Burn them down!!

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
At least, that's what some liberals had to say after Hobby Lobby was handed a victory by the Supreme Court in a 5-4 decision this morning. I can see they were rather.. erhm.. displeased.

I also don't see how this is acceptable behavior by anyone.

Fuck you, Hobby Lobby, you narrow-minded, anti-women pieces of shit!!!!!!
—
Sandra McMahan (@SandraMcMahan) June 30, 2014
"High court rules in favor of #HobbyLobby" – what the fuck is #SCOTUS smoking? Kochcaine? #WeDeserveBetter #kochtopia #WomenVote—
RB Blair (@TuxcedoCat) June 30, 2014
Let it all out. Exhale.
I will not take my dollars or my lesser-than uterus to Oklahoma-based company #HobbyLobby ever again. FUCK YOU GUYS.—
ak huxley (@abbykate) June 30, 2014
Fuck SCOTUS. Fuck Hobby Lobby. Fuck religion. Fuck America.—
(@Ginge) June 30, 2014
FUCK THE SUPREME COURT! FUCK HOBBY LOBBY!—
Spiffy Keen (@SpiffyKeen) June 30, 2014
Stay classy. And peaceful:
Fuck you Hobby Lobby, I hope all your stores burn to the ground. Fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!—
Star Dust (@AtheistBrandi) June 30, 2014
ah wtf they did. literally burn hobby lobby to the ground—
HIGH MPREG PRIESTESS (@witchqueenloki) June 30, 2014
RT @ttensquared burn the hobby lobby down i say.—
sergio ramos eterno. (@callejonshair) June 30, 2014
Hobby Lobby. Time to burn that shit down.—
Jeezly-Crow™ (@Obfusticate) June 30, 2014
#HobbyLobby are scum of the earth. Burn every single one down, build a homeless shelter there instead.—
Costa Koutsoutis (@costa_kout) June 30, 2014
'Fu*k you:' Left-wingers want to 'burn down' Hobby Lobby after SCOTUS win | Twitchy

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
At least, that's what some liberals had to say after Hobby Lobby was handed a victory by the Supreme Court in a 5-4 decision this morning. I can see they were rather.. erhm.. displeased.

—
Let it all out. Exhale.
#HobbyLobby are scum of the earth. Burn every single one down, build a homeless shelter there instead.—
'Fu*k you:' Left-wingers want to 'burn down' Hobby Lobby after SCOTUS win | Twitchy

I could care less about Hobby Lobby. But it will be interesting when corporations start saying they have religious grounds for denying all sorts of health care to their employees. :D

Absolutely ridiculous. I can't understand that level of outrage...I think it is more anti-Christianity than outrage over the decision.

Then again, at least they aren't like the Teapers, threatening an armed insurrection because we have a 2 term black President.

America is fucked, looney liberals and hate mongering Teapers. Maybe they can go to war with each other. I will watch, and indiscriminately take out anyone from either side that comes to close to my lawn.

At least, that's what some angry liberals have to say after Hobby Lobby was handed a victory by the Supreme Court in a 5-4 decision this morning. I don't see how this is acceptable behavior by anyone.

—

Let it all out. Exhale.

http://twitter.com/search?q=#HobbyLobby

?Fu*k you:? Left-wingers want to ?burn down? Hobby Lobby after SCOTUS win | Twitchy

In spite of these rants from those idiots..if the decision went in these idiots favor there would have been (I'm confident though far fewer!!) idiots making similar comments against the ruling if it went agains Hobby!

The biggest difference between people like myself that support the Hobby decision and those that don't is, people like me that support the decision admit there would be some nuts like the above idiots ... those opposing the decision will never admit they have nuts like the above! That's because people that opposed the decision are mostly
illogical, emotional juveniles as exemplified by the above!

while there are FAR fewer idiots that support the SCOTUS

Just kids blowing off steam. Relax drama queen.

The interweb is funny that way

You can anonymously post any crap you want. However, history has shown abortion clinics are more likely to be attacked than Hobby Lobby ever will

I could care less about Hobby Lobby. But it will be interesting when corporations start saying they have religious grounds for denying all sorts of health care to their employees. :D

Why does an employer need any grounds for their employee compensation other than employees working the best deal they can? Seriously, not paying for contraceptives is "denying" healthcare? Man.

Absolutely ridiculous. I can't understand that level of outrage...I think it is more anti-Christianity than outrage over the decision.

Then again, at least they aren't like the Teapers, threatening an armed insurrection because we have a 2 term black President.

America is fucked, looney liberals and hate mongering Teapers. Maybe they can go to war with each other. I will watch, and indiscriminately take out anyone from either side that comes to close to my lawn.

Grow up.

But wow, 4 justices voting that the government can mandate contraceptives, I still find that scary. Where are we headed as a country? It's sad.

They are right in one respect. The Koch brothers and other billionaires are buying the votes with these decisions....that's quite obvious.I look forward to the day the SC is nothing but a smoking ruin. :)

How do you exactly buy a SCOTUS vote? Is that even possible? Did the Koch brothers buy the last ridiculous Obamacare ruling?

Last edited:
Just kids blowing off steam. Relax drama queen.

The interweb is funny that way

You can anonymously post any crap you want. However, history has shown abortion clinics are more likely to be attacked than Hobby Lobby ever will

The Occupy movement showed what a lie that is, there are a lot more violent extremists on the left than the right.

It was the right ruling, the libs are once again crying because they didn't get their way.

Grow up.

You deny their are reactionaries on both sides?

You are ridiculous if you think otherwise and you are the one who needs to grow up.

Forum List

Back