Bush "exploited" 9/11, but libs aren't with Ground Zero Mosque?

Classy dude, you are.

I did read the thread. Unless you've got a point, I'm just going to assume you're being a dick, and ignore you.

Did you have a point?

The muslims bought the land after 9/11. Do you understand what that means?

Yeah, that they want to declare victory over America.

Once again, read about Sharif el-Gamel. He's the one who bought the property.

He's a hero who ran into the fire to help, on Sept. 11th.

Or you can continue to ignore that.

The muslilms who want the mosque are exploiting 9/11.

How so? They're not the ones screaming about "hallowed ground" and "graves".

They just want to build their YMIA.

No, they want to put a Mosque on ground zero and say "we won and American can't do anything about it!"

It's a deliberate thumb in the eye to those who died on 9/11.

I don't believe that liberals are too stupid to see that. They just hate America as much as those who want the Hamosque.

You don't know what you're talking about. The imam Rauf is a Sufi Muslim of the variety that Bin Laden and al qaeda despise.

No.

Using 9/11 as an excuse to demonize and scapegoat decent law abiding Muslim Americans would be

EXPLOITING 9/11.
Just don't go and live in Europe then, its Fascism at its best. I especially like Wilders,etc wanting to ban Islamic immigration and ethnic cleanse Muslims from Europe. :eusa_eh:

Wilders calls for mass deportation of Muslims

Published on : 15 June 2009 - 10:35am | By Michael Blass

More about:
Dutch rightwing MP Geert Wilders has said in an interview on Danish public service television that millions of European Muslims should be deported and stripped of their nationality.
Referring to his Freedom Party’s recent success in the European parliamentary election, he said there were an increasing number of “normal” people in the Netherlands who were afraid of what he describes as “Islamisation”.

Reiterating his frequently expressed view that Islam is antidemocratic, the populist politician said he saw it more as an ideology than a religion. He said a “huge number” of Muslims in Europe want a non-democratic society, and although at present they are still in the minority, “as soon as they start becoming stronger, they will I’m sure change their tune and it will be too late to fight back.”

Mr Wilders stressed that he believed that Muslims who abide by the law and conform to what he described as “our values” should be welcome to stay. However, he said he had a “clear message” to people who did not choose to return to their countries of origin on a “voluntary basis”:

“If you commit a crime, if you start thinking about jihad or sharia, then it’s very clear, we will send you away, we will send you packing, we will strip you of the Dutch or Danish nationality. Abide by the rules, you are welcome to stay, and if you don’t we will send you away the same day.”
Pressed by the interviewer to specify the number of people to whom he thought such measures would apply, he confirmed that he was referring to millions of people.

Mr Wilders’ fiercely Eurosceptic Freedom Party gained four seats in the European Parliament in the recent elections, just one fewer than the Christian Democrats, the senior partner in the Netherlands’ present ruling coalition. If the Treaty of Lisbon is ratified and the Netherlands gains an extra seat in the EU parliament, depending on the calculation method applied it may also be allocated to the Freedom Party.
Wilders calls for mass deportation of Muslims | Radio Netherlands Worldwide

You just proved the point I make over and over again:

We are supposed to be an example TO the rest of the world, not an example OF it.

When we start persecuting the innocent for the crimes of the guilty, we have taken one small step in the direction of which Germany took a very giant leap, once upon a time.

What is this bullshit!

"We are supposed to be an example to the world!"

England tried this appeasement BS with Hitler! Fifty million dead later--that went well!

We are NOT supposed to be an "example to the world". FUCK THE WORLD, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT OUR OWN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE THE PEOPLE THAT DIED ON 9/11, you COMPETELY FAKE, PAID FOR DNC OBAMA BOT!

You don't represent the American people. You represent whatever the DNC tells you to say, and you'd lie to your own grandma if they told you to.

Who is supplying the money for the mosque. Funny you libs aren't the least bit curious.

So, how much money of that money is going in DNC coffers?

It's like the Chinese funny money of the 90s for the DNC.

The DNC never did give a crap who gave them the money, as long as they could spend it lying to the American people.

Classy dude, you are.

I did read the thread. Unless you've got a point, I'm just going to assume you're being a dick, and ignore you.

Did you have a point?

When after 9/11 was the no-new-mosques law passed? When was the Muslims-can't-own-property law passed?

There must have been some amendments to the constitution to accomplish all that. When did they happen?

What do you mean no mosques?

Do you know how many mosques there ARE in NY??????

How much money IS getting funneled to DNC coffers that you paid Obama bots are just Sooooooooooooooooooooooo hep to get this mosque built?

Classy dude, you are.

Did you have a point?

"The Muslims" didn't buy it after 9/11.

A man named Sharif el-Gamel bought it, after deciding to open the center there - an area that he worked in every day, which had been attacked.

On Sept. 11th, Gamel was eating dinner at a dinner on the Upper West Side, when he saw the attacks on TV. He ran nearly 3 miles downtown to Ground Zero, and volunteered as a relief rescue worker for days, working 18 hour shifts and sleeping the cafeteria of a local high school.

What did you doing that morning?

Where's the money coming from and how much is going in DNC coffers?

"The Muslims" didn't buy it after 9/11.

A man named Sharif el-Gamel bought it, after deciding to open the center there - an area that he worked in every day, which had been attacked.

On Sept. 11th, Gamel was eating dinner at a dinner on the Upper West Side, when he saw the attacks on TV. He ran nearly 3 miles downtown to Ground Zero, and volunteered as a relief rescue worker for days, working 18 hour shifts and sleeping the cafeteria of a local high school.

What did you doing that morning?

Let's see some evidence. I don't believe it. Let's see your source for that info.

As Polls Go Against the Mosque, Bloomberg Preaches Religious Liberty - Page 1 - Columns - New York - Village Voice

Meet the ?Ground Zero Mosque? Developer | The New York Observer

Why don't you believe it?

Because Muslims must be evil, right?

Which means that money being spread to the Democrats is geting spread to liberal puff pieces.

Boy the propaganda machine is in full swing.

WHERE'S THE MONEY COMING FROM?

The people against the mosque are exploiting the memories of the dead.

Not the people building the mosque.

You mean the families of those who died on 9/11 are exploiting their own loved ones????

I think I see who's exploiting the dead.

It's about as classy as the Code Pink idiot who yelled a mother's son deserved to die in Iraq for volunteering.

:cuckoo:

Did you lose any family members on 9/11?

I did.

Anyone on the internet can claim that. But the REAL 9/11 familes have weighed in and most of them ARE AGAINST IT.

I can't speak for those who's coffers might be enriched if the Mosque is built.

The people against the mosque are exploiting the memories of the dead.

Not the people building the mosque.

You mean the families of those who died on 9/11 are exploiting their own loved ones????

It's about as classy as the Code Pink idiot who yelled a mother's son deserved to die in Iraq for volunteering.

The 9/11 families who oppose this are blaming the innocent because they happen to be Muslim.

OH GET THIS!!!!!!!

I was right. You are saying they are LITTLE ADOLF EICHMANS!!!!!

Thank you WARD CHURCHILL!

So, people who lost loved ones on 9/11 are bigots!

You guys pull that race card out at the drop of a hat don't you?

HOW MUCH MONEY IS THE DNC GETTING FOR THIS!

I don't believe for one minute it has ANYTHING to with altruism when it comes to the DNC. They wouldn't know how to the do the right thing, if it bit them in the ass.

Money has to be the only REAL reason. It was true for the Chinese money in the 90s flowing into Clinton coffers and it has to be true now.

So, how much is coming in?

Last edited:

Yeah, that they want to declare victory over America.

Once again, read about Sharif el-Gamel. He's the one who bought the property.

He's a hero who ran into the fire to help, on Sept. 11th.

Or you can continue to ignore that.

Yeah, that's what the puff piece claims.

If he is sooooooo about 9/11, how come other muslims have weighed in and said the ground zero mosque is wrong, but he just HAS to have it there.

And where IS the money coming from?

Funny liberals are the least bit curious about that. But then they weren't curious about Indonesian or Chinese money in the 90s either.

How so? They're not the ones screaming about "hallowed ground" and "graves".

They just want to build their YMIA.

No, they want to put a Mosque on ground zero and say "we won and American can't do anything about it!"

I don't believe that liberals are too stupid to see that. They just hate America as much as those who want the Hamosque.

You don't know what you're talking about. The imam Rauf is a Sufi Muslim of the variety that Bin Laden and al qaeda despise.

Yeah yeah yeah, and that's why they just HAVE to have a mosque right at ground zero.

WHERE'S THE MONEY COMING FROM???????

Yeah yeah yeah, and that's why they just HAVE to have a mosque right at ground zero.

What do you care? Would you care if it was a new Catholic church?

Oh HO!

There IS money coming into DNC coffers aren't there?

THAT is why the DNC is so on the side of this mosque.

I just had to be!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The 9/11 families who oppose this are blaming the innocent because they happen to be Muslim.

OH GET THIS!!!!!!!

I don't believe for one minute it has ANYTHING to with altruism when it comes to the DNC. They wouldn't know how to the do the right thing, if it bit them in the ass.

Money has to be the only REAL reason. It was true for the Chinese money in the 90s flowing into Clinton coffers and it has to be true now.

What do you call it when people blame the innocent for the crimes of the guilty just because they're of the same religion?

What word do you use for that?

Btw, Adolf Eichmann blamed innocent Jews, just because they were Jews.

You are blaming innocent Muslims just because they are Muslims.

OH GET THIS!!!!!!!

It'd be interesting to know what percentage of survivors and family members of victims approve and disapprove of this mosque.

Me, and all the other family members of victims I know support it.

Oh HO!

There IS money coming into DNC coffers aren't there?

THAT is why the DNC is so on the side of this mosque.

I just had to be!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The DNC is not in support of the mosque. I doubt they've made a statement.

OH GET THIS!!!!!!!

What do you call it when people blame the innocent for the crimes of the guilty just because they're of the same religion?

If they are soooooooooooo innocent, how come no one wants to know where the money is coming from?

Ground Zero Mosque Developers Refuse to Rule Out Using Funds From Iran and Ahmadinejad

Ground Zero Mosque Developers Refuse to Rule Out Using Funds From Iran and Ahmadinejad

Soooooooooooo innocent.

Last edited:
Just don't go and live in Europe then, its Fascism at its best. I especially like Wilders,etc wanting to ban Islamic immigration and ethnic cleanse Muslims from Europe. :eusa_eh:

Wilders calls for mass deportation of Muslims

Published on : 15 June 2009 - 10:35am | By Michael Blass

More about:
Dutch rightwing MP Geert Wilders has said in an interview on Danish public service television that millions of European Muslims should be deported and stripped of their nationality.
Referring to his Freedom Party’s recent success in the European parliamentary election, he said there were an increasing number of “normal” people in the Netherlands who were afraid of what he describes as “Islamisation”.

Reiterating his frequently expressed view that Islam is antidemocratic, the populist politician said he saw it more as an ideology than a religion. He said a “huge number” of Muslims in Europe want a non-democratic society, and although at present they are still in the minority, “as soon as they start becoming stronger, they will I’m sure change their tune and it will be too late to fight back.”

Mr Wilders stressed that he believed that Muslims who abide by the law and conform to what he described as “our values” should be welcome to stay. However, he said he had a “clear message” to people who did not choose to return to their countries of origin on a “voluntary basis”:

“If you commit a crime, if you start thinking about jihad or sharia, then it’s very clear, we will send you away, we will send you packing, we will strip you of the Dutch or Danish nationality. Abide by the rules, you are welcome to stay, and if you don’t we will send you away the same day.”
Pressed by the interviewer to specify the number of people to whom he thought such measures would apply, he confirmed that he was referring to millions of people.

Mr Wilders’ fiercely Eurosceptic Freedom Party gained four seats in the European Parliament in the recent elections, just one fewer than the Christian Democrats, the senior partner in the Netherlands’ present ruling coalition. If the Treaty of Lisbon is ratified and the Netherlands gains an extra seat in the EU parliament, depending on the calculation method applied it may also be allocated to the Freedom Party.
Wilders calls for mass deportation of Muslims | Radio Netherlands Worldwide

You just proved the point I make over and over again:

We are supposed to be an example TO the rest of the world, not an example OF it.

When we start persecuting the innocent for the crimes of the guilty, we have taken one small step in the direction of which Germany took a very giant leap, once upon a time.

What is this bullshit!

"We are supposed to be an example to the world!"

England tried this appeasement BS with Hitler! Fifty million dead later--that went well!

We are NOT supposed to be an "example to the world". FUCK THE WORLD, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT OUR OWN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE THE PEOPLE THAT DIED ON 9/11, you COMPETELY FAKE, PAID FOR DNC OBAMA BOT!

You don't represent the American people. You represent whatever the DNC tells you to say, and you'd lie to your own grandma if they told you to.

Who is supplying the money for the mosque. Funny you libs aren't the least bit curious.

So, how much money of that money is going in DNC coffers?

It's like the Chinese funny money of the 90s for the DNC.

The DNC never did give a crap who gave them the money, as long as they could spend it lying to the American people.

Do you EVEN KNOW how that whole appeasement thing went down? How higher ups in the British government were fine with what Hitler was doing to the Jews and to Communists? Seriously?????

Did you lose any family members on 9/11?

I did.

Anyone on the internet can claim that. But the REAL 9/11 familes have weighed in and most of them ARE AGAINST IT.

I can't speak for those who's coffers might be enriched if the Mosque is built.

The "real" families?

You're scum, you know that?

OH GET THIS!!!!!!!

If they are soooooooooooo innocent, how come no one wants to know where the money is coming from?

Soooooooooooo innocent.

They haven't started fundraising yet, hateful bitch.

When after 9/11 was the no-new-mosques law passed? When was the Muslims-can't-own-property law passed?

There must have been some amendments to the constitution to accomplish all that. When did they happen?

What do you mean no mosques?

Do you know how many mosques there ARE in NY??????

How much money IS getting funneled to DNC coffers that you paid Obama bots are just Sooooooooooooooooooooooo hep to get this mosque built?

How do you feel about those already present mosques?

Forum List

Back