Bush didn't just lie........

Doesn't matter who provided it dipshit. They had it. They used it and killed five thousand people with it and who's to say they didn't have more??

Dipshit.

they did not have any more because we stopped giving the WMD to them
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well since you believe Bush lied then every intelligence agency in the world was lying right along with him.

Funny how that works. Bush's intelligence and the intelliegence of all those other agencies in all those other countries said the same thing but somehow Bush lied.

Oh wait. I forgot. Its Rightwinger. Never mind.
And Clinton didnt lie. Even though Clinton said exactly what Bush was saying. And plenty of other Democrats too.
It's amazing. The same things are truth by Clinton but a lie by Bush. Only liberals....

Don't you find it rather hilarious that all these lefty loons keep talking about Bush?? Bush isn't the POTUS and hasn't been for seven years yet here they are still bitching over Bush's presidency.

Hell. If I were them I'd be raving over Barry's Presidency.

Oh wait. I forgot. Barry sucks as POTUS and there is absolutely nothing to rave about. Never mine.

These are the same rightie loons who are asking the American people to put them back in the White House

Next up....Iraq III and Iran

Look at what the slack jawed unhinged moron says "it does not matter that we provided Saddam with the means to gas his enemies which at the time were our enemies.." If I provide a weapon to someone knowing they were going to murder that makes me "an accessory to murder before the fact"...but the committed ding bat says "it does not matter"

Fear mongering was much more effective

George W. Bush didn t just lie about the Iraq War. What he did was much worse.

What the Bush administration launched in 2002 and 2003 may have been the most comprehensive, sophisticated, and misleading campaign of government propaganda in American history. Spend too much time in the weeds, and you risk missing the hysterical tenor of the whole campaign.

In the summer of 2002, the administration established something called the White House Iraq Group, through which Karl Rove and other communication strategists like Karen Hughes and Mary Matalin coordinated with policy officials to sell the public on the threat from Iraq in order to justify war. "The script had been finalized with great care over the summer," White House press secretary Scott McClellan later wrote, for a "campaign to convince Americans that war with Iraq was inevitable and necessary."
In that campaign, intelligence wasn't something to be understood and assessed by the administration in making their decisions, it was a propaganda tool to lead the public to the conclusion that the administration wanted. Again and again we saw a similar pattern: An allegation would bubble up from somewhere, some in the intelligence community would say that it could be true but others would say it was either speculation or outright baloney, but before you knew it the president or someone else was presenting it to the public as settled fact.

Both parties rely on fear mongering.

Sorry, but the progaganda boat sailed in vietnam. 50,000 american soldiers dead under lbj's adventure in the jungle.

It wasn't LBJ's but why can't we learn from Vietnam? Why can't we learn from Iraq?

Instead, we have politicians wanting to do it again.
yup, Obama should of learned from nam, never cut and Run, We are still in Germany, we are still in Japan, we are still in South Korea today 2015

Hard to believe we still have idiots who advocate remaining in Vietnam longer than we did

Wasn't 60,000 dead enough?
Uuummm, our very first "conversation"..... 2009 wasn't it? Don't remember how it ended but based on my realizing I had faulty and partial information at the time if I didn't concede the argument back then I do now.
Oh and sorry for calling you deanie Jr, that was low. Shoulda dubbed you Terrall Jr. :eusa_whistle:

Have you noticed since ISIS started running wild in Iraq and across the Middle East Bush Derangement Syndrome has come back with a vengeance? You think that might be an attempt to deflect from the Obama administrations failure to effectively combat them?

Don't you find it rather hilarious that all these lefty loons keep talking about Bush??

The catastrophe that was Bush continues to drool and haunt America....when Bush left we were shedding 800,000 jobs a month, the Finance automobile and housing industry were in collapse...Obama turned that around with stimulus program and QE or Quantitative Easing...Central Bank purchase of bonds... we are now producing over 200 k jobs a month ...the above mentioned industry are stable...the stock market has tripled in one case [the S and P] and nearly tripled as to Dow Jones and Nasdaq...Nasdaq just reached a new record after 15 years ...way to go Obama ..you Da Man
652.gif

Have you noticed since ISIS started running wild in Iraq and across the Middle East Bush Derangement Syndrome has come back with a vengeance? You think that might be an attempt to deflect from the Obama administrations failure to effectively combat them?

Bush was the one who decided he was going to reshape the islamic world

Throw in a couple of democracies and watch them flourish

11/14/02 . Rumsfeld handicaps war length: "Five days or five weeks or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last any longer than that."

Instead, we have politicians wanting to do it again.

Officially, yes. Technically, no. Kennedy sent the first spies in. Why didn't we learn from vietnam?

The will of the Vietnamese people could not be allowed to prevail by the Empire

Ike's domino theory. LBJ started this quagmire.
If you declare it so it must be so./ NOT[/QUOTE]

Sorry bud, lbj owns that shitfest.

Bush was the one who decided he was going to reshape the islamic world

Throw in a couple of democracies and watch them flourish
Two one in Afghanistan in response to the 9-11attacks Iraq his war of choice. Iraq was also the war the Obama administration bragged about successfully ending the one Joe Biden called a great foreign policy success for Obama as the troops were leaving. And let's not forget who hyped that great Arab Spring.

Well since you believe Bush lied then every intelligence agency in the world was lying right along with him.

Funny how that works. Bush's intelligence and the intelliegence of all those other agencies in all those other countries said the same thing but somehow Bush lied.

And Clinton didnt lie. Even though Clinton said exactly what Bush was saying. And plenty of other Democrats too.
It's amazing. The same things are truth by Clinton but a lie by Bush. Only liberals....

Don't you find it rather hilarious that all these lefty loons keep talking about Bush?? Bush isn't the POTUS and hasn't been for seven years yet here they are still bitching over Bush's presidency.

Oh wait. I forgot. Barry sucks as POTUS and there is absolutely nothing to rave about. Never mine.

These are the same rightie loons who are asking the American people to put them back in the White House

Next up....Iraq III and Iran

Well they ain't in the white house yet but Barry and his pack of incompetent boobs are. Seems to me he's ready to commit troops back into Iraq

Look at what the slack jawed unhinged moron says "it does not matter that we provided Saddam with the means to gas his enemies which at the time were our enemies.." If I provide a weapon to someone knowing they were going to murder that makes me "an accessory to murder before the fact"...but the committed ding bat says "it does not matter"

Hey dimwitt. At the time Iraq was a friend. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'm sure no one knew the asshole would actually use the weapon. Loads of countries have biological weapons and don't use them.

Catch a clue dipshit.

Two Americans were lost assisting French against Ho Chi Minh at Dien Bien Phu in 1954. They were shot down while making an air drop. Eisenhower sent them.

Would you rather talk about Reagan? Let's count the times your 2016 candidates bring up that name.

Bill Clinton said Saddam was developing WMD's. About 35% of the democrats who voted for boots on the ground had the same access to intelligence as the president did. President Bush gave Saddam about a year to comply with about 100 U.N. sanctions and WMD's were a minor part of the stated resolution that was approved by congress before the democrat party un-approved it and became traitors by undermining the mission.

Bush invaded to enforce UN sanctions but ignored the UN when they told him an invasion was not warranted

When did the U.N.say an invasion wasn't warranted? Was Bill Clinton lying or was he mis-informed about WMD's? What about the democrats who approved the mission? Is it alleged that they were intentionally misinformed by intelligence agencies? Do members of Congress have the option to undermine a Military mission if they think they can gain political points? Harry Reid should have been perp walked in handcuffs after he tried to influence the morale of the Military by telling them "the war is lost" just before the Troop surge. Get it straight, LBJ lied about the "Tonkin Gulf incident" and Bill Clinton ignored congress when he used American planes to bomb a defenseless country into the stone age to deflect attention from his serial abuse of women.

Forum List

Back