VIDEO: Chris Rock Asks White People At Monster Truck Rally About BET Awards

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
What do you think Chris Rock's point he was trying to make? You think he was trying to say that white folks should, for some reason, watch BET? I mean even the name indicates that whites are not welcomed. I don't read liberal rags or listen to them on the radio because their message isn't for me, why would I watch BET when obviously their programing isn't directed at me? I don't watch the multitude of cooking shows why would I watch something related to blacks?

Chris Rock Monster Truck Rally: White People Talk BET Awards (VIDEO) | Gossip Cop

I'd like to see some black people answer a few questions about Univision and see if they know the lyrics to some Hispanic hits. :)

Chris Rock was just having some harmless fun.

Last edited:
He is a fucking comedian. Teapers are fucking ridiculous.

What do you think Chris Rock's point he was trying to make? You think he was trying to say that white folks should, for some reason, watch BET? I mean even the name indicates that whites are not welcomed. I don't read liberal rags or listen to them on the radio because their message isn't for me, why would I watch BET when obviously their programing isn't directed at me? I don't watch the multitude of cooking shows why would I watch something related to blacks?

Chris Rock Monster Truck Rally: White People Talk BET Awards (VIDEO) | Gossip Cop

BET is a racist channel. White people cant call a channel White entertainment tv

It's called "comedy".

I used to find him some what funny... today I just find him a boring horses ass

He wanted to make a point. The point is that white people are not overly interested in what black people do.

He wanted to make a point. The point is that white people are not overly interested in what black people do.

It isn't a big deal. Not even worthy of an internet discussion...unless you are a Teaper full of hate, trying to manufacture black racism and blowing non-issues WAY out of proportion.

It wasn't the funniest thing, but that last guy had fun with Chris. I don't think Chris's intent was to mock white people who wouldn't be interested in the sort of channel line up on BET, but it wouldn't be as funny to walk up to black people and question them about the CMT channel. We shouldn't have to feel bad that we don't try to embrace every part of every culture, but the last guy proved that we should be careful about our assumptions.

It isn't a big deal. Not even worthy of an internet discussion...unless you are a Teaper full of hate, trying to manufacture black racism and blowing non-issues WAY out of proportion.

Not worthy but you commented twice, interesting.

Not worthy but you commented twice, interesting.
I commented on racist teaper nonsense and stupidity. I could give a shit about what a comedian has to say.

You clearly fit the bill when it comes to a teaper.

wut? You seem fascinated with black people.

I don't think Rock is making a point about white people in general, but rather the "NASCAR/Monster Truck" set, which is (perceived to be) culturally about as far from African American culture as one can get.

Not many people take an interest in other subcultures, other than trying various kinds of ethnic foods.

I don't think Rock is making a point about white people in general, but rather the "NASCAR/Monster Truck" set, which is (perceived to be) culturally about as far from African American culture as one can get.

Not many people take an interest in other subcultures, other than trying various kinds of ethnic foods.

I love that NASCAR/Monster Truck cooking!

Forum List

Back