Bubba's Encore: I Did Not Have Sex With That Sex Slave

Oh, this is getting good. And the Dems are DOOMED if they select Hillary as their 2016 candidate.

It's hard to decide who is the bigger sleazeball: Prince Andrew or Bubba, but I'm going to go with the latter.

A new lawsuit has revealed the extent of former President Clinton's friendship with a fundraiser who was later jailed for having sex with an underage prostitute.

Bill Clinton's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who served time in 2008 for his illegal sexual partners, included up multiple trips to the onetime billionaire's private island in the Caribbean where underage girls were allegedly kept as sex slaves.

The National Enquirer has released new details about the two men's friendship, which seems to have ended abruptly around the time of Epstein's arrest.

Tales of orgies and young girls being shipped to the island, called Little St. James, have been revealed as part of an ongoing lawsuit between Epstein and his former lawyers Scott Rothstein and Bradley Edwards.

It is unclear what the basis of the suit is, but they go on to call witness testimony from some of the frequent guests at Epstein's island to talk about the wild parties that were held there in the early 2000s.

Flight logs pinpoint Clinton's trips on Epstein's jet between the years 2002 and 2005, while he was working on his philanthropic post-presidential career and while his wife Hillary was a Senator for their adopted state of New York.

(snip)

Clinton's connection to Epstein, who worked as a financier and education philanthropist before more than 40 women came forward with claims about him being a sexual predator, has been long-established, but The Enquirer also tells how the former president was also friends with some of Epstein's seedy acquaintances.

The lawsuit claims that Clinton was friends with an unnamed woman who 'kept images of naked underage children on her computer, helped to recruit underage children for Epstein... and photographed underage females in sexually explicit poses'.

While he cut off ties with Epstein, this woman's abuses apparently did not end their relationship as she was reportedly one of the 400 guests at Chelsea Clinton's 2010 wedding....

Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Daily Mail Online

Is Bill Clinton running for something?

This allegation is 10-13 years old.

Unless there is a capital crime involved isn't there a statute of limitations?

Is this an attempt to blame Hillary for any of this? What is there that connects her to the abuse of these children?

It seems a little desperate to bring this up now.

The GOP failed with the hysterical allegation surrounding Benghazi. Now it's on to Bill porking under age girls? OR is his crime just knowing this sleaseball Epstein? Are there manifests declaring Clinton was actually on planes that filed flight plans to this mysterious island? You do realize that any island with an airport on it also has a name. This post just has to many vague references.

Being a pilot I see many holes in this story involving flights with Clinton supposedly involved. The facts are just too easily checked. I see nothing here that includes facts.

What this thread is telling me that the GOP is going to try to pawn off another dog to run for prez.

Haven't you idiots learned that how you can win the White House is to admit that the last GOP president made horrible mistakes. Just be honest and own up to the wrongs. Your lying and sleazy methods may work to cripple congress but it won't get a bad candidate elected to the most powerful position on the planet.

We already know about Bill being a sexual predator. That really isn't Hillary's fault.
Oh dear little libby, your trying to tie a senator for a speech he made 12 years ago to him being a racist. So this story should kill Hillary's chance. Who would want a pedophile back into the Whitehouse?

Dear moron,

I'm a former republican that is just tired of the way the Christian Fascists that took over MY party operate.

You have NO good ideas. You have NO moral high ground

You have no BUSINESS leading this country and the free world.

Your ignorant pleas to homophobes, people that vote contrary to their own best interests, bible thumpers and people that think they have a personal relationship with GOD may work with hicks and hillbillies but intelligent people are just offended.

All your leaders want is power to take our nation into ill advised wars so your insider buddies can make fortunes off of the misery of others.

GFY
Did the mental hospital test too many drugs on you today

Oh, this is getting good. And the Dems are DOOMED if they select Hillary as their 2016 candidate.

It's hard to decide who is the bigger sleazeball: Prince Andrew or Bubba, but I'm going to go with the latter.

A new lawsuit has revealed the extent of former President Clinton's friendship with a fundraiser who was later jailed for having sex with an underage prostitute.

Bill Clinton's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who served time in 2008 for his illegal sexual partners, included up multiple trips to the onetime billionaire's private island in the Caribbean where underage girls were allegedly kept as sex slaves.

The National Enquirer has released new details about the two men's friendship, which seems to have ended abruptly around the time of Epstein's arrest.

Tales of orgies and young girls being shipped to the island, called Little St. James, have been revealed as part of an ongoing lawsuit between Epstein and his former lawyers Scott Rothstein and Bradley Edwards.

It is unclear what the basis of the suit is, but they go on to call witness testimony from some of the frequent guests at Epstein's island to talk about the wild parties that were held there in the early 2000s.

Flight logs pinpoint Clinton's trips on Epstein's jet between the years 2002 and 2005, while he was working on his philanthropic post-presidential career and while his wife Hillary was a Senator for their adopted state of New York.

(snip)

Clinton's connection to Epstein, who worked as a financier and education philanthropist before more than 40 women came forward with claims about him being a sexual predator, has been long-established, but The Enquirer also tells how the former president was also friends with some of Epstein's seedy acquaintances.

The lawsuit claims that Clinton was friends with an unnamed woman who 'kept images of naked underage children on her computer, helped to recruit underage children for Epstein... and photographed underage females in sexually explicit poses'.

While he cut off ties with Epstein, this woman's abuses apparently did not end their relationship as she was reportedly one of the 400 guests at Chelsea Clinton's 2010 wedding....

Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Daily Mail Online

Is this an attempt to blame Hillary for any of this? What is there that connects her to the abuse of these children?

The GOP failed with the hysterical allegation surrounding Benghazi. Now it's on to Bill porking under age girls? OR is his crime just knowing this sleaseball Epstein? Are there manifests declaring Clinton was actually on planes that filed flight plans to this mysterious island? You do realize that any island with an airport on it also has a name. This post just has to many vague references.

Being a pilot I see many holes in this story involving flights with Clinton supposedly involved. The facts are just too easily checked. I see nothing here that includes facts.

What this thread is telling me that the GOP is going to try to pawn off another dog to run for prez.

Haven't you idiots learned that how you can win the White House is to admit that the last GOP president made horrible mistakes. Just be honest and own up to the wrongs. Your lying and sleazy methods may work to cripple congress but it won't get a bad candidate elected to the most powerful position on the planet.

We already know about Bill being a sexual predator. That really isn't Hillary's fault.
Oh dear little libby, your trying to tie a senator for a speech he made 12 years ago to him being a racist. So this story should kill Hillary's chance. Who would want a pedophile back into the Whitehouse?

Dear moron,

I'm a former republican that is just tired of the way the Christian Fascists that took over MY party operate.

Your ignorant pleas to homophobes, people that vote contrary to their own best interests, bible thumpers and people that think they have a personal relationship with GOD may work with hicks and hillbillies but intelligent people are just offended.

All your leaders want is power to take our nation into ill advised wars so your insider buddies can make fortunes off of the misery of others.

GFY

OMFG!!!

Another fake Republican!

^^^^^^^ Said by another FAKE "conservative".

Thanks Frankie!

How did those wars that god told Bush to enter into and the financial collapse allowed by Bush work out for us?

Tossing McCrazy and Alaskan Separatist and the Morman Bishop into the ring has finally convinced me that this little experiment letting Christian Fascism dictate the path of the republican party an utter and complete failure.

Have a nice year Frank.

You don't need to fake having been a Republican, it's just not convincing

Personal insults all you whiny dummies got?

THAT won't put one of you demigods in the White House.

It must suck having to look back at the actual consequences of electing people like Bush into positions of power.

(snip)

Dear moron,

GFY

Too young to vote...but not too young to play with mommy's computer.. eh?

(snip)

Dear moron,

GFY

Too young to vote...but not too young to play with mommy's computer.. eh?

Well, that beats being too old and/or decrepit to get it up....

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

It must suck having to look back at the actual consequences of electing people like Bush into positions of power.
It seems to me you were the one throwing out insults. I just asked you a simple question. Why so angry?

It seems to me you were the one throwing out insults. I just asked you a simple question. Why so angry?

And why so squishy?

So what do you think he was doing on that island with all the other Millionaire sex predators? Just stopping by to say hey?

You mean there were ALLEGATIONS? Shocking. I guess knowing people that commit crimes MIGHT be bad? How you Klowns stand behind torture yet get upset at BJ's in the oval office is shocking to the credible people!

Uh huh, a known degenerate pervert showed up several times on a sex slave island to just say 'hello.' Yeah sure, we believe that. The man is a serial sex predator. He should be doing jail time. Shame on all who are still defending him.

first start with showing the records that Clinton visited the Island and the PROOF for that...
Then start with they were both involved in Philanthropy...and go from there....who else involved with philanthropy visited the man? did Bush 1 as well?

And if Clinton made these visits around his heart surgery and immediately after his heart surgery, do you REALLY THINK this very very sickly man went there for the sex parties that he could NOT participate in?

Referring to a subsequent post of yours, do you have PROOF that Romney sheltered his income offshore? Or do you depend on the media to inform you of that? Do you have PROOF that there was any improper avoidance of taxes? Can you name ANY other millionaire or billionaire who does not take advantage of tax shelters when they can including the Clintons?

I have posted several authoritative sources now, none of which are the National Enquiror, and have conferred with media considered to be more leftwing and Democrat supportive such as the Sydney Herald, Huffington Post, and NBC, all of which confirm that COURT RECORDS show that Clinton was a frequent guest to Epstein's island and he frequently flew on Epstein's plane right up to the time of Epstein's arrest on sex offenses.

The point is that most Clinton supporters will absolutely refuse to believe he did anything wrong unless they actually see it or unless the evidence is so overwhelming they feel like idiots denying it.

Those same people will invariably point to Republicans as far more criticizable or worse and will believe and repeat again and again anything bad said about them however dubious the source.

They frequently say that whatever Clinton did in the past is now old news and no longer relevent while anything a Republican did since puberty is a disqualifying black mark.

And that is what makes this an interesting topic. I honestly don't CARE whether Clinton got some jollies on that island because I have little respect for the man or the wife who knows who and what he is and uses him for her own political purposes. But it is fascinating how much Hillary supporters twist themselves into contortions to try to make Bill look better or at least not worst lest he somehow taint her next run for office.

They don't CARE and refuse to discuss and/or deny that she is guilty of any wrong doing or that there is anything shady in her past. Any uncomplimentary blip in the history of any opponent of hers though is blown up to huge proportions.

They don't CARE and refuse to discuss or deny her incompetence or lack of any notable achievements in her entire work and political history, but dismiss as irrelevent any achievements of her opponents while emphasizing any missteps or less than successful ventures.

And they don't care that she has always needed Bill to make her politically viable at all. And they don't care what sort of character he has if he is returned to the White House as 'first gentleman' or whatever they will call him.

It is simply a fascinating things to watch, and it does illustrate to me and many others what an enormous double standard exists in leftwing ideology, and how low the Democrats set the bar for those they admire and exalt to high office.

Got it, you want PROOF Mittens did what I said, but accept RUMOR AND UNPROVEN ACCUSATIONS against Clinton, lol

YOUR LOGIC, OR LACK OF IS AMAZING

When the Dems take back Congress in 2016 and elect Prez Clinton (hopefully Warren), remember this bullshit crap you Klowns threw out!!!

Well logic would suggest commenting on what somebody actually said instead of expending all that band width blasting me for something I didn't even suggest, much less posted. But oh well. Did your mommy take your reading comprehension tests for you?

If this is all you got against Hilary, you're screwed in 2016.

Far from it, bub. Billary's history is a rich target of scandal and corruption.

Yes. Some of it justified. Some of it never substantiated. But from what I'm reading in the leftwing press, the concern is not whether Bill got his jollies on Epstein's island, but that it could stir up a lot of those old scandals. And they're pretty sure she can't win without him. But then better the media feeding frenzy now instead of a year or eighteen months from now when it could actually affect Hillary's positive image. If it isn't in that week's news, it doesn't seem to count or matter for the base who would vote for her.

Ruh Roh.

I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’ ” Roberts told her lawyers in a 2011 interview obtained by RadarOnline.com. “He never told me what favors they were.”

Bubba was accompanied by two of Epstein’s regular girlfriends and “two young girls that I could identify,” Roberts claimed.

“I never really knew them well anyways. It was just two girls from New York,” she said.

According to flight logs, Clinton flew on Epstein’s private Boeing 727, which Roberts said was outfitted with a special bed for kinky, high-altitude romps, the Web site said.

“It was a lot of the same things that went down on the ground,” she claimed. “There would be sexual conduct; there would be foreplay. There was a bed in there, so we could basically re-enact exactly what happened in the house. It would start off with massaging or we would start off with foreplay. Sometimes it would lead to, you know, orgies.”...

8216 Sex slave 8217 claims Bill Clinton visited Epstein 8217 s 8216 orgy island 8217 Page Six

Oop there it is......Bill not only a sexual predator but a friend to a pedophile as well, he is the perfect liberal democrat.

But you know, the Sex Slave is just a crazed stalker...or something...

Ruh Roh.

I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’ ” Roberts told her lawyers in a 2011 interview obtained by RadarOnline.com. “He never told me what favors they were.”

Bubba was accompanied by two of Epstein’s regular girlfriends and “two young girls that I could identify,” Roberts claimed.

“I never really knew them well anyways. It was just two girls from New York,” she said.

According to flight logs, Clinton flew on Epstein’s private Boeing 727, which Roberts said was outfitted with a special bed for kinky, high-altitude romps, the Web site said.

“It was a lot of the same things that went down on the ground,” she claimed. “There would be sexual conduct; there would be foreplay. There was a bed in there, so we could basically re-enact exactly what happened in the house. It would start off with massaging or we would start off with foreplay. Sometimes it would lead to, you know, orgies.”...

8216 Sex slave 8217 claims Bill Clinton visited Epstein 8217 s 8216 orgy island 8217 Page Six

" Roberts claimed."

Alan Dershowitz: 'Sex slave' accuser is serial liar, prostitute

Duke of York's 'sex abuse' accuser Virginia Roberts 'a serial liar', court papers allege

The woman who claims she was paid to have sex with the Duke of York is a “serial liar” who has set out on a “deliberate” smear campaign, according to a retired Harvard law professor who is suing her for defamation. Alan Dershowitz, who has vehemently denied Virginia Roberts’s claims that she was forced to have sex with him, says he can demonstrate her claims are untrue.

Duke of York s sex abuse accuser Virginia Roberts a serial liar court papers allege Chicago

Speaking during a conference in Switzerland, Prince Andrew wanted to ‘reiterate and to reaffirm the statements’ made by Buckingham Palace, which has denied he had sex with a pal Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘sex slave’ Virginia Roberts when she was 17 years old. Meanwhile, attorney Alan Dershowitz continued to call Roberts a ‘liar’ and denied he had sex with her, as well.

Prince Andrew denies allegations of sex with underage girl - NY Daily News

Oop there it is......Bill not only a sexual predator but a friend to a pedophile as well, he is the perfect liberal democrat.

You mean the woman who will be suing for money? lol

Ruh Roh.

He's a serial sex predator. He's on record often hangin with his pedophile buddy on his sex slave island. But hey, he's one of the most powerful Globalist Elites in the world. So he gets a free pass. Elites like him are above the law.

The girls who were kept as sex slaves for these Elites, will never see real justice. In fact, most have probably already been murdered and disappeared. These NWO Elites are pure evil. Clinton and his pedophile buddies will rot in Hell.

Ruh Roh.

He's a serial sex predator. He's on record often hangin with his pedophile buddy on his sex slave island. But hey, he's one of the most powerful Globalist Elites in the world. So he gets a free pass. Elites like him are above the law.

The girls who were kept as sex slaves for these Elites, will never see real justice. In fact, most have probably already been murdered and disappeared. These NWO Elites are pure evil. Clinton and his pedophile buddies will rot in Hell.

Indeed. But one can hope that the publicity of such evil sordidness will finally put a stake in the Heart of Darkness that is the Hillary 2016 campaign.

Ruh Roh.

Indeed. But one can hope that the publicity of such evil sordidness will finally put a stake in the Heart of Darkness that is the Hillary 2016 campaign.

It should, but it won't. Sadly, too many Americans just want their Freebies. And Communists/Democrats like Hillary Clinton are their Golden Goose. They could care less how many girls her pervert husband abused over the years. They just want their Freebies. That's the sad reality.

Ruh Roh.

It should, but it won't. Sadly, too many Americans just want their Freebies. And Communists/Democrats like Hillary Clinton are their Golden Goose. They could care less how many girls her pervert husband abused over the years. They just want their Freebies. That's the sad reality.

It won't matter to people who are selfie taking parasites, but I don't think they are the majority...yet.

Ruh Roh.

It won't matter to people who are selfie taking parasites, but I don't think they are the majority...yet.

Hope you're right. But i'm not very optimistic.

Forum List

Back