Bush "exploited" 9/11, but libs aren't with Ground Zero Mosque?

That's a lie and you know it. When you have quotes of me being for the ground zero mosque let me know.

The fact that NY has drug it's feet for years to rebuild the Greek Orthodox Church destroyed on 9/11, but now, railroads this mosque, says a lot.

What "freedom" is being respresented when so many people are against this?

Republicans were FOR the First Amendment of the US Constitution. Now their leaders are against it, they have been given their marching orders and now, they are also against the First Amendment.

Both Howard Dean and Barrack Obama have questioned the wisdom of building this Mosque in the current location, but are FOR the First Amendment of the US Constitution.

How this translates into "liberals are dying to build a Mosque at ground zero" is beyond me. Truth doesn't seem to matter to the right. You can carve it out of stone. Fill it with cement and drop it on the heads of conservatives and they still won't "get it".

Tell me which republican has said they don't have the right to build the mosque at that location.

Oh, wow, thanks, I guess the controversy is over.

Read the thread. Dumb fuck.
Classy dude, you are.

I did read the thread. Unless you've got a point, I'm just going to assume you're being a dick, and ignore you.

Did you have a point?

The muslims bought the land after 9/11. Do you understand what that means?

"The Muslims" didn't buy it after 9/11.

A man named Sharif el-Gamel bought it, after deciding to open the center there - an area that he worked in every day, which had been attacked.

On Sept. 11th, Gamel was eating dinner at a dinner on the Upper West Side, when he saw the attacks on TV. He ran nearly 3 miles downtown to Ground Zero, and volunteered as a relief rescue worker for days, working 18 hour shifts and sleeping the cafeteria of a local high school.

What did you doing that morning?

Classy dude, you are.

I did read the thread. Unless you've got a point, I'm just going to assume you're being a dick, and ignore you.

Did you have a point?

A man named Sharif el-Gamel bought it, after deciding to open the center there - an area that he worked in every day, which had been attacked.

On Sept. 11th, Gamel was eating dinner at a dinner on the Upper West Side, when he saw the attacks on TV. He ran nearly 3 miles downtown to Ground Zero, and volunteered as a relief rescue worker for days, working 18 hour shifts and sleeping the cafeteria of a local high school.

went home, kissed my then 8 y/o son and packed my bag in case I got deployed right away. Spent the next several months standing guard at an airport . Don't give me that "where were you " crap.

went home, kissed my then 8 y/o son and packed my bag in case I got deployed right away. Spent the next several months standing guard at an airport . Don't give me that "where were you " crap.

Wasn't talking to you. We've already talked about this.

Doesn't matter. The point is the same now as it was then. YOU don't get to decide how people should feel about this based on where you were or what you were doing that day.

Doesn't matter. The point is the same now as it was then. YOU don't get to decide how people should feel about this based on where you were or what you were doing that day.

I was talking to Jack Fate, who claimed that the property was purchased specifically as an insult. I was informing him of how the purchaser spent his 9/11 morning, specifically to counter his maligning a very good man.

The lefties are so damn desparate now that they want Bush to come out and endorse the mosque and agree with Obama. They trashed and lied about the guy for 8 years and now they want him to help them.

You lefties honestly and truly are dispicable miscreants.
Bush making a statement in support of constitution rights would be just a bit out of character.

When your contribution to a discussion is so fucking moronic, I find it interesting that you still feel the need to use the 'look at me' bold text.

I find the use of 'bold' text to be a 'tell' of an attention seeking moron.

Classy dude, you are.

Did you have a point?

Let's see some evidence. I don't believe it. Let's see your source for that info.

Let's see some evidence. I don't believe it. Let's see your source for that info.

As Polls Go Against the Mosque, Bloomberg Preaches Religious Liberty - Page 1 - Columns - New York - Village Voice

Meet the ?Ground Zero Mosque? Developer | The New York Observer

Why don't you believe it?

Because Muslims must be evil, right?

The people against the mosque are exploiting the memories of the dead.

Not the people building the mosque.

You mean the families of those who died on 9/11 are exploiting their own loved ones????

I think I see who's exploiting the dead.

It's about as classy as the Code Pink idiot who yelled a mother's son deserved to die in Iraq for volunteering.

:cuckoo:

The muslilms who want the mosque are exploiting 9/11.

How so? They're not the ones screaming about "hallowed ground" and "graves".

They just want to build their YMIA.

No, they want to put a Mosque on ground zero and say "we won and American can't do anything about it!"

It's a deliberate thumb in the eye to those who died on 9/11.

I don't believe that liberals are too stupid to see that. They just hate America as much as those who want the Hamosque.

You mean the families of those who died on 9/11 are exploiting their own loved ones????

It's about as classy as the Code Pink idiot who yelled a mother's son deserved to die in Iraq for volunteering.

Did you lose any family members on 9/11?

I did.

This is why your "kind" and people like "teapartysamurai" are referred to as "Minimalist Intellectuals". Because you limited imagination constantly leads to you "knee jerk" conclusions.

A month ago, when I questioned the "wisdom" (I know, it's a new word, go look it up) of putting a Mosque so close to ground zero and the right wingers jumped all over my ass screaming, in capital letters, that this is America and people have the right to worship as they please.

Now it's a month later and it's the righties who are "screaming and ranting", only it's NOT about "rights", but about "Islam". Yes, the SAME Islam they supported when Iraq made Islam the "National Religion" and burned their churches and scattered their Christians and proclaimed in their constitution that "All legislation is to be based on Islam".

Even though Howard Dean and Barrack Obama, among other prominent Democrats have questioned the wisdom of building an "Islamic Cultural Center" so close to ground zero, they, like most Democrats, understand the WISDOM in following our laws. The WISDOM of the Constitution.

Republicans don't care about the law. They lie, they smear, they slander. Read what the OP wrote. Why would people so lacking in "morals" care about a "little thing" called the law?

That's a lie and you know it. When you have quotes of me being for the ground zero mosque let me know.

The fact that NY has drug it's feet for years to rebuild the Greek Orthodox Church destroyed on 9/11, but now, railroads this mosque, says a lot.

Republicans were FOR the First Amendment of the US Constitution. Now their leaders are against it, they have been given their marching orders and now, they are also against the First Amendment.

Both Howard Dean and Barrack Obama have questioned the wisdom of building this Mosque in the current location, but are FOR the First Amendment of the US Constitution.

How this translates into "liberals are dying to build a Mosque at ground zero" is beyond me. Truth doesn't seem to matter to the right. You can carve it out of stone. Fill it with cement and drop it on the heads of conservatives and they still won't "get it".

BARACK OBAMA?????? The guy who thinks Christians are BITTER CLINGERS????????????

All of a sudden HE is for the first amendment????????

HAR DE HAR HAR!!!!!

Which of you NOT PAID BY BARACK OBAMA, THE DNC, SOME IDIOTIC LIBERAL THINK TANK, ET AL, actually believes that????????

You know you don't. It's just the marching orders you've been given.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The 9/11 families who oppose this are blaming the innocent because they happen to be Muslim.

No, they want to put a Mosque on ground zero and say "we won and American can't do anything about it!"

It's a deliberate thumb in the eye to those who died on 9/11.

I don't believe that liberals are too stupid to see that. They just hate America as much as those who want the Hamosque.

You're a moron. Read about the man behind the mosque, Sharif el-Gamel.

He volunteered at Ground Zero for days after Sept. 11th.

They want to build it on a site that a lot of Americans consider to close to the "graves" and "hallowed ground". The Muslims want it there to exploit what happened on 9/11. If they were not exploiting the site then how come they will not build it at other offered locations?

I saw we allow a Mosque on Ground Zero when Muslims allow the Jews to rebuild the Temple and put a synagogue on Mecca!

;)

Tell me which republican has said they don't have the right to build the mosque at that location.

Liberals are making that up. They know they don't have a leg to stand on, in this fight.

It says a lot when they are begging Bush to support the mosque.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They want to build it on a site that a lot of Americans consider to close to the "graves" and "hallowed ground". The Muslims want it there to exploit what happened on 9/11. If they were not exploiting the site then how come they will not build it at other offered locations?

They already bought the land. Why should they not be able to use the land they purchased?

TELL THAT TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PURCHASED LAND AND HAVE BEEN TOLD THEY CAN'T BUILD ON IT FOR THE ENDANGERED SPECIES ACT!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberals stop people from building on their land all the time. NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN LIBERALS ARE FOR PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS??????

You notice the ONLY time liberals are for religious rights and private property rights, is when they want to build a Hamas Mosque on Ground zero????

That says a lot right there!

The lefties are so damn desparate now that they want Bush to come out and endorse the mosque and agree with Obama. They trashed and lied about the guy for 8 years and now they want him to help them.

You lefties honestly and truly are dispicable miscreants.

I saw that on NPR last night..."Why isn't George Bush speaking out?"

I would have never believed the left would reach a level desperation in 18 months that they were forced to call on George W. Bush to save them.

I hope George is enjoying this.

It says it all when they desperately need Bush to give them credibility when they spent eight years trying to tear the man down.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back