Burlesconi's sex parties.

Sheldon

Apr 2, 2010
It would be awesome to go to one of his bunga bungas... except he would be there.

What a horny old man. :lol:

Berlusconi sex parties: 'guests were naked at bunga bunga parties' claims teenage belly dancer | Mail Online

A teenage belly dancer at the heart of the sex scandal involving sleazy prime minister Silvio Berlusconi has revealed how guests were naked at his infamous bunga bunga parties.
Moroccan born Karima El Mahroug was only 17 when prosecutors say she was paid by Berlusconi, 74, for sex and given cash and jewellery in return, after attending one of his parties.
The media tycoon turned politician is then said to have abused his position as premier by wrongly telling police that Miss Mahroug, now 18, was the grand daughter of Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak and should be freed after she was arrested for theft last May.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...laims-teenage-belly-dancer.html#ixzz1EMBKSZh1

Where I come from, the DA has more important things to worry about than a guy fuckin' a 17-year-old

That's your issue JBeukema. That's why you don't understand. Italy is not where you come from. The people in Italy are far more strongly Roman Catholic and are up in arms over her age.

As well, the bandwagon that has been trying to oust him for all his previous indiscretions is fanning the flames.

You need to move outside of your own frame of reference if you ever intend on looking at things without such high perceptional discontinuity.

Or, alternatively, keep your top side up your back side. :razz:

Just who does he think he is, one of the Kennedys? At least he didn't drown anybody leaving the party.

Where I come from, the DA has more important things to worry about than a guy fuckin' a 17-year-old

That's your issue JBeukema. That's why you don't understand. Italy is not where you come from. The people in Italy are far more strongly Roman Catholic

So if she were ten years younger and male it'd be okay?

It has to do with the laws JBeukema. Both are against the law in Italy. Humans transgress and are taken to task for their transgressions.

Just like you get banned here for yours. Know? :razz:

That's your issue JBeukema. That's why you don't understand. Italy is not where you come from. The people in Italy are far more strongly Roman Catholic and are up in arms over her age.

As well, the bandwagon that has been trying to oust him for all his previous indiscretions is fanning the flames.

You need to move outside of your own frame of reference if you ever intend on looking at things without such high perceptional discontinuity.

Or, alternatively, keep your top side up your back side. :razz:

Nah. They're all pissed off because they never make the invitation lists. I'm pretty pissed off myself!

BURLESQUONI.jpg

b-burlesquoni.jpg

That's your issue JBeukema. That's why you don't understand. Italy is not where you come from. The people in Italy are far more strongly Roman Catholic

The issue isn't so much about the gender and age difference. I mean that 50+ year gulf is pretty gross, and is some epic gold-digging, but it's a red herring here.

The real issue is this 17yo was allegedly having sex for cash with the Prime Minister, and is another in a very long list of other allegations. Regardless of the moral views of prostitution and the age of consent, what he allegedly did is illegal. I can't blame Italians for having had it with this guy. If all these allegations that have accumulated over the years are true, he's a textbook case of political cronyism and corruption.

The issue isn't so much about the gender and age difference. I mean that 50+ year gulf is pretty gross, and is some epic gold-digging, but it's a red herring here.

The real issue is this 17yo was allegedly having sex for cash with the Prime Minister, and is another in a very long list of other allegations. Regardless of the moral views of prostitution and the age of consent, what he allegedly did is illegal. I can't blame Italians for having had it with this guy. If all these allegations that have accumulated over the years are true, he's a textbook case of political cronyism and corruption.
So they don't give a damn about this so much as they've been waiting for an excuse to get rid of him?

Forum List

Back