Keefe is feeding you applies to that official, not anyone else.

Again, all that information is public.
"Registrar" is the legal term for anyone gathering the information.

If you think you're right, then I challenge you to find the law to which you appear you think you know, and post it here to prove it.

For some reason they expect me to comment.

James O'Keefe Pays $100K Settlement

O'Keefe is paying the $100,000 to settle

O'Keefe sued

O'Keefe charged with felony

O'Keefe speaks for himself. In court.

Oh these right wing heroes. Where do they find them?

I know. I know.

It has to be damp.
Had law enforcement used the same means O'Keefe did, no one would have been sued. It's just a lot easier to sue a private citizen.

He exposed the ugliness and corruption of ACORN, and I know that really pisses all you little bubble headed libtards off to no end, and that makes me very happy.

The left actually doesn't care about the law, or right and wrong, or illegal or legal. All that matters to the left is that they win, by any means possible.

Remember, the democrats are the part of "depends on how you define 'is'". It's the party of 'well I know he was lying under oath, but he looked great'.

Leftists doesn't care about anything, except their own power. Never have, never will.

For some reason they expect me to comment.

James O'Keefe Pays $100K Settlement

O'Keefe is paying the $100,000 to settle

O'Keefe sued

O'Keefe charged with felony

O'Keefe speaks for himself. In court.

Oh these right wing heroes. Where do they find them?

I know. I know.

It has to be damp.
Had law enforcement used the same means O'Keefe did, no one would have been sued. It's just a lot easier to sue a private citizen.

He exposed the ugliness and corruption of ACORN, and I know that really pisses all you little bubble headed libtards off to no end, and that makes me very happy.

He made fake videos everyone fell for. Duh! How can you not know that?

Liars. You f*cking liars!!!
Bush lied!!
Obama is the President...what about Limbaugh lying?
You rightwingers will believe all lies
Because you lie.

Obama got the "Lie of the Year" award.

For which one:
1. pushing ACA as "not a tax" then arguing before Supreme Court that it "is a tax"
(and now Pacific Legal Foundation and Dr. Hotze are among many suing because
if ACA IS a "tax" such a tax revenue bill has to start in the House not the Senate)
Dr Hotze Petition | Conservative Republicans of Texas

2. defending ACA as the law of the land instead of the Constitution, by which
Amendment 5 has plenty of legal precedence from previous suits against
federal govt "compelling" the transfer of money between people and businesses

3. as for "if you want your insurance you can keep it"
YES, where ACA is treated as VOLUNTARY in order to comply with Constitutional laws.
If all people and insurance companies treat the federal mandates as VOLUNTARY,
then you can choose between ACA exchanges by groups that CHOOSE this setup,
or for companies and customers who CHOOSE to keep things as before, you can choose that

Obama is speaking the truth as long as ACA is enforced by VOLUNTARY compliance.
If you believe in it, set it up and follow it.
If you believe other choices work better, then keep or set up those and follow those.

We have inalienable free will by birth, which the Constitution recognizes as the law of the land that takes precedence over ACA or any other law. If laws are going to be passed changing the limits on federal govt, a Constitutional Amendment is required where States vote to ratify that to prevent overreaching abuses by Congress or the President.

So the correct interpretation of ACA is that it must remain voluntary; the States are free to vote on and implement mandates as MA did, and Vermont adopted. But the federal govt cannot mandate either a tax without following Constitutional procedures through the House; business mandates without violating Amendment 5; or changes to federal authority such as creating hybrid exchanges mixing federal authority with private insurance requirements WITHOUT first amending the Constitution by ratification by the States.

If the President believes otherwise, he is welcome to follow his own political beliefs and ideology, but cannot abuse federal govt to impose them by force of law or fine without violating
(a) the First Amendment on religious freedom, (b) the Fourteenth Amendment on equal protections of the law without discrimination by creed, (c) the Tenth Amendment reservation of unspecified powers to the States or the people, (d) the Thirteenth Amendment against involuntary servitude (by being compelled to pay or work under financial terms of the mandates without our consent).

For those who support the ACA, this interpretation of the laws as VOLUNTARY still recognizes your freedom to choose to set up and follow it yourself.
However, no one inside or outside govt has the right to abuse any office, agency, or law in federal govt to impose such business terms on other people without informed consent.
To continue preaching misperceptions of Constitutional law as authorizing Congress or federal govt to do so
constitutes "conspiring to violate civil rights" of those who believe in voluntary compliance instead of mandates we hold to be unconstitutional.

The federal govt has no right to legislate such beliefs above the same of others protected equally under law, much less impose fines or penalties forcing people to
follow and pay for an opposing political ideology, where it is not proven first and chosen freely, as any other faith based system would require to remain a free choice.

The only thing Constitutional about this bill, is that people are free to interpret it and follow it according to their beliefs.
And from what I am seeing, this process is revealing which people or parties are imposing their beliefs on others, and who respects Constitutional equal protections of free choice.
Very revealing. The process of petitioning to redress grievances is still Constitutional, but the violations being protested within that process are not.
One side has been declared unlawful and excluded until proven otherwise, while the other side has been imposed by abuse of federal powers.
So that is not equal, but clearly discrimination against creed.

What is ironic is watching traditional prolife people argue for "the right to free choice" using the Constitution,
and doing a better job than prochoice people they find themselves arguing against who contradict prochoice with the ACA.

I guess the biggest lie by the Democrat party is claiming to defend prochoice.
Clearly the conservative opponents are doing a better job in this case!

Last edited:
It's NOT the slightest bit illegal. "Project Veritas" either has no idea what they're talking about, or they're willfully deceiving you guys.

All the information you put on your voter registration card is public information. How do you think canvassers get your phone number or address?

You can go to any county clerk's office and get every voter in the district's information on a CD, or look up any individual voter registration card on file. I have a few old Texas voter files on my computer from a campaign a few years ago - phone numbers, addresses and all.

You didn't get those files from the County registrar.

Section 13.004(c-1) of the Code requires the county voter registrar to ensure that certain information, such as the telephone number, on a registration application is redacted from photocopies of voter registration applications from her office.

You didn't get those files from the County registrar.

Section 13.004(c-1) of the Code requires the county voter registrar to ensure that certain information, such as the telephone number, on a registration application is redacted from photocopies of voter registration applications from her office.

Of course I did, or more accurately the campaign I was contracted to did. How do you think I got them?

Forum List

Back