Bush didn't just lie........

Intel came from CIA. CIA was run by Bush admin not by congress. Dems were lied to. Bush admin originated the lie. Dems were gullible. Cons were criminals.

The intel came from various sources including foreign intel that had been in circulation since the nineties. Prominent Dems were calling for action against Iraq before Bush ever set foot in 1400 Pennsylvania Avenue.

You goofs are insane. Seek psychiatric help, seriously.

Yes. Lets see though I doubt anyone running for POTUS will be using Reagans name.

Those running sure don't want to be compared to that highly successfull President.

Was he perfect?? Hell no. But he's way better that the current jackass who sits in the WH. Carter left him a mess and he cleaned it up and it didn't take eight years to do it.

Every President lies to justify wars, invasions, bombings etc...

This thread is about Bush so let's keep it about Bush. You want to make a claim about some other president lying (which they all did) then start another thread.

Have you noticed since ISIS started running wild in Iraq and across the Middle East Bush Derangement Syndrome has come back with a vengeance? You think that might be an attempt to deflect from the Obama administrations failure to effectively combat them?

Bush was the one who decided he was going to reshape the islamic world

Throw in a couple of democracies and watch them flourish
Two one in Afghanistan in response to the 9-11attacks Iraq his war of choice. Iraq was also the war the Obama administration bragged about successfully ending the one Joe Biden called a great foreign policy success for Obama as the troops were leaving. And let's not forget who hyped that great Arab Spring.

Obama promised to get us the hell out of there and that was a success

If we had listened to Obama in 2002, we never would have gone in there in the first place

Well since you believe Bush lied then every intelligence agency in the world was lying right along with him.

Funny how that works. Bush's intelligence and the intelliegence of all those other agencies in all those other countries said the same thing but somehow Bush lied.

Oh wait. I forgot. Its Rightwinger. Never mind.
And Clinton didnt lie. Even though Clinton said exactly what Bush was saying. And plenty of other Democrats too.
It's amazing. The same things are truth by Clinton but a lie by Bush. Only liberals....

Don't you find it rather hilarious that all these lefty loons keep talking about Bush?? Bush isn't the POTUS and hasn't been for seven years yet here they are still bitching over Bush's presidency.

Hell. If I were them I'd be raving over Barry's Presidency.

Oh wait. I forgot. Barry sucks as POTUS and there is absolutely nothing to rave about. Never mine.

These are the same rightie loons who are asking the American people to put them back in the White House

Next up....Iraq III and Iran

Well they ain't in the white house yet but Barry and his pack of incompetent boobs are. Seems to me he's ready to commit troops back into Iraq

Look at what the slack jawed unhinged moron says "it does not matter that we provided Saddam with the means to gas his enemies which at the time were our enemies.." If I provide a weapon to someone knowing they were going to murder that makes me "an accessory to murder before the fact"...but the committed ding bat says "it does not matter"

Hey dimwitt. At the time Iraq was a friend. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'm sure no one knew the asshole would actually use the weapon. Loads of countries have biological weapons and don't use them.

Catch a clue dipshit.

Let me know when Obama invades Iraq

Like most of your "equivalencies" it falls flat. Nothing Obama has done compares to the blunder of the Bush invasion decision

12/31/02 ."You said we're headed to war in Iraq. I don't know why you say that…I'm the person who gets to decide, not you."—Bush to press corps

Well since you believe Bush lied then every intelligence agency in the world was lying right along with him.

Funny how that works. Bush's intelligence and the intelliegence of all those other agencies in all those other countries said the same thing but somehow Bush lied.

Oh wait. I forgot. Its Rightwinger. Never mind.
And Clinton didnt lie. Even though Clinton said exactly what Bush was saying. And plenty of other Democrats too.
It's amazing. The same things are truth by Clinton but a lie by Bush. Only liberals....

Don't you find it rather hilarious that all these lefty loons keep talking about Bush?? Bush isn't the POTUS and hasn't been for seven years yet here they are still bitching over Bush's presidency.

Oh wait. I forgot. Barry sucks as POTUS and there is absolutely nothing to rave about. Never mine.

These are the same rightie loons who are asking the American people to put them back in the White House

Well they ain't in the white house yet but Barry and his pack of incompetent boobs are. Seems to me he's ready to commit troops back into Iraq

Look at what the slack jawed unhinged moron says "it does not matter that we provided Saddam with the means to gas his enemies which at the time were our enemies.." If I provide a weapon to someone knowing they were going to murder that makes me "an accessory to murder before the fact"...but the committed ding bat says "it does not matter"

I'm sure no one knew the asshole would actually use the weapon. Loads of countries have biological weapons and don't use them.

Catch a clue dipshit.

Like most of your "equivalencies" it falls flat. Nothing Obama has done compares to the blunder of the Bush invasion decision

Says the far left drone!

Have you noticed since ISIS started running wild in Iraq and across the Middle East Bush Derangement Syndrome has come back with a vengeance? You think that might be an attempt to deflect from the Obama administrations failure to effectively combat them?

Two one in Afghanistan in response to the 9-11attacks Iraq his war of choice. Iraq was also the war the Obama administration bragged about successfully ending the one Joe Biden called a great foreign policy success for Obama as the troops were leaving. And let's not forget who hyped that great Arab Spring.

If we had listened to Obama in 2002, we never would have gone in there in the first place
The only thing Obama ever invaded was Moochelles Bush...

The only thing Obama ever invaded was Moochelles Bush...

And she has been mad at him ever since..

Catch a clue dipshit.

Says the far left drone!
And watch how the typical far right drones deflect into meaningless dopey quotes like yours as your comments lead into a foul gutter level of insults. It is what you ilk does when lost for intellectual response, which doesn't take long to achieve.

Catch a clue dipshit.

Says the far left drone!
And watch how the typical far right drones deflect into meaningless dopey quotes like yours as your comments lead into a foul gutter level of insults. It is what you ilk does when lost for intellectual response, which doesn't take long to achieve.

Says the far left drone!

Yes it is easy to run the far left narrative not based in reality, the far left does not discuss or debate they push a narrative. When the far left can show they can discuss and debate the far left drone comments will disappear.

Until then it is on you far left drones to show that you are capable of discussion and debate. Then again that is like asking a two year old not to stick their finger in an electric socket..

"If you wanted to invade Iraq, you should shut up now, and forever."
tumblr_m6dnrjF9vZ1qer4s1o1_250.gif

I can not understand this hate against Bush...
well he caused the death of hundreds of thousands, he crashed the economy and simply stole the 2000 election but I mean other than that and his being highly stupid ...he was ok
tongue10.jpg

And the far left drones continue their debunked narrative without question of hesitation..

Oh wait this one is going for top drone of the month..

The Attack On Jeb Bush s Iraq Fumbles Grows Personal

Former Sen. Bob Graham (D-Fla.)
, who served as chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence during the run-up to the Iraq invasion, took that argument further, telling HuffPost that the George W. Bush administration essentially misled Congress by withholding evidence that cast doubts on the case for war.

"After 9/11," said Graham, "I think we moved into a period of more deception than cover-up, where information was withheld from people and in some instances public statements were made which the people who made those statements knew or should have known they were not consistent with the actual evidence, which has and continues to be classified."]
tongue10.jpg

When W left office, he left America, Afghanistan, Iraq, and much of the rest of the world in smoldering ruins. America was devastated. The economy was in a nose dive with the passengers screaming.

Fear mongering was much more effective

George W. Bush didn t just lie about the Iraq War. What he did was much worse.

What the Bush administration launched in 2002 and 2003 may have been the most comprehensive, sophisticated, and misleading campaign of government propaganda in American history. Spend too much time in the weeds, and you risk missing the hysterical tenor of the whole campaign.

In the summer of 2002, the administration established something called the White House Iraq Group, through which Karl Rove and other communication strategists like Karen Hughes and Mary Matalin coordinated with policy officials to sell the public on the threat from Iraq in order to justify war. "The script had been finalized with great care over the summer," White House press secretary Scott McClellan later wrote, for a "campaign to convince Americans that war with Iraq was inevitable and necessary."
In that campaign, intelligence wasn't something to be understood and assessed by the administration in making their decisions, it was a propaganda tool to lead the public to the conclusion that the administration wanted. Again and again we saw a similar pattern: An allegation would bubble up from somewhere, some in the intelligence community would say that it could be true but others would say it was either speculation or outright baloney, but before you knew it the president or someone else was presenting it to the public as settled fact.

You can't ignore the compliant so called "Liberal Media" who were all "in bed with" the plan. Critics were purged from their ranks.

Fear mongering was much more effective

George W. Bush didn t just lie about the Iraq War. What he did was much worse.

What the Bush administration launched in 2002 and 2003 may have been the most comprehensive, sophisticated, and misleading campaign of government propaganda in American history. Spend too much time in the weeds, and you risk missing the hysterical tenor of the whole campaign.

In the summer of 2002, the administration established something called the White House Iraq Group, through which Karl Rove and other communication strategists like Karen Hughes and Mary Matalin coordinated with policy officials to sell the public on the threat from Iraq in order to justify war. "The script had been finalized with great care over the summer," White House press secretary Scott McClellan later wrote, for a "campaign to convince Americans that war with Iraq was inevitable and necessary."
In that campaign, intelligence wasn't something to be understood and assessed by the administration in making their decisions, it was a propaganda tool to lead the public to the conclusion that the administration wanted. Again and again we saw a similar pattern: An allegation would bubble up from somewhere, some in the intelligence community would say that it could be true but others would say it was either speculation or outright baloney, but before you knew it the president or someone else was presenting it to the public as settled fact.

You can't ignore the compliant so called "Liberal Media" who were all "in bed with" the plan. Critics were purged from their ranks.

As bad as Bush's actions were, the timid reaction from the media was inexcuasable

The media got caught up in post 9-11 patriotism and wrote Bush a blank check

They never questioned the threat, they accepted the intelligence at face value, they never asked probing questions and allowed Bush/Cheney to spout obvious propaganda without challenge

Forum List

Back