Bush "exploited" 9/11, but libs aren't with Ground Zero Mosque?

Just don't go and live in Europe then, its Fascism at its best. I especially like Wilders,etc wanting to ban Islamic immigration and ethnic cleanse Muslims from Europe. :eusa_eh:

Wilders calls for mass deportation of Muslims

Published on : 15 June 2009 - 10:35am | By Michael Blass

More about:
Dutch rightwing MP Geert Wilders has said in an interview on Danish public service television that millions of European Muslims should be deported and stripped of their nationality.
Referring to his Freedom Party’s recent success in the European parliamentary election, he said there were an increasing number of “normal” people in the Netherlands who were afraid of what he describes as “Islamisation”.

Reiterating his frequently expressed view that Islam is antidemocratic, the populist politician said he saw it more as an ideology than a religion. He said a “huge number” of Muslims in Europe want a non-democratic society, and although at present they are still in the minority, “as soon as they start becoming stronger, they will I’m sure change their tune and it will be too late to fight back.”

Mr Wilders stressed that he believed that Muslims who abide by the law and conform to what he described as “our values” should be welcome to stay. However, he said he had a “clear message” to people who did not choose to return to their countries of origin on a “voluntary basis”:

“If you commit a crime, if you start thinking about jihad or sharia, then it’s very clear, we will send you away, we will send you packing, we will strip you of the Dutch or Danish nationality. Abide by the rules, you are welcome to stay, and if you don’t we will send you away the same day.”
Pressed by the interviewer to specify the number of people to whom he thought such measures would apply, he confirmed that he was referring to millions of people.

Mr Wilders’ fiercely Eurosceptic Freedom Party gained four seats in the European Parliament in the recent elections, just one fewer than the Christian Democrats, the senior partner in the Netherlands’ present ruling coalition. If the Treaty of Lisbon is ratified and the Netherlands gains an extra seat in the EU parliament, depending on the calculation method applied it may also be allocated to the Freedom Party.
Wilders calls for mass deportation of Muslims | Radio Netherlands Worldwide

You just proved the point I make over and over again:

We are supposed to be an example TO the rest of the world, not an example OF it.

When we start persecuting the innocent for the crimes of the guilty, we have taken one small step in the direction of which Germany took a very giant leap, once upon a time.

What is this bullshit!

"We are supposed to be an example to the world!"

England tried this appeasement BS with Hitler! Fifty million dead later--that went well!

We are NOT supposed to be an "example to the world". FUCK THE WORLD, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT OUR OWN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE THE PEOPLE THAT DIED ON 9/11, you COMPETELY FAKE, PAID FOR DNC OBAMA BOT!

You don't represent the American people. You represent whatever the DNC tells you to say, and you'd lie to your own grandma if they told you to.

Who is supplying the money for the mosque. Funny you libs aren't the least bit curious.

So, how much money of that money is going in DNC coffers?

It's like the Chinese funny money of the 90s for the DNC.

The DNC never did give a crap who gave them the money, as long as they could spend it lying to the American people.

I love it when they meltdown. Game, set, match.

What do you call it when people blame the innocent for the crimes of the guilty just because they're of the same religion?

What word do you use for that?

Btw, Adolf Eichmann blamed innocent Jews, just because they were Jews.

You are blaming innocent Muslims just because they are Muslims.

If they are soooooooooooo innocent, how come no one wants to know where the money is coming from?

Ground Zero Mosque Developers Refuse to Rule Out Using Funds From Iran and Ahmadinejad

Ground Zero Mosque Developers Refuse to Rule Out Using Funds From Iran and Ahmadinejad

Soooooooooooo innocent.

They haven't started fundraising yet, hateful bitch.

You do NOT want to interrupt Samurai with truthful facts. You do not!

We are supposed to be an example TO the rest of the world, not an example OF it.

When we start persecuting the innocent for the crimes of the guilty, we have taken one small step in the direction of which Germany took a very giant leap, once upon a time.

What is this bullshit!

England tried this appeasement BS with Hitler! Fifty million dead later--that went well!

We are NOT supposed to be an "example to the world". FUCK THE WORLD, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT OUR OWN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't represent the American people. You represent whatever the DNC tells you to say, and you'd lie to your own grandma if they told you to.

Who is supplying the money for the mosque. Funny you libs aren't the least bit curious.

The DNC never did give a crap who gave them the money, as long as they could spend it lying to the American people.

That IS Samurai's MO.

What is this bullshit!

Do you EVEN KNOW how that whole appeasement thing went down? How higher ups in the British government were fine with what Hitler was doing to the Jews and to Communists? Seriously?????

And liberals are fine with what muslims are doing to jews world wide!

What a coincidence!

Where is that money coming from for the mosque?

For Ground Zero mosque, the money matters - USATODAY.com

Islamic Center Backers Won't Rule Out Taking Funds from Saudi Arabia, Iran

Islamic Center Backers Won't Rule Out Taking Funds from Saudi Arabia, Iran - ABC News

They are SUCH INNOCENT WITTLE MUSLIMS!

And I am supposed to believe none of that money is flowing into DNC coffers for them to be so behind this mosque?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did you lose any family members on 9/11?

I did.

Anyone on the internet can claim that. But the REAL 9/11 familes have weighed in and most of them ARE AGAINST IT.

I can't speak for those who's coffers might be enriched if the Mosque is built.

The "real" families?

You're scum, you know that?

You have called them bigots and I'm the scum??????

Yes, the REAL families. The ones that can PROVE they lost loved ones on 9/11, and the MAJORITY OF THEM ARE AGAINST THIS MOSQUE.

So much for bonafides.

What do you call it when people blame the innocent for the crimes of the guilty just because they're of the same religion?

What word do you use for that?

Btw, Adolf Eichmann blamed innocent Jews, just because they were Jews.

You are blaming innocent Muslims just because they are Muslims.

If they are soooooooooooo innocent, how come no one wants to know where the money is coming from?

Soooooooooooo innocent.

HOW DO YOU KNOW??????????

Because they told you so!!!!!!!

Because some puff piece told you so??????

The developers behind the Islamic center planned for a site near Ground Zero won't rule out accepting financing from the Mideast -- including from Saudi Arabia and Iran -- as they begin searching for $100 million needed to build the project.

Islamic Center Backers Won't Rule Out Taking Funds from Saudi Arabia, Iran - ABC News

They are sooooooooooooooooo darn innocent and YET, they have NO PROBLEM taking money from Iran???????

Who's hateful?

The moment I start getting beyond the LIES you guys are laying down about this Mosque you guys start calling names.

I find that funny!

:lol::lol::lol:

When after 9/11 was the no-new-mosques law passed? When was the Muslims-can't-own-property law passed?

There must have been some amendments to the constitution to accomplish all that. When did they happen?

What do you mean no mosques?

Do you know how many mosques there ARE in NY??????

How much money IS getting funneled to DNC coffers that you paid Obama bots are just Sooooooooooooooooooooooo hep to get this mosque built?

How do you feel about those already present mosques?

Man they are desperate for something to get me on aren't they? You know they are losing the debate when they want to change the subject.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What is this bullshit!

I love it when liberals grow quiet because they know I have them.

Game set match indeed.

Where's the money coming from?

How much are going into DNC coffers. And you know damn well I'm right that you are a DNC bot.

:lol::lol::lol:

Soooooooooooo innocent.

You do NOT want to interrupt Samurai with truthful facts. You do not!

It's truly hilarious when I post actual news articles to prove my point and they think unsubstantiated statements trumpt that.

The developers behind the Islamic center planned for a site near Ground Zero won't rule out accepting financing from the Mideast -- including from Saudi Arabia and Iran -- as they begin searching for $100 million needed to build the project.

The religious organization and the development company behind the center declined to say how much of the $100 million needed to build the facility has already been raised.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Politics/i...e-taking-funds-saudi-arabia/story?id=11429998

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo innocent! Such INNOCENT MUSLIMS!!!!

Egad liberals would mail their own grandmothers to Bin Laden if they thought it would get them more cash for the "cause."

Come on libs!

Tell me where that money for these "innocent muslims" is coming from???????

You sure got quiet!

What is this bullshit!

Do you EVEN KNOW how that whole appeasement thing went down? How higher ups in the British government were fine with what Hitler was doing to the Jews and to Communists? Seriously?????

What a coincidence!

And I am supposed to believe none of that money is flowing into DNC coffers for them to be so behind this mosque?

How odd...you didn't answer my question. Must mean you have something to hide. A little dishonesty go a long way for you, Samurai?

What a coincidence!

How odd...you didn't answer my question. Must mean you have something to hide. A little dishonesty go a long way for you, Samurai?

How typical! You still want to change the subject. You are desperate to get it off the funding for the mosque.

That I won't fall for that tactic is some kind of vitory for you!

Yeah, you go with that one!

Come on libs!

Tell me where that money for these "innocent muslims" is coming from???????

You sure got quiet!

Show the money coming from terrorist organizations. We'll wait.

I just gave you the info!

Quote:

The religious organization and the development company behind the center declined to say how much of the $100 million needed to build the facility has already been raised.

[URL="http://abcnews.go.com/US/Politics/is...ry?id=11429998"]http://abcnews.go.com/US/Politics/is...ry?id=11429998[/URL]

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Politics/i...e-taking-funds-saudi-arabia/story?id=11429998

Right out of their own mouths!

and yet you guys told us they were "innocent" muslims.

"innocent muslims" who not ONLY will not rule out Saudi or Iranian money, THEY WON'T EVEN TELL US IF THEY HAVE ALREADY DONE SUCH FUND RAISING.

And now you are going to play the Dan Rather bit??

Last edited:
And the libs grow quiet again!

They must be going back to their handlers for new talking points against this one.

This thread is so stupid tha only a TP asshole could have started it.

Just to straighten out this idiot:

Pretty much eveyone agrees that building a Mosque near 'ground zero' is a really bad idea.

and

Pretty much everyone agrees that we are not going to change our constitution just to stop it.

This isn't a liberal vs. conservative issue. It's intelligent people vs. idiots that keep whining about it.

There are other means non-governmental means by which this mosque could be stopped, like some corporation purchasing the site and choosing to put some other occupant there.

BTW, the Tea Party is not Liberal's worst nightmare, the Tea Party is more like a big joke on America.

:eek:

This thread is so stupid tha only a TP asshole could have started it.

Just to straighten out this idiot:

Pretty much eveyone agrees that building a Mosque near 'ground zero' is a really bad idea.

and

Pretty much everyone agrees that we are not going to change our constitution just to stop it.

This isn't a liberal vs. conservative issue. It's intelligent people vs. idiots that keep whining about it.

There are other means non-governmental means by which this mosque could be stopped, like some corporation purchasing the site and choosing to put some other occupant there.

BTW, the Tea Party is not Liberal's worst nightmare, the Tea Party is more like a big joke on America.

:eek:

A) I didn't bring up the Constitution in this thread, LIBERALS DID (moron)

B) I brought up how liberals wagged their finger at Bush EXPLOITING 9/11, but now that they want a mosque on ground zero, suddenly exploiting 9/11 is okay!!!!!!!!!

C) I brought up WHERE'S THE EFFING MONEY COMING FROM YOU MORONS??????

None of that even came close to your idiotic vent.

But if it makes you feel better, what the hell!

And the libs grow quiet again!

They must be going back to their handlers for new talking points against this one.

We've learned to laugh quietly.

You mean when smacked in the face with the very persons who want the mosque SAYING THEY WILL TAKE MONEY FROM IRAN AND SAUDI ARABIA, you guys grow quiet and laugh???????

Well, that says a lot about you guys doesn't it?

Where did that "innocent muslims" memo go, that you all so loudly proclaimed a moment ago?

Forum List

Back