Bush didn't just lie........

WTF? Both sections 1 and 2 were required to authorize military force; and section 2 included those who were involved in 9.11.

Irrelevant to everything. You already said you are so incredibly stupid that you thought at the time Hussein was behind 9/11. You are, a clown. But who am I telling. That was hillarious, that you thought Saddam did 9/11. What a bozo
70% believed Iraq was connected to 9.11; and quite frankly, you don't impress me as someone who's smarter than 70%. 70% believed there was a connection because that was the impression planted by the Bush administration.

And no, not irrelevant. It's there in plain English ... the invasion of Iraq was consistent with "those nations, organizations,
or persons who planned, authorized, committed or aided the
terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001."
Liar. Only dumb asses believed Iraq was connected to 9/11.
Again... the Bush administration put that message out there and 70% believed them. You've got a permanently reserved seat at the back of the short bus to think that 70% are dumbasses for believing the Bush administration. Which, btw, is what you're claiming now. Who knows what you were actually saying then.
No. only a few dumb asses like you ever thought Iraq was behind 9/11. 70% thought we should go into Iraq, your statement that 70% were dumb asses like you who wanted to go into Iraq cause they thought Iraq was behind 9/11... yeah well that's just made up bullshit.

Just because you are a dumb ass does not mean everyone else is.

Yes, that's unbelievable he thought Hussein was behind 9/11. That he actually doesn't pay attention, he just thinks what Democrats tell him to is again demonstrated

Irrelevant to everything. You already said you are so incredibly stupid that you thought at the time Hussein was behind 9/11. You are, a clown. But who am I telling. That was hillarious, that you thought Saddam did 9/11. What a bozo
70% believed Iraq was connected to 9.11; and quite frankly, you don't impress me as someone who's smarter than 70%. 70% believed there was a connection because that was the impression planted by the Bush administration.

And no, not irrelevant. It's there in plain English ... the invasion of Iraq was consistent with "those nations, organizations,
Again... the Bush administration put that message out there and 70% believed them. You've got a permanently reserved seat at the back of the short bus to think that 70% are dumbasses for believing the Bush administration. Which, btw, is what you're claiming now. Who knows what you were actually saying then.
No. only a few dumb asses like you ever thought Iraq was behind 9/11. 70% thought we should go into Iraq, your statement that 70% were dumb asses like you who wanted to go into Iraq cause they thought Iraq was behind 9/11... yeah well that's just made up bullshit.

You're insanely retarded. I never said 70% wanted to invade Iraq because they thought Iraq was behind 9.11.

I said 70% believed Iraq was in some way connected to 9.11. And they did ... Poll: 70% believe Saddam, 9-11 link

Who knows what I did say which caused your deranged brain to translate what I actually said into what you think I said? :dunno:

Now stop kazzing.

What a clown, you're such a liar. Now that you're getting your head handed to you, you change the standard to Hussein was "in some way connected."

Promise you'll never change your avatar, I can't believe you actually did that to yourself. Classic

Ayup... there was a brief mention of a report of a possible meeting with one Iraqi government employee and one person from Al Qaeda. Mostly they just said that Iraq was a hell hole through which terrorists traveled and were harbored. They said the same thing about Pakistan, Iran, Libya, Syria...

The left just go bananas over this sort of shit. Complete morons.
Too stupid. 70% believed it. The left does not comprise 70%.
Who said anything about the left comprising 70%? Are you smoking weed?
You said, "the left just goes bananas over this sort of shit."

It wasn't just the left. 70% believed Iraq was somehow connected to 9.11 and a plurality of that 70% were righties.
You're a fucking moron. Everyone is connected to 9.11, ya dumb ass. The question is stupid. The question has nothing to do with what Bush was talking about.
Too stupid. :cuckoo:

How was Saddam Hussein connected to 9.11?

What exactly was the question...?

What a clown

:lmao:

You're insanely retarded. I never said 70% wanted to invade Iraq because they thought Iraq was behind 9.11.

I said 70% believed Iraq was in some way connected to 9.11. And they did ... Poll: 70% believe Saddam, 9-11 link

Who knows what I did say which caused your deranged brain to translate what I actually said into what you think I said? :dunno:

Now stop kazzing.

What a clown, you're such a liar. Now that you're getting your head handed to you, you change the standard to Hussein was "in some way connected."

Promise you'll never change your avatar, I can't believe you actually did that to yourself. Classic
That's because I didn't, you're just kazzing again. I never used the words, "behind 9.11". You and others have. The only words I used in this regard have been, "connected", "involved", and "linked". I also posted an article a couple of times how 70% believed such a link existed. Like myself, it too never used the expression, "behind 9.11." So no, my position has not wavered.

It wasn't just the left. 70% believed Iraq was somehow connected to 9.11 and a plurality of that 70% were righties.
You're a fucking moron. Everyone is connected to 9.11, ya dumb ass. The question is stupid. The question has nothing to do with what Bush was talking about.

What a clown

Actually, my point is that he didn't know what the exact question was which he called stupid. I believe my point was made when he failed to recite it. Calling something you don't know, "stupid," is in itself stupid.

What a clown

Actually, my point is that he didn't know what the exact question was which he called stupid. I believe my point was made when he failed to recite it. Calling something you don't know, "stupid," is in itself stupid.
ROFL what a moron.

What a clown

ROFL what a moron.
Hisses the rightard who thinks 70% of Americans are morons for believing the Bush administration. :cuckoo:

What a clown

ROFL what a moron.
Hisses the rightard who thinks 70% of Americans are morons for believing the Bush administration. :cuckoo:
Hisses the fucking piece of shit liar.

What a clown

ROFL what a moron.
Looks like I stuck a nerve. Good. Let's me know my posts here are not in vain. :thup:

The fact you believe a publisher's process is to write bios of unknown people without talking to them shows the space between your ears. The echo has to be maddening
You're still kazzing -- he wasn't unknown.

You're still functionally illiterate. You said none of the authors wrote their own biographies, they are a bunch of unknowns. And Obama may have had a few references, but he was still a nobody, there is no way they would just go by what was in the press at that time without talking to him.

So seriously, you actually believe a publisher would do a bio without sitting down for five minutes and asking basic questions like where did you go to school? What degrees did you get? Where have you worked? Where have you volunteered? Where were you ... born?

It's unbelievable you would say something that if you are believed makes you look more stupid and naive than if you are just thought to be a partisan liar. You need to work on your story. Maybe then you can stop being such a clown
I did not say what you falsely ascribed to me. When do you stop kazzing?
he doesn't.

As to the OP, the last Repub admin was an unmitigated disaster by any measure.

Yes. Then W's clone Obama came in and continued his policies and you called it a dawn of a golden era

That's what most of you morons keep saying........yet if you were to ask any conservative, they would gladly vote for George W. Bush again? Bwahahaha....hypocrites

(and Bushe's policies are nowhere near Obama's policies......dream on).

You think you are clever, but there were more Democrats that voted against it

I wouldn't pretend you know what I think. You obviously don't.
From what you post one can detect that you don't "think" at all.

As for the vote, The Democrat leadership and the majority of Democrats in the Senate voted for it, and the House enabled it's passage. Your shit does stink, sweetie.

The two parties did that fiasco arm in arm, despite your partisanship induced blindness

I know you really believe that, being as dense as you are, but I quoted the numbers....and it wasn't the majority of Democrats in the Senate or House....please post a link where you are getting that number....or maybe you just don't do math well.

so you definitely are right....Republicans are more stupid and gullible than Democrats..........:)

Another playground argument from a liberal

You were the one that said it, obviously you're not too bright if you can't make the connection.....have someone explain it to you although I don't think you will still be able to figure it out even if they draw you a picture.

You can't follow a logical flow at all

Your logic is to claim someone says something that they didn't say and then post a quote from someone else saying it, that has later admitted they didn't get it from the someone that you claimed said it to begin with......that's conservative logic at its best......bwahahaha!

Your strategy is to walk up to someone arguing with a liberal and repeat the liberal's argument without being able to follow the discussion on your own at all. It's called a circle jerk

Quit deflecting.......you're the one whose statements have been debunked....and you keep changing the subject...talk about not following the discussion.

What a clown

This is your idea of being able to follow a discussion? Bwahahahaha........moron.

As for the vote, The Democrat leadership and the majority of Democrats in the Senate voted for it, and the House enabled it's passage. Your shit does stink, sweetie.

The two parties did that fiasco arm in arm, despite your partisanship induced blindness

I know you really believe that, being as dense as you are, but I quoted the numbers....and it wasn't the majority of Democrats in the Senate or House....please post a link where you are getting that number....or maybe you just don't do math well.

so you definitely are right....Republicans are more stupid and gullible than Democrats..........:)

You were the one that said it, obviously you're not too bright if you can't make the connection.....have someone explain it to you although I don't think you will still be able to figure it out even if they draw you a picture.

Your logic is to claim someone says something that they didn't say and then post a quote from someone else saying it, that has later admitted they didn't get it from the someone that you claimed said it to begin with......that's conservative logic at its best......bwahahaha!

Your strategy is to walk up to someone arguing with a liberal and repeat the liberal's argument without being able to follow the discussion on your own at all. It's called a circle jerk

Quit deflecting.......you're the one whose statements have been debunked....and you keep changing the subject...talk about not following the discussion.
hes not deflecting, hes kazzing lol

What a clown

ROFL what a moron.
Looks like I stuck a nerve. Good. Let's me know my posts here are not in vain. :thup:
No it looks like you are just a piece of shit liar.

What a clown

ROFL what a moron.

Once again the shemale obsesses on how people feel. Why don't you go hang some tapestry, gay boy

You're still kazzing -- he wasn't unknown.

You're still functionally illiterate. You said none of the authors wrote their own biographies, they are a bunch of unknowns. And Obama may have had a few references, but he was still a nobody, there is no way they would just go by what was in the press at that time without talking to him.

So seriously, you actually believe a publisher would do a bio without sitting down for five minutes and asking basic questions like where did you go to school? What degrees did you get? Where have you worked? Where have you volunteered? Where were you ... born?

It's unbelievable you would say something that if you are believed makes you look more stupid and naive than if you are just thought to be a partisan liar. You need to work on your story. Maybe then you can stop being such a clown
I did not say what you falsely ascribed to me. When do you stop kazzing?
he doesn't.

As to the OP, the last Repub admin was an unmitigated disaster by any measure.

Yes. Then W's clone Obama came in and continued his policies and you called it a dawn of a golden era

That's what most of you morons keep saying........yet if you were to ask any conservative, they would gladly vote for George W. Bush again? Bwahahaha....hypocrites

(and Bushe's policies are nowhere near Obama's policies......dream on).

I'm not a conservative and I didn't vote for him the first time, so why would I now, dumb ho? You on the other hand did vote for him the second time when he turned black and started his name with an "O." I hope you're hot, the only living you're making is on your back.

Pointing out that what you said made no sense in the context of the discussion isn't "deflecting." Wow, I really hope you're hot or you're living your life on taxpayer's backs rather than your own

What a clown

This is your idea of being able to follow a discussion? Bwahahahaha........moron.

What does that even mean?

OK, you're gone. Bye

OK, you're gone. Bye
thanks much :thup:

Forum List

Back