Bush didn't just lie........

they did not make Iraq being behind 9/11 "one of the two reasons" to go to war. Try finding documentation

SEC. 3. AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.

(a) Authorization.--The President is authorized to use the Armed
Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and
appropriate in order to--
(1) defend the national security of the United States
against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and
(2) enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council
resolutions regarding Iraq.

(b) Presidential Determination.--In connection with the exercise of
the authority granted in subsection (a) to use force the President
shall, prior to such exercise or as soon thereafter as may be feasible,
but no later than 48 hours after exercising such authority, make
available to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the
President pro tempore of the Senate his determination that--
(1) reliance by the United States on further diplomatic or
other peaceful means alone either (A) will not adequately
protect the national security of the United States against the
continuing threat posed by Iraq or (B) is not likely to lead to
enforcement of all relevant United Nations Security Council
resolutions regarding Iraq; and
(2) acting pursuant to this joint resolution is consistent
with the United States and other countries continuing to take
the necessary actions against international terrorist and
terrorist organizations, including those nations, organizations,
or persons who planned, authorized, committed or aided the
terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ243/html/PLAW-107publ243.htm

Your welcome.

:wtf:

Read "1" then read "2." Do you know what 1 and 2 are? They are sequential. They are two different authorizations for the use of force. 2 is not a clarification of 1. Jesus, you people are un...freaking...believable
WTF? Both sections 1 and 2 were required to authorize military force; and section 2 included those who were involved in 9.11.

Irrelevant to everything. You already said you are so incredibly stupid that you thought at the time Hussein was behind 9/11. You are, a clown. But who am I telling. That was hillarious, that you thought Saddam did 9/11. What a bozo
70% believed Iraq was connected to 9.11; and quite frankly, you don't impress me as someone who's smarter than 70%. 70% believed there was a connection because that was the impression planted by the Bush administration.

And no, not irrelevant. It's there in plain English ... the invasion of Iraq was consistent with "those nations, organizations,
terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001."

Let me ask you, are you at least 30 so you actually clearly remember that time? And if you are, tell the truth. Think back. You seriously thought Iraq was behind 9/11? I realize you trapped yourself, but you are talking to people who were adults during that period and we actually remember that time. The Bush administration was not and did not make the case to the public Iraq was behind 9/11 any more than FDR made the case that Switzerland was behind Pearl Harbor. They just didn't. RKM and I are not reading history and parsing words, we clearly remember it

Your welcome.

Read "1" then read "2." Do you know what 1 and 2 are? They are sequential. They are two different authorizations for the use of force. 2 is not a clarification of 1. Jesus, you people are un...freaking...believable
WTF? Both sections 1 and 2 were required to authorize military force; and section 2 included those who were involved in 9.11.

Irrelevant to everything. You already said you are so incredibly stupid that you thought at the time Hussein was behind 9/11. You are, a clown. But who am I telling. That was hillarious, that you thought Saddam did 9/11. What a bozo
70% believed Iraq was connected to 9.11; and quite frankly, you don't impress me as someone who's smarter than 70%. 70% believed there was a connection because that was the impression planted by the Bush administration.

And no, not irrelevant. It's there in plain English ... the invasion of Iraq was consistent with "those nations, organizations,

Let me ask you, are you at least 30 so you actually clearly remember that time? And if you are, tell the truth. Think back. You seriously thought Iraq was behind 9/11? I realize you trapped yourself, but you are talking to people who were adults during that period and we actually remember that time. The Bush administration was not and did not make the case to the public Iraq was behind 9/11 any more than FDR made the case that Switzerland was behind Pearl Harbor. They just didn't. RKM and I are not reading history and parsing words, we clearly remember it
Ayup... there was a brief mention of a report of a possible meeting with one Iraqi government employee and one person from Al Qaeda. Mostly they just said that Iraq was a hell hole through which terrorists traveled and were harbored. They said the same thing about Pakistan, Iran, Libya, Syria...

The left just go bananas over this sort of shit. Complete morons.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Ayup... there was a brief mention of a report of a possible meeting with one Iraqi government employee and one person from Al Qaeda. Mostly they just said that Iraq was a hell hole through which terrorists traveled and were harbored. They said the same thing about Pakistan, Iran, Libya, Syria...

Yep, exactly the way I remember it. There was discussion they could have talked, maybe. There was definitely discussion they were a threat to work together in the future. But I heard no one claim Iraq was actually involve in the attack

(* = emphasis added)

And now the guillotine drops to finish off kaz's idiocy. Here he pretends like the editor of that pamphlet couldn't possibly have known what to fill his bio with without Obama's personal input since Obama was, according to kaz, unknown. Well not only was Obama known, but there were many publications on him prior to that pamphlet, such as a brief mention in Time magazine and many newspapers around the country. The following two newspaper articles provide the blade on the instrument of death to kaz's latest bullshit, that being the publisher would have required input personally from Obama to know the details it included....

What's interesting about those two articles (and there were more) is that if one holds them up in comparison to the pamphlet kaz is crowing about, one can see that virtually every point in the pamphlet is mentioned between those two articles. In some cases, copied verbatim. There is the mention of Obama being born in Kenya, which Meriam Goderich, editor of that pamphlet, admits was a mistake on her part; and there is the mention of an upcoming book by Obama which would have been the reason for working with the publicist, but everything else appeared in print previously and would have been accessible to a publisher crafting a bio on an individual such as Obama, who had previously been in the news. Now while I'm not saying Meriam Goderich used those specific articles as the basis of her work, they clearly prove kaz is kazzing again when he pretends there were no other resources beyond Obama to put that bio together. Obviously, the info in the pamphlet already existed in print.

And of course, kaz makes this shit up as he goes along, all with the intent of deceiving the forum with worthless points he thinks will help him establish his original claim that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya; though in stark reality, kaz has never, in any of his vain attempts, even come close to proving this.

But being the completely brain-dead moron he is, he will not recognize how his idiocy has been squashed like a bug on the windshield of an 18 wheeler, barreling down I-95 at 80 MPH. Instead, for the forum's entertainment, he will continue to flop around like a fish on a pier, caught at the end of a fishing line. Gasping for oxygen and not comprehending its looming predicament.

:dance::dance::dance:

I can repeat the main issue as many times as you can ignore it. You didn't just claim they didn't ask Obama, you said that was their process. How even today much less in the LexusNexis days would they do a bio on Tim Johnson, unknown author, without talking to them?
Quit kazzing, I never said that. So you can repeat your kaz a thousand times, I still didn't say that. What I did say was a partner from the firm said almost nobody wrote their own bios. I didn't say they never asked Obama nor did I say they never spoke with him.

Your ignorance aside, your bullshit claim that Meriam Goderich had no other means of crafting that bio has been blown to smithereens.

Which renders you even more helpless than before in proving Obama saying he was born in Kenya ...

And just as I predicted, despite being able to prove your claim, you will continue floundering like a dying fish flopping on a pier.

:dance::dance::dance:

You never said anything that you said. You never posted on the topic. In fact, you aren't even here, you probably don't exist
Right .... you lost an argument to a figment of your imagination. :lmao:

Once again you need to declare victory as even you know the evidence sure doesn't show that. You have a constant need to declare your prowess, don't you? Why don't you have a dick exactly?
Say what? Whaddya think? That I should pretend you proved your claim that Obama said he was born in Kenya when in reality, you failed miserably to do so?

Your welcome.

Liar. Only dumb asses believed Iraq was connected to 9/11.
Again... the Bush administration put that message out there and 70% believed them. You've got a permanently reserved seat at the back of the short bus to think that 70% are dumbasses for believing the Bush administration. Which, btw, is what you're claiming now. Who knows what you were actually saying then.

Your welcome.

Wow, a liberal parroting Democratic party points doesn't think I'm intelligent. That hurts. OK, it doesn't. But I tried, I really did..

You are a complete and utter idiot, there was no discussion of Iraq being behind 9/11 at all. There was discussion of the threat of Hussein working with other terrorists like Al Qaeda, but seriously, no one was talking about Iraq actually being behind 9/11. NOBODY.

I don't know if you're 14 or at this point you're practically brain dead from drowning in kool-aid, but only a clown would claim they were there, paid attention and thought Hussein was behind 9/11. And you're just the clown for the job, aren't you, Homey?
No, my clown is the one you wanted to lead the nation. As far as your idiocy of there being no discussion of an Iraq/9.11 connection, even Dick Cheney is laughing at rightards like you for defending him...

"It‘s been pretty well confirmed that he did go to Prague and he did meet with a senior official of the Iraqi intelligence service in Czechoslovakia last April.

Too stupid. 70% believed it. The left does not comprise 70%.

Again... the Bush administration put that message out there and 70% believed them. You've got a permanently reserved seat at the back of the short bus to think that 70% are dumbasses for believing the Bush administration. Which, btw, is what you're claiming now. Who knows what you were actually saying then.
No. only a few dumb asses like you ever thought Iraq was behind 9/11. 70% thought we should go into Iraq, your statement that 70% were dumb asses like you who wanted to go into Iraq cause they thought Iraq was behind 9/11... yeah well that's just made up bullshit.

Just because you are a dumb ass does not mean everyone else is.

Who said anything about the left comprising 70%? Are you smoking weed?

No. only a few dumb asses like you ever thought Iraq was behind 9/11. 70% thought we should go into Iraq, your statement that 70% were dumb asses like you who wanted to go into Iraq cause they thought Iraq was behind 9/11... yeah well that's just made up bullshit.

You're insanely retarded. I never said 70% wanted to invade Iraq because they thought Iraq was behind 9.11.

I said 70% believed Iraq was in some way connected to 9.11. And they did ... Poll: 70% believe Saddam, 9-11 link

Who knows what I did say which caused your deranged brain to translate what I actually said into what you think I said? :dunno:

Now stop kazzing.

You're insanely retarded. I never said 70% wanted to invade Iraq because they thought Iraq was behind 9.11.

I said 70% believed Iraq was in some way connected to 9.11. And they did ... Poll: 70% believe Saddam, 9-11 link

Who knows what I did say which caused your deranged brain to translate what I actually said into what you think I said? :dunno:

Now stop kazzing.
You're a fucking moron.

You said, "the left just goes bananas over this sort of shit."

It wasn't just the left. 70% believed Iraq was somehow connected to 9.11 and a plurality of that 70% were righties.

It wasn't just the left. 70% believed Iraq was somehow connected to 9.11 and a plurality of that 70% were righties.
You're a fucking moron. Everyone is connected to 9.11, ya dumb ass. The question is stupid. The question has nothing to do with what Bush was talking about.

Now stop kazzing.
You're a fucking moron.
Hisses the imbecile who read the words, 70% believed Iraq was connected to 9.11, and thought that meant 70% wanted to go to war with Iraq because they thought Iraq was behind 9.11.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You're a fucking moron. Everyone is connected to 9.11, ya dumb ass. The question is stupid. The question has nothing to do with what Bush was talking about.
Too stupid. :cuckoo:

How was Saddam Hussein connected to 9.11?

What exactly was the question...?

Now stop kazzing.
You're a fucking moron.
Hisses the imbecile who read the words, 70% believed Iraq was connected to 9.11, and thought that meant 70% wanted to go to war with Iraq because they thought Iraq was behind 9.11.

Hey moron it talked about the same ones that also wanted to go to war in the next fucking sentence you moron. You were the fucking moron that used this as the link for your fucking evidence that 70% wanted to go to war cause Bush said Iraq was linked to 9.11 you fucking moron.

You fucking moron.

Now stop kazzing.
You're a fucking moron.

Hey moron it talked about the same ones that also wanted to go to war in the next fucking sentence you moron. You were the fucking moron that used this as the link for your fucking evidence that 70% wanted to go to war cause Bush said Iraq was linked to 9.11 you fucking moron.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Need I remind you, you moronically claimed I said that? After I point out you're a flaming imbecile since I never made such a statement, you concede I didn't, but that it was something you gleaned from my link, which I didn't actually say.

You fucking moron.
Translation .... you don't even know what the question was. :thup:

The problem with Bush's intervention in Iraq was he didn't listen to critics and evaluate all the facts. And subverted the will of the people , and hoodwinked or just intimidated people to follow HIs will instead of letting the facts speak for themselves and allowing us to decide...I never agreed with war, ever. Verification was the touchstone. Bush didn't need no stinkin' facts. Look were conformism got us, thousands dead and billions in treasure wasted, and we created a breeding ground for the very groups that we were trying to eliminate. Mission accomplished.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back