Burn them down!!

Let's see, libertarians. Here are a bunch of my views, all typical small government libertarian.

Social policy: I'm pro-choice, think prostitution, all drugs, gambling euthanasia and selling one's own body parts, should be legal.

Military policy: I'm against the war in Iraq, nation building in Afghanistan and our permanent presence in any foreign country. I also think we should slash our military by at least a third, maybe more, and make it defense of the US focused.

Let's see, overlap so far, zero. Just like your intelligence.

Ah, here's one. I'm a fiscal conservative. There you go, that's the "considerable overlap." What it shows is that the only measure to you is money, money is all you care about. What is the word for someone who is obsessed with money? Oh yeah, greed.

Then why are you attaching yourself to the Teapers?

Do I need to be black to say that blacks don't all love fried chicken and watermelon? However, I will say that at least the tea party is coming out and saying government is too big and taxes are too high and we need to focus more on that. In return, the left endlessly demagogues them and ignores their message while trying to tear them down with endless lies and pious, hypocritical sanctimony. They are not libertarian, but no one else is even trying to reduce government.
So your choice is to attach yourself to a racist group instead of remain steadfast in your libertarian beliefs? From what you described as your belief system...Teapers don't really live up to it.

Seriously! Do you think the Tea Party legitimizes libertarianism?
No idea what that means
Do you think that libertarianism can't stand alone...you have to attach yourself to a group that doesn't necessarily represent your belief system but is the closest thing out there. Why did you decide to join the mass?

Oh, and what is your opinion on religion and Christianity. Is Christianity the backbone of America or an affront to humanity?

I think it's a personal choice. No idea what that has to do with the discussion. Some tea Partiers are Christians, some are not. But all agree we need to focus more on fiscal issues or they aren't tea partiers.

I wonder what the non-libertarian teapers feel about religion. From what I see, they are very Christian and believe in a Christian nation. That's not bad, I agree, but I can't understand why a libertarian would attach to that.

Yes indeed, a pattern you don't like. Liberals are capable of evil, contrary to popular belief.

By the way, four rulings all against the Obama Administration in three days? I've never seen an administration take such a beating in the courts before.

You're daft. :lol:

Your pattern consists of you and twitter. It's revolting and your backing up the lame shit on line. :eusa_hand: And yep, make no mistake there are some liberals that the rest of us are almost embarrassed for them.

So........is your Obama statement really relevant here?

Na, you minimize the actions of your compadres because your a little team player. Your down with it as long as it's your little right wing thuggery.

Ya, got it.

You are in denial.

Your pattern, Disir, consists of emotion and outrage. Obama was responsible for the Abortion Mandate, thus it is prudent to speak of his administration.

You do not get to determine the relevance of any statement here. You aren't allowed to limit the speech of others, you know.

:eusa_hand:

Actually, that isn't my pattern. And you know it.

Pulling Obama out of your ass doesn't help your case. It's still not relevant. That didn't limit your speech in any way shape or form. It's pointing out that you talk much and say not a damn thing.

Now, go back to supporting your thuggery.

Your pattern consists of you and twitter. It's revolting and your backing up the lame shit on line. :eusa_hand: And yep, make no mistake there are some liberals that the rest of us are almost embarrassed for them.

Na, you minimize the actions of your compadres because your a little team player. Your down with it as long as it's your little right wing thuggery.

Ya, got it.

You are in denial.

Your pattern, Disir, consists of emotion and outrage. Obama was responsible for the Abortion Mandate, thus it is prudent to speak of his administration.

You do not get to determine the relevance of any statement here. You aren't allowed to limit the speech of others, you know.

Pulling Obama out of your ass doesn't help your case. It's still not relevant. That didn't limit your speech in any way shape or form. It's pointing out that you talk much and say not a damn thing.

How about pulling yourself out of Obama's ass. Never thought of that, eh?

So you guys would be alright with a muslim wanting all his women workers to cover their hair? Or others to not drink alchohol?

I have not worked for an employer that would allow me to drink alcohol on the job WTF are you even talking about. And yes, if they want their employees to wear burkas that is up to them.

Maybe it's NOT time for you to do your Chicken Little act again for the 10,000,000,000th time.

I agree with Katzndogs.

That's proof enough in itself that she is wrong.

LGBTs have made it clear that they mean to redact christianity in order to control the way laws work in this country. It's one cult's war on christianity. I like to boil things down to their essence. It helps clarify what's really going on.

I'm not a huge fan of Christianity, but it appeals to my inner secular moral moorings more than lowering and lowering and lowering the minor age of consent and pushing the bar on public perversions that the LGBT kinky sex religion is all about.

We get it. They had issues as children. Most likely molested. Exhibiting all the signs. Needing help. Begging for it as their subconcious bleeds through in bizarre ways. But the last thing you do with that scenario is encourage their unexamined issues to become part of the mainstream cultural value system.

We aren't quite ready to turn the whole of the USA over to a cult of deviant sex behaviors..

So your choice is to attach yourself to a racist group instead of remain steadfast in your libertarian beliefs? From what you described as your belief system...Teapers don't really live up to it.

I color coded your logical fallacies for you. Impressive.

Blue = strawman

Red = begging the question. Note you did it twice in a row

Green = No shit dick Tracy, which is why I'm a libertarian, not a teabagger

Do you think that libertarianism can't stand alone...you have to attach yourself to a group that doesn't necessarily represent your belief system but is the closest thing out there. Why did you decide to join the mass?

Strawman, I didn't do any of this. So when you call people racists, you're claiming to be black? Of course you're not, stop being so butt stupid.

I wonder what the non-libertarian teapers feel about religion. From what I see, they are very Christian and believe in a Christian nation. That's not bad, I agree, but I can't understand why a libertarian would attach to that.

Well, because they are tea partiers, we know that their priority isn't religion, it's reducing the size of the government. Think about the name "tea bag" and what it represents, and accurately.

Look man, I know you keep saying blacks are a bunch of lazy, dumb porch monkeys who can't support themselves and it's racist to think they can. But we disagree on it, I think you're being racist when you say they can't.

LGBTs have made it clear that they mean to redact christianity .....

Yeah, yeah, closet case, your obsession is well-documented. You can relax now.

I don't get your statement. Immediately after the verdict came down yesterday, I saw dykes of all kinds (more or less) calling for an "end to religion". I saw the same thing from the "president" of NOW last night.

Guess they are just running their collective mouths, right?

Run from Islam - destroy Christianity, right?

Ya, got it.

You are in denial.

Yeah, you're mad. Calling me a thug? Really? Yep. That's a pattern alright. And why would I want Obama in may ass? Overactive imagination much?

At least, that's what some liberals had to say after Hobby Lobby was handed a victory by the Supreme Court in a 5-4 decision this morning. I can see they were rather.. erhm.. displeased.

I also don't see how this is acceptable behavior by anyone.

Fuck you, Hobby Lobby, you narrow-minded, anti-women pieces of shit!!!!!!
—
Sandra McMahan (@SandraMcMahan) June 30, 2014
Let it all out. Exhale.
Stay classy. And peaceful:
#HobbyLobby are scum of the earth. Burn every single one down, build a homeless shelter there instead.—
Costa Koutsoutis (@costa_kout) June 30, 2014
'Fu*k you:' Left-wingers want to 'burn down' Hobby Lobby after SCOTUS win | Twitchy

LOL I bet everyone of these raging libs has angry tweets about gun control as well.

So you guys would be alright with a muslim wanting all his women workers to cover their hair? Or others to not drink alchohol?

I have not worked for an employer that would allow me to drink alcohol on the job WTF are you even talking about. And yes, if they want their employees to wear burkas that is up to them.
then that's too bad .... as to dress codes ...if it could cause an accident then it's out.
so you'd say it was ok if HOBBY LOBBY REQUIRED ALL EMPLOYEES TO WEAR CROSSES ?

I agree with Katzndogs.

LGBTs have made it clear that they mean to redact christianity in order to control the way laws work in this country. It's one cult's war on christianity. I like to boil things down to their essence. It helps clarify what's really going on.

I'm not a huge fan of Christianity, but it appeals to my inner secular moral moorings more than lowering and lowering and lowering the minor age of consent and pushing the bar on public perversions that the LGBT kinky sex religion is all about.

We get it. They had issues as children. Most likely molested. Exhibiting all the signs. Needing help. Begging for it as their subconcious bleeds through in bizarre ways. But the last thing you do with that scenario is encourage their unexamined issues to become part of the mainstream cultural value system.

We aren't quite ready to turn the whole of the USA over to a cult of deviant sex behaviors..
THE ABOVE IS PATENLY FALSE AND PAINFULLY MELODRMATIC

Definition of melodramatic (adj)

Bing Dictionary
mel·o·dra·mat·ic
[ mèllə drə máttik ]

1.exaggeratedly theatrical: behaving, speaking, done, or said in a way that is more dramatic, shocking, or highly emotional than the situation demands
2.relating to melodrama: relating to or typical of melodrama

synonyms: histrionic · overdramatic · overemotional · exaggerated · sensational

:cuckoo::eusa_boohoo:

You are in denial.

Yeah, you're mad. Calling me a thug? Really? Yep. That's a pattern alright. And why would I want Obama in may ass? Overactive imagination much?

You heard me.

Forum List

Back